Lush Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Lush Interview Questions

Updated 28 Jun, 2018

2.6

vendeuse lush Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lush (Paris (France)) in May-2017.

Interview

Super entretien, très ludique à base de jeux de rôles et ensuite une autre partie avec des questions plus personnelles.

La première partie se réalise en groupe et on interagis ensemble pendant cette période: jeux de rôles, présentation de produits.. voir comment on se comporte dans un groupe et si notre personnalité colle à celle de lush.

Interview Questions

• Si on rencontrait l'un de tes proche, que dirait-il à ton sujet?   Answer Question

Vendeur conseil Interview

Interview

Entretien d'embauche collectif (environ 15 personnes) durant lequel des jeux de présentation et de simulation de conseil/vente par petit groupe ont été réalisés afin de faire ressortir les personnalités les plus affirmées du groupe.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Interview

Process started with an online video interview, then a severer shop, then a phone interview with HR and a face to face interview in store with the store manager and market manager. A very smooth process from start to end, if not a little long (3-4 weeks between steps). After the final interview I was told a decision would be made within a week; 2 weeks later I was told by the end of the month; by the end of the month I was told I would have an update "soon". This has been a 3 month process and I still do not have a definitive answer.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lush (Dallas, TX (US)) in July-2008.

Interview

interview with RMIT and RM there are no DM

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lush (Bloomington, MN (US)) in April-2012.

Interview

I had an interview that was hands on in the shop and was given scenarios to see how I would handle them. Then I had a phone interview set up with someone remote that was about 2 hours long. I found out the next day that I had the position and was so very excited. Both representatives of the brand that interviewed me really lived the culture of the brand that I was so anxious to be a part of, and still do.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate your team to increase sales   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lush (Sacramento, CA (US)) in November-2015.

Interview

It was a group interview of 11 people. We just had to do some activities with the lotions and bath bombs and do demos on each other. It took about 50 minutes.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lush (Albany, NY (US)) in October-2016.

Interview

The first step is a "Hiring Party" which involves learning product ingredients, stories, and uses, having said products demonstrated on you, and then demonstrating them back on other folks who are interviewing and Sales Ambassadors. After that, each person is interviewed by a manager, assistant manager or Senior Sales Associate.

If you are chosen from the Hiring Party, you come in and do a 'Culture Hour' which is a one-on-one version where several products are demoed on you, and you demo them back on a Senior Sales Associate (or higher), while you chat and they ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do with your future?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite Lush product?   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lush (Portland, OR (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

It was very hands-on with an interview and product demo with a member of staff. This was following the initial group interview where everyone spoke about what they were passionate about and why they were interested in working for Lush. I was advised to speak up but not take over the conversation, but honestly, I felt so comfortable in the situation so quickly that I didn't think about that too much.

Interview Questions

• What are three things about your partner? (The person standing next to you who you meet and get a backstory on)   1 Answer

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lush (New York, NY (US)) in September-2015.

Interview

The group interview was lovely. The Lush girls were adorable and the atmosphere was fine and quite relaxed. We were divided into groups of 4 and did some activities based on what we are going to do in the shop - like massaging, applying products, talking to each other, demonstrate how products work and many things more. The process was quite long but overall really nice and not stressful. I really liked the activities although some girls were quite pushy, and tried to cut you off of the "game"...just don't let them have your place and take on your nerves and you will do great.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lush (Garden City, NY (US)) in October-2017.

Interview

I applied online and they emailed me right away with a confirmation that they got my email. After a day or two they sent me an email for a "hiring party" and that I had to bring a resume. It's not really a party it's just a gruop interview, they start off with icebreakers then they have you test out the products on eachother and act as if you where going to sell it to the other applicant you're showing the product to. After that they go over the rules and tell you all about the store and when they have training set up all that great sruff.