Livewire Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Livewire Communications

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Livewire Communications

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Livewire Communications (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was thorough - I had the chance to meet a variety of team members and learn a great deal about the company from different perspectives. Everyone was smart, engaged and kind. The questions were thoughtful, and they were the most mentally stimulating interviews I've ever had. Though I withdrew from the process for personal reasons before an offer was made, I would encourage Chicagoans to give this new local company (based in Toronto) a shot.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with feedback that a strategy wasn't effective or wouldn't work?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Livewire Communications (Toronto, ON) in August 2017.

Interview

Warm and welcoming. Smart questions. Incisive. Polite. The interviewers were smart and new what they were looking for. Very impressed overall. Can't say enough good things about these fine people.

Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Livewire Communications (Toronto, ON).

Interview

They couldn't find anyone else for thw position and they needed to fill the role asap.Not many questions where asked and I was very cautious with the director's actions. I do not recommend this company and please read my profile for more information.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.