Live Nation Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 286 of over 286 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Live Nation Entertainment

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Booking agent to work in an office interning current employees. Wiling to work well with other doing whatever they need time to do in and out of the office. Ready for the job

Interview Questions
  • What is you mail goal in life
    1 Answer

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Good was very helpful offered good information at a career meeting on campus. They brought in mutiple people to speak and give insight on what a career would be like

Interview Questions
  • What is your major and area of study

Application

Interview

It was only a screening interview, but the interviewer was really nice. It allowed me to take a peek at how the company operates. I got a sense that the company is really people-oriented and has a great culture.

Interview Questions
  • How do you find yourself fitting into Strategy and Analytics based on your experience?

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Overall, had an easy banter with interviewer, however he seemed to be preoccupied and annoyed that he was having to conduct for the position. Emphasized that this position would not include any "meet and greets" with entertainers, which seemed offensive as that was never implied or expected.

Interview Questions
  • General accounting questions, asked to explain a journal entry and financial reports.

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Very lengthy process (months) with multiple interviews. They work with third party recruiters which can be challenging. I was told they hired another candidate after 6 interviews with no usable feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Typical behavioral questions, asked to explain prior quotas and how they were met. Not overly challenging but be prepared to demonstrate how you can add value.

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment in Apr 2022

Interview

It was overall very technical and informative, and she asked a lot about Excel and specific experiences that I have had with data collection, analysis, and organization. She was looking for specific instances and specific functions like SUM, COUNT, LOOKUP, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

Sporadic communication over four months without a final decision communicated - I had anticipated this after reading similar experiences on Glassdoor prior to applying. Interviews with recruiter and hiring manager were straight-forward and polite.

Interview Questions
  • Share specific experiences/stories from your current position

Live Nation Entertainment

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment

Interview

It was quick and easy, everyone was super friendly and we laughed a lot. It felt like a very good and comfortable environment. They sold me on the job as much as I was selling them on myself.

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with picking up trash, setting up venue seats, and 12 hour shifts

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (San Jose, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied on the LN official site for the seasonal, part time Production Runner position in NorCal. The process was easy and I got a quick response. I was given the choice to do an in-person or virtual interview (due to covid). I chose a virtual interview over Zoom. The interview took about 20 minutes and was very casual. The only question I was really asked was "Tell me about yourself". He explained that he wasn't given my resume to look at beforehand. I took about 1 minute to describe what I currently do, very easy even for someone who gets nervous during interviews. I was also asked when in the month of May (I interviewed in March) I could start working. I gave him a rough estimate about what week I could start, not really concrete but just enough to give him an idea. He said he can work around my schedule and hours. The rest of the time, the interviewer explained what the production runner does (shopping, crew pickup, driving a sprinter van, assist catering, etc.) and he answered some of my questions. I was hired on the spot during the interview and a day later, was contacted by someone at LN to fill out some forms online (W-4, onboarding forms, background check, send I-9 documents) to officially start the hiring process. All very straight forward.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself. (interviewer wasn't given my resume to look at beforehand)
  • When in the month of May do you think you can start working? (I interviewed in March)
  • (After he explained the position/tasks) Are you still interested in working as a production runner?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Live Nation Entertainment (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2022

Interview

they used a recruiter to look through applications and pick out best fits and interview was an easy going conversation. set up second interview with company based on great first interview . they explained job greatly and what you would be doing in terms of your description

Interview Questions
  • what my past experience could contribute to company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 286 Interviews