Linedata Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Linedata Interview Questions

Interviews at Linedata

2.8

Chef comptable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Paris (France)) in April 2013.

Interview

Le processus d'entretien a été standard comme dans les autres entreprises. En plus du chasseur de tête que j'ai rencontré, j'ai été interviewé par 5 opérationnels dont le RH et le directeur opérationnel.
    Pas d'entretien en anglais alors que le poste est tourné à l'international.

Interview Questions

• Vos qualités qui collent aux besoins du poste?   1 Answer

Ingénieur Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)) in April 2019.

Interview

Via un cabinet de recrutement. Process rapide, screening avec le cabinet, 1 entretien RH et 1 entretien avec manager. Une décision rapide mais pas d'objectif clair annoncé lors de la proposition.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Linedata.

Interview

First had a phone screen with recruiter, then answered questions over email. Next, had in-person group interview with 4 other candidates, with 3 managers and 2 business analysts, all of whom were white women. Interview lasted 2.5 hours, over which they covered company info, asked us questions person by person, then gave us 10 mins to work on a mini project that ended with a short presentation. Ended with questions to ask them.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Linedata (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview and a series of questions via email that I responded to. After a month of waiting they got back to me for an in-person interview. The interview was in a group format, and we were asked to work as teams to come up with a business idea for a product and an implementation plan for that idea (my group got VR, the other got drones). Lastly, after another week we had a final in-person interview with two of the managers in the department.

Interview Questions

• What does analysis mean to you?   Answer Question
    • Who in this group would you hire? (during group interview)   1 Answer
    • Has an analysis you made ever been challenged? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linedata in June 2014.

Interview

A staffing agency contacted me asking if I was interested in this position, so they established the initial communication with HR and set me up with an interview. I arrived at the building at their Boston location and checked in at the bottom floor before proceeding to the Linedata suite on one of the upper floors where I met with the development manager.

I had one interview. We discussed my work history along with my current role and then transitioned into general questions on different technologies and architecture. I was then brought to a whiteboard and was asked to write algorithms for two separate problems.

My overall impression of the company was good. The office was very professional looking with low cubicles and was fairly quiet. Also, while I was in the elevator I was warmly greeted by another Linedata employee from a different department.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the interview was the technical part where I was asked to write an algorithm to reverse an array and then write another to find a missing number in a series of numbers. The questions were not terribly difficult but were definitely the most difficult questions of the interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Linedata in August 2013.

Interview

HR phone interview, then 1X1 on site technical interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linedata (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

I went through A&A search for this job and got an interview right away. On the outside the company looks very formal but it turned out to be a very casual environment. The interviewers were very polite (at least one of them were) and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Given an array which contains a string, lets say "COMMUNITY", write a program in C/C++ that will print the letters of the string in reverse.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Linedata in September 2017.

Interview

Easy Apply through LinkedIn. I had a pleasant phone interview with a corporate HR representative who was easy to talk to and share my experiences with. She explained clearly what the hiring process stages were and was eager to expand on the benefits of the position and opportunities for advancement within the organization.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

A bit convoluted of a process - started with HR phone screen, then a marketing team member - then call with Head of Marketing in Paris all via phone - then in person meetings in Boston ( the job was in NY but never met with anyone there or stepped in the NYoffice ...very ODD) Met with 3 different people in Boston - every single person described the job differently - never got titles or department of those I met in Boston -very unhappy environment - The marketing women I had lunch with was stressed -seemed to lack faith in the rest of the team and implied no one knew what they were doing and the job might be overwhelming.

Interview Questions

• They asked if you could be remembered for one sentence, what would it be   1 Answer
    • They asked me if I was okay mailing Christmas Cards for sales ... firstly not very PC should have asked if I could do holiday cards -Second seemed like a VERY detailed question for interview   1 Answer

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Linedata (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

This communication with this company started when the recruiter (in California) emailed me to answer 10 questions for which I answered, in what it seems when she replies, satisfactory manner. She then asks to schedule an on-site 1:1 interview afterwards said we had to schedule a phone interview. Since it was towards the end of the week, I scheduled them back to back. The phone interview is the usual recruiter chat. The on-site interview consisted of 4 questions, which were very easy... almost insulting really. He asked me to create a blackjack program on paper to which I replied that "I don't know how to play Blackjack.. Can you tell me the rules?" Changes the question entirely to code a card class...... The on-site interview was imho, a 2 hour (1 hour transportation/1hour interview) waste of time as it could have been done over the phone with a google doc.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult.... Code a Deck and Card class then three sql questions that involve the use of JOINs and one that involves the use of COUNT / DISTINCT or COUNT / GROUP BY.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.