MNP Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 184 of over 184 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

asked me about experiences related to risk management, asked me about aspirations, informed me about the job's responsibilities and expectations, discussed auditing, compliance, and related activity relevant to the job

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What your future goals? Experience with risk management and cybersecurity
    Answer Question

MNP

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at MNP

Interview

The HR was very personnel in terms of emailing and setting up time for the interview along with getting the partners time for the second review. They were in touch throughout the process providing an update and ensuring that there are no gaps. Really looked like they cared about getting the right candidate working for the company.

Interview Questions
  • My experience in dealing with technical accounting matters.

MNP

Application

I interviewed at MNP

Interview

Very casual and respectful. One HR interview and one with Partner and the same HR who did the first interview. talked about qualifications and responsibilities, and asked for any additional questions I had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MNP (Calgary, AB) in Apr 2022

Interview

It was just a simple zoom interview that was conducted after applying for the position through indeed. They gave me around 5-7 days to prepare for the interview after giving the initial email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MNP

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

1. Received an email invite to a phone interview with HR after about 2 months I applied. 2. Replied with my availability 3. No response for a week 4. Followed up 5. HR replied and the interview was scheduled. 6. The interview itself was pretty nice. 7. Got ghosted. I never bothered to follow up again. I do not know anything further since I got ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MNP (Winnipeg, MB) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process was very quick and you won't feel pressured because the conversation was just light. The interview questions were mostly position driven and the whole staff was very welcoming and accommodating. It was an enjoyable experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP (Surrey, BC) in Feb 2022

Interview

There were 2 interview rounds. Friendly interviewer, to the point questions, also good at giving feedback. In -depth questions for the role, asked to describe some example work situations, behavioral questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MNP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

I was proactively reached through LinkedIn. The recruiter conducted a quick phone screen and then invited me to an interview for the following week. We verbally confirmed a time. But the recruiter never ended up sending an email confirmation with the interview details. She ghosted me when I reached out for a confirmation via LinkedIn. What a lack of respect for someone's time. I am glad it did not work out. I would not want to work for an HR team that treats their candidates like this.

Interview Questions
  • What interested you about this role? What are your salary expectations?

MNP

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MNP

Interview

Two sets of interviews one over Teams and the other in person. First was structured and the other was more of a casual conversation. I was very comfortable throughout the process and everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MNP (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Get in touch with HR first and then got interview with HR. For the second round got interviewed with partner and manager, processing time is really fast. Easily got a offer once you passed CFE.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184 Interviews