Found 1,518 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Lush
Got a burning question about Lush? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lush employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "pay was good and products" (in 109 reviews)
- "Great Enironment and People!" (in 84 reviews)
- "Provide you with great training" (in 71 reviews)
- "The 1/2 price discount and the friendly staff and learning about different ingredients and how products are made." (in 58 reviews)
- "Great teams in store." (in 53 reviews)
- "Management is bad and very controlling" (in 138 reviews)
- "Managers always watching how well you’re upholding the sales standards which can make the job feel pressured sometimes." (in 75 reviews)
- "One particular supervisor always had something to criticise, you could never do anything right, definitely not someone you could go to for help." (in 34 reviews)
- "Long hours and bad to work into the night" (in 31 reviews)
- "Management were uncommunicative and borderline bullies" (in 19 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Lush and is not affected by filters.
- Ethnic Group
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Jul 14, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
To the individuals making reviews on the Edmonton market. We all know who you are and not one pity tear will be shed. Pros are that LUSH has a diverse team that is vocal about poor leadership and demands action. Gone are the days of cis white females running whatever agenda they feel applies that day and attempting to get away with it. I understand the frustration of having consequences to your actions, but that is unfortunately how life works. The gossip and bullying from the particular individuals making reviews is astounding. Not to mention the external relations they have had with past management outside of the business. Needless to say, once you remove one of the major defence mechanisms from the store, the inappropriate behaviours of others become more visible. Stop the hypocrisy when YOU were the reason the Edmonton market lost talented individuals and destroyed the mental health of many.
Not so great pay, constant drama fest from “seniority”, bullying and blatant lies to attempt to protect one’s image.
Lush Reviews FAQs
Lush has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 1,841 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Lush to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
57% of Lush employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lush 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.