Linedata Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Linedata Interview Questions

Interviews at Linedata

2.8

Ingénieur Commercial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Neuilly-sur-Seine (France)) in April 2019.

Interview

Via un cabinet de recrutement. Process rapide, screening avec le cabinet, 1 entretien RH et 1 entretien avec manager. Une décision rapide mais pas d'objectif clair annoncé lors de la proposition.

Chef comptable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Paris (France)) in April 2013.

Interview

Le processus d'entretien a été standard comme dans les autres entreprises. En plus du chasseur de tête que j'ai rencontré, j'ai été interviewé par 5 opérationnels dont le RH et le directeur opérationnel.
    Pas d'entretien en anglais alors que le poste est tourné à l'international.

Interview Questions

• Vos qualités qui collent aux besoins du poste?   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Linedata (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Applied online, answered some email questions, had a call with HR, answered some questions by email after the hr call, and had a group panel interview. The top few candidates would meet with the practice manager and an analyst and final would be with vp or director.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Newton, MA (US)).

Interview

Initially contacted by the recruiter via LinkedIn. Arranged a time to speak a few days later. Moved to face to face round, luckily they got me in that week. Waited a bit to speak with senior management, completely understandable with coordinating schedules. From initial contact to offer, about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared with BAR type examples. Background, Action, Results   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Linedata (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

They called for face to face interview. Company is good but they are not clear in their process. They directly gave exam paper which includes almost 30 questions of sql and c# basic which may make you confuse because they are tricky questions.

Interview Questions

• true false
      assignment operators cannot be overload.   Answer Question
    • write a snippet for print odd numbers from o to 10   Answer Question
    • tricky questions on encapsulation abstraction interface and access specifiers like private access specifiers access in class and object creation of such classes.   Answer Question
    • write a query to get 10th height salary from table   Answer Question
    • swap two columns without using extra variable   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Linedata (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First step; Screen phone call to get to know the person - Second step; A second phone call to test your skills - Third step; In-person interview - On the "In-Person interview" the process was straightforward, if you're confident of yourself and have the skills about the position you would not have any trouble at the moment of the questioning.

Interview Questions

• I have asked many question regarding multiple technologies I manage such as
      How do you configure Palo Alto devices.
      How would you configure a Cisco Catalyst switch
      Have you done any network design?
      Do you know how to use routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF? among others?
      have you work with MPLS circuits, network virtualization etc.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by 8 stakeholders across product management, behavioral, and functional areas - recruiter served as a champion for the candidate - all interviewers treated the candidate respectfully - recruiter kept candidate posted of updates and managed expectations

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and what you would expect from an interview. What was different than some of my other experiences it that it was very professional. There were no surprises like what I've experienced at some of the competitors. I've had companies not call back when they said they were going to. Or I interviewed with one firm and found out the interviewer went on unscheduled personal leave soon after our meeting.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current firm?   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Linedata.

Interview

First had a phone screen with recruiter, then answered questions over email. Next, had in-person group interview with 4 other candidates, with 3 managers and 2 business analysts, all of whom were white women. Interview lasted 2.5 hours, over which they covered company info, asked us questions person by person, then gave us 10 mins to work on a mini project that ended with a short presentation. Ended with questions to ask them.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Linedata (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

4 interviews, including recruiter, HR Business Partner, 2 managers
    Pleasant phone and face to face interviews
    Ask them many questions
    1 tchnical test
    Referrals check
    Overall impression of the company was good, so I took the job, really happy since then!

Interview Questions

• What do I like the most about my job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.