MNP Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

the interview took around 30 mins. only one round interview with a senior manager and an HR. all behavioral questions based on your resume. there were around 7-8 questions asked in my interview.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself? why MNP? what is tax? some behavioral questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Calgary, AB) in Sep 2021

Interview

First interview and second interviews via teams was an interesting experience. Everyone I interviewed with was very knowledgeable. Asked great questions which made you have to think about your answers. Was a great experience and one I was happy to be a part of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MNP

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

Long process many questions. Majority of questions are based on your academic background. Questions not hard to answer. The team was very nice and chill. I would suggest reviewing basic accounting problems for process.

Interview Questions
  • What is a debit and what is a credit?

MNP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

I found the interview process very unprofessional. Had an interview with a recruiter at MNP. Was told I'd get news back a week later. Two weeks later was scheduled an interview with a partner. Both interviews were general discussion and not complicated. But never heard back. A month later after the 2nd interview just silence. I wrote the position off ages ago, but was in a bit of disbelief that two interviews later they couldn't even let me know I was out of consideration.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MNP (Calgary, AB) in Jul 2021

Interview

Step 1: Recruiter call for initial screening. Step 2: Questions about OOP, Software Design, CI/CD process. Step 3: Take home the coding challenge which is around 4 - 5 hours of work Waste of time, after doing all the back and forth interview spending time on completing the successful coding challenges.

Interview Questions
  • Some practical questions about .Net programming, OOP, Cloud Service, CI/CD

MNP

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNP in Jul 2021

Interview

MNP follows two step interview process. It follows up with the candidates in a timely manner after each step. Over all I found the entire interview process with MNP really convenient and reliable!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MNP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP in Jun 2021

Interview

The process took 2 weeks, I interviewed with two managers after a phone call with HR. The interview was fairly casual and easy going, mainly just talking about my resume and former employment history.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericton, NB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP (Fredericton, NB) in Jun 2021

Interview

Had a 3 round interview. All 3 had a positive environment to it. Interview with the high ranking officials were way better than expected and they wanted to organization fit of the applicants.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a good listener? How do you know?

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

The whole process takes about 3 weeks. First is the HR interview with some basic questions, like your education, experience and software, followed by GP interview, including both behavioral questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Which skills do you think are essential for accountants?

MNP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

First round: HR Screening by telephone. Second round: Interview with one partner and one senior manager via Skype. Offer came in after 2 business days. There were 5 business days to accept.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult thing, in your opinion, when you transfer from a Big Four to MNP?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews