Lockheed Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Lockheed Martin

2,030 Interview Reviews

2.6

Senior Counsel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Involves a series of interviews with multiple participants, including HR and management reps. During pandemic, it is virtual through Zoom. Questions are behavioral questions in which they expect you to describe the situation/task, your action, and the results.

Interview Questions

• Lockheed is big on behavioral questions and wants you to answer in STAR format   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

The interview process was very formal but the managers made it feel more like a conversation. They gave realistic expectations which transferred directly into the role.They were also very receptive to questions regarding the work culture and integrating a new member onto the team.

CWEP Student Interview

Interview

Very laid back and easy interview. They went over the position and what all it entails. They really looked over my resume and asked multiple questions about my previous experience and projects.

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you expand on this project you described on your resume?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin.

Interview

Received a phone call to apply. Applied through their website and received a link to interview. The interview was behavioral and technical, going over resume experience mainly. Received a notification from them two weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview was not too hard. Mainly questions about my past job and experience. We went over my resume and how my experience can contribute to the position. Also had a couple of customer service scenarios and how i would handle those situations.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview with managers. They were nice people that seemed interested in what I was doing. This is a short review and padding is a thing so maybe this is thirty words in the English language now.

Interview Questions

• What is a project you’ve worked on and how did it work out?   Answer Question

Interview

Fairly basic and easy interview. Asked mostly behavioral questions. Things like teamwork situations, courses you've taken, and any past work experience. Only did one interview then got a call with an offer.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview took place at a large convention center, several positions were being interviewed for. Two separate interviews, both behavioral, event was held for rising seniors in colleges from all along the east coast.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences and how they would allow you to succeed in this job.   Answer Question

Laser Communication Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was well thought out. It covered all the basis of describing the company as a whole, the program I would be a part of, and the expectations of me for the position.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Interview

Used virtual system to schedule an interview about a week after hearing back. It was a virtual interview with one engineer and lasted about thirty minutes. Took several months to hear back.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.