Loblaw Companies Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 528 of over 528 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Loblaw Companies

Loblaw Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

HR contacted me by phone after 2 months of application for another job. The HR barely knew what I was doing and interviewed me for another position that was not a fit for me. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

Was called on the phone, and was asked some questions, but none besides times to work made any sense. Was never given a response after that call, and never got another interview from them ever again. Unsure what happened

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

HR and store manager were present, very simple, basic questions were asked. Don't need to prepare much ahead of time. The interview lasted roughly fifteen to twenty minutes, not long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

Virtual interview lasted for 30 mins which covered basic information about the position, introductions, education, previous work experience and behaviour questions. Met the department manager. The overall process took about 3 to 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

Asked basic questions about my job history and asked about my experiences dealing with customers who were annoyed or upset. The interview went by very quickly and was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

Apply on website; Then background check ; interview in person, being asked Available Working hours; previous working experience; tell me about your self; any questions for the interviewer. Sign available hours and Wait for the schedule

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

it was alright, most of it is online though. they did do more of a meet and greet than anything really. with covid its hard for them to do everything in office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

#1) Introductions. One of the most important steps in the interview process just so happens to be the first. ... #2) Small Talk. After introductions are finished, it is a good idea conduct a bit of small talk with the candidate. ... #3) Information Gathering. ... #4) Question/Answer. ... #5) Wrapping Up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Loblaw Companies

Application

I interviewed at Loblaw Companies

Interview

I had a phone interview and was asked about my previous work experience, strengths and availability. This was one of the most simple and straight forward job interviews I’ve ever done!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Loblaw Companies (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2021

Interview

Had an initial phone screener with a recruiter who set up a virtual interview with two managers later that week. The interview was incredibly easy because it was strictly behavioral questions. I was told they would make a decision by the weekend and to follow up with the recruiter early next week, which I did. The recruiter then told me they hadn't made a decision yet. I attempted to follow up one last time two weeks after that, but received no reply.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time a customer wouldn't take no for an answer.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 528 Interviews