Cover image for Loblaw Companies

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Loblaw Companies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 628 of over 628 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loblaw Companies

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

It was first phone interview and if you get selected, they invite you for online interview, I was good, asked behavioral questions to understand the the interviewee. if you don't selected they don't even sends you a mail regarding that.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weakness ?
    Answer Question

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

It was fairly straight forward. One interview with the hiring manager. The manager was pretty clear on what the role requires as well as challenges I will face. Offer came through my recruiter and I started in a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

it is a straightforward process and usual things that happen during interview for this position. Nothing special and pretty ordinary, I would say. The manager was nice and pretty welcoming too. Be prepared for regular interview questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

-technical questions about the resume. go into details on why choose one approach versus others. then behavioural questions and one other technical round. asking about why choosing this company to work, what motivates you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

Online interview with hr, phone call followed by in person with management followed by a meet with director. Very professional, felt welcome and I enjoyed the process. Received answer letter on with an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

The interview was super easy. You usually go through 2 short interviews. They asked about very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is. One question they asked was what you think good hospitality is. You know right after if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Halifax, NS) in Jan 2023

Interview

It was quite easy, simple questions about you and your experience, they explained everything related to the position and if I wanted to take the offer. I'm already hired 🤗

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2023

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward . Nothing to worry about at all. As it is an entry level job, questions like availablity and work schedules were the main questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Drop your resume. They will call you for an interview. They will ask you questions regarding your job duties. You have to answer from your experience. You should have at least 6 months of experience before applying for this position. Thank you.

Loblaw Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

Applied online and waited about 1 week and got a Call with recruiter first. if they like you, you schedule an in person interview. After the interview I was offered the job there right away.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 628 Interviews

Loblaw Companies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Loblaw Companies as 69.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.14 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Grocery Clerk and Supply Chain Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Cashier and Produce Clerk roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Loblaw Companies takes an average of 17 days when considering 570 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Bakery Clerk had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Produce Clerk roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Loblaw Companies according to 570 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 28.06%