MNP Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 146 of over 146 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

The whole process takes about 3 weeks. First is the HR interview with some basic questions, like your education, experience and software, followed by GP interview, including both behavioral questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Which skills do you think are essential for accountants?
    Answer Question

MNP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

First round: HR Screening by telephone. Second round: Interview with one partner and one senior manager via Skype. Offer came in after 2 business days. There were 5 business days to accept.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most difficult thing, in your opinion, when you transfer from a Big Four to MNP?

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

Partner and HR lasted about 30 mins and was over Microsoft teams. Got the offer the next day over the phone. Offer was emailed to me shortly after. Gave me three weeks notice to start

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MNP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

The interview process was extremely smooth. The HR personnel was always available for question pre or post meetings and the members of the group made me well aware of what to expect in regards to timing and process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dartmouth, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Dartmouth, NS)

Interview

The interview process was efficient and fast! I had two interviews, the 1st one was with a talent acquisition specialist who was very friendly and we had a great conversation. The 2nd interview was with two Partners and a Senior Director, HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

Three-stage interview - HR, Manager, Partner. Questions were very bare from Manager and Partner, it was more so a chat than an actual interview. Structured as kind of wanting to get to know you more. I would've preferred for them to ask more questions on my experience so I could understand more as to why I did not get the role, rather than just being based on my personality (although I feel like I had a great conversations).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a great interview experience. The interviewers are very responsive on email and the interviews were causal. Very fast process. 2 rounds of Zoom meetings with a manager and a partner in the firm.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was good, fast (15 mins), friendly conversation Basically screening and then go through your resume and cover letter and your expectation Phone interview No behavioral questions, it is only focus on your background

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself What are the details of your previous job experiences? What paid are you expecting
1 person found this interview helpful

MNP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at MNP in Mar 2021

Interview

The hiring manager talked with me first through the phone to understand my background and expectation, then helped me arrange the interview. The whole process is very fluent. There is only one round with the manager and the partner together. Everyone is quite friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Friendly and welcoming. The interview was by phone and the recruiter tried to identify a match between my skills and the job description. I was asked basic interview questions surrounding my knowledge about MNP and why I choose to work there.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, why you want the role and what you like in a job.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Interviews