Lockheed Martin Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,246 of over 2,246.0 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Lockheed Martin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

After applying, I immediately had an interview a week later that went amazingly! HR said I should hear something in two weeks. Three weeks went by and I contacted HR; they said that week or next I would hear back. Couple more weeks went by and I have tried contacting HR a couple of times since and have been completely GHOSTED. It has now been two months since my original interview. I am extremely disappointed in this unprofessionalism; at least have the decency to respond with the rejection/update.

Interview Questions
  • What is your relevant experience?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interviewer spent 15 minutes critiquing my resume then I never heard back from them. It was not a pleasant or helpful experience and I would not recommend. This occurred during a university career fair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Lockheed Martin

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lockheed Martin (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

Usually a phone interview. The person that you interview with is not the same person that you will work for. They hire candidates into a pool and then disperse them to areas that need an inspector. Management doesn't even know you are coming till you show up. Any one who has been in the military and reported to a receiving unit will understand this concept.

Interview Questions
  • Interviews are in STAR format, but will be relevant to the position. You'll also get the standard situation questions.

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Great interview process: screening and technical interview, both were good experiences. Most of the questions pertained to my resume and then asked about what I would like to work on at the company.

Interview Questions
  • What are some highlights from your resume that you would like to talk about?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

45 minute phone interview, we went through my resume and talked about all of my previous engineering roles, then the interviewer proceeded to ask me about myself. Then asked fairly standard non-technical questions. Overall the process was fairly relaxed and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenge you faced in a previous role and how did you overcome it.

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

behavioral, no technical questions; went over what was listed on resume; friendly interviewer and support network. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The interview uses a STARs format (situation, task, action, result). Be sure to have scenarios written in your notes or thought out prior to the interview. Overall, the interview was fairly quick.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you weren’t the subject matter expert on an issue. How did you handle it?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

Brief phone interview with two professionals; had a good learning experience talking about the role the position plays with the team and their experiences. Very educational in talking about the role and provided a lot of examples of why it's important. Asked how skills I included on my resume would translate to their setting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

My interview was a group, round table interview with engineering managers. It was a relatively easy interview. Nothing technical really, just mainly getting to know me and understand my background and philosophy.

Interview Questions
  • How will you adapt our react to a more process oriented workplace as opposed to the environment you came from?

Lockheed Martin

Application

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin

Interview

The process was very straightforward, asked behavioral questions, interviewers stuck to a pretty general script and were looking for problem-solving situations. The interview was online (during covid) and interviewers had to keep their cameras off.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation outside of work in which you worked with a team and needed to solve a problem?
2 people found this interview helpful