Lush Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Lush Interview Questions

Updated 18 Oct, 2017

2.6

vendeuse lush Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lush (Paris (France)) in May-2017.

Interview

Super entretien, très ludique à base de jeux de rôles et ensuite une autre partie avec des questions plus personnelles.

La première partie se réalise en groupe et on interagis ensemble pendant cette période: jeux de rôles, présentation de produits.. voir comment on se comporte dans un groupe et si notre personnalité colle à celle de lush.

Interview Questions

• Si on rencontrait l'un de tes proche, que dirait-il à ton sujet?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush (Garden City, NY (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me right away with a confirmation that they got my email. After a day or two they sent me an email for a "hiring party" and that I had to bring a resume. It's not really a party it's just a gruop interview, they start off with icebreakers then they have you test out the products on eachother and act as if you where going to sell it to the other applicant you're showing the product to. After that they go over the rules and tell you all about the store and when they have training set up all that great sruff.

Sales Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush.

Interview

I was so excited to have been invited to the hiring party. I am a shy person, but I made sure to push past that as best I could that day. I wore something that was fun and made me stand out, although I've heard that in subsequent interviews candidates had to wear black and white. I went and we started off in one big group. We passed around a lump of clay and we each took turns telling something about ourselves and adding to the lump of clay. We then broke into smaller groups (3-4 people) and were introduced to a product, that we then demoed on each other. From there, we each got individually pulled aside for an interview.

Sales Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush (Houston, TX (US)) in June-2017.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty simple, apply online with a resume. If they like the credentials you have, they will send you an email and you will head to the hiring fair.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Interview

Process started with an online video interview, then a severer shop, then a phone interview with HR and a face to face interview in store with the store manager and market manager. A very smooth process from start to end, if not a little long (3-4 weeks between steps). After the final interview I was told a decision would be made within a week; 2 weeks later I was told by the end of the month; by the end of the month I was told I would have an update "soon". This has been a 3 month process and I still do not have a definitive answer.

Sales Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Destin, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lush (Destin, FL (US)) in February-2017.

Interview

The interview process was a lot of fun. It is done in groups at Lush either before or after hours. They show you demos of different products and allow you to attempt demos on echoer to kind of get a feel for what being an employee entails. While this is happening, the manager or MIT will take one or two people at at time and ask regular interview questions and have you fill out an availability form. You will then potentially be called back for a culture hour, which happens during business hours. It's kind of a more personal experience with the manager/MIT on the floor so they can get a chance to know you a little better and you can see what it's like working there. It is a one-on-one experience with the manager/MIT so no need to worry about talking to customers! Make sure to show up in compliance to the dress code (Black and white, closed toed shoes. No grey, no crop tops, shoes/accessories can be any color!) to both the hiring party and the culture hour!

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lush (Albany, NY (US)) in October-2016.

Interview

The first step is a "Hiring Party" which involves learning product ingredients, stories, and uses, having said products demonstrated on you, and then demonstrating them back on other folks who are interviewing and Sales Ambassadors. After that, each person is interviewed by a manager, assistant manager or Senior Sales Associate.

If you are chosen from the Hiring Party, you come in and do a 'Culture Hour' which is a one-on-one version where several products are demoed on you, and you demo them back on a Senior Sales Associate (or higher), while you chat and they ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your future?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite Lush product?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lush (Short Hills, NJ (US)) in August-2016.

Interview

Easy questions. Simple. Very laid back thought it went great. I have a bachelors degree, managing background and worked in retail at a high end store and they didn't give me the job...... As a sales associate..

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lush (Boca Raton, FL (US)) in August-2016.

Interview

First interview is a hiring event party where you mingle with the current employers & future employees. Basically it's for them to get to know you. And to see who has a really great personality or who is passionate about charities, environment and animals . Make sure you bring a copy of your cover letter and resume (have more than 5 copies of each). When I personally went to one, I made sure to interact mainly with the employees and the store manager. If you showed a good impression to a Store Manager, then you'll have a higher chance for a callback. The callback will be for a 2nd interview where they do a one on one demo role play and see if you can try your best to sell a product to a "customer" (employer). This one is a lot easier than the first, with this one it's you and the employer only. They inform you more of what they do: charities, organic products and interacting with customers.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lush (New York, NY (US)) in August-2016.

Interview

I went to a hiring party that was scheduled an hour before the store opened. We were shown a demonstration and had to administer the same demonstration with each other while people were interviewed during the demonstrations. As you can imagine, it was pretty rushed and although they staff was really nice, it could've been planned better. It's supposed to be an interview situation where people hire you for your personality and if you have 10+ people to interview in an hour, everyone feels like they have to hurry and that's not really fair for anyone involved.

Interview Questions

• "If you were to get this job, what is the one thing you'd be the best at/known for?"   Answer Question