Limeade Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Limeade Interview Questions

Interviews at Limeade

Frontend Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade in October 2019.

Interview

Recruiter screen, then an interview with the team lead, then a 3-hour interview broken into one hour interviews with different parts of the team. The first hour of the interview is with the VP asking background and work history, the second is a live coding exercise with the team, with 3 people watching you, the last hour is with two developers (one who wasn't really interviewing, just multi-tasking) going over a algorithm question and how you would solve it in code or pseudocode. The recruiter is in charge of scheduling is terrible and didn't confirm the interview was going to happen until 5 mins before the actual interview, so be prepared in advanced.

Interview Questions

• They do a live coding exercise where you share your scree and they watch you think thru the coding problem. They give you a skeleton React Component and ask you to create a click event and bind to some data. They watch every part as your coding which is nerve wracking/stressful as they can see how and if you're googling for answers.   Answer Question
    • They want to how you think about converting a number into words programmatically i.e. 5,100,300 into five million one hundred thousand three hundred   Answer Question

Customer Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Bellevue, WA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter, followed by phone interviews with hiring manager and HR. Was flown out to Seattle to interview in person. There were 5 interviews scheduled, although only 2 were in person, the other three were video interviews. Was told I would be reimbursed for the flights, meals leading up to the interview and hotel stay. It has been multiple weeks since I’ve returned and have yet to see the reimbursement. Not very impressed with the process and confident I will ever see that $1000.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Phone screening, technical phone interview, take home code pen challenge, on site. They were very slow to respond. Coding challenges you have to do on your own time are a waste of time. They should be putting as much effort into the process as you.

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Started out okay, but became very drawn out. The company is obsessed with its "culture" but I don't think they even know what their culture is. They are having an identity crisis when it comes to their products/industry and started out as wellness company going into a tech "engagement" company. I was not impressed and found upper level management rude and very elitist. It's okay not to be a good fit for a job or even a company's culture, but there's no reason for management to act snobby. It was not a welcoming environment.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer many questions that lead to the same conclusion about whether or not your a fit for their culture. Their office did not seem very diverse in my opinion so that might have something to do with it.   Answer Question

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Interview

No communication or follow-up after submitting resume and multiple attempts/messages to speak to someone in hiring department, disappointing that they did not communicate in at least some way to me after using my time to apply.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Recruiter screen
    Phone call with hiring manager
    Phone call with another peer
    On-site

During the on-site they did a group exercise where you walk through a prompt of how you would approach a problem if this was your new domain.

The contact throughout the entire process was fantastic and everyone I interacted with was really nice. They have a great focus not only on their product but also on their internal culture that was shown through their interviews.

Ultimately I decided that this wasn't the right fit for me at this time for external reasons but I really enjoyed getting to know the company and the people.

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limeade (Portland, OR (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied online, and the following day heard from a recruiter about setting up a phone screen. Was told that my resume would be forward to the hiring manager and I would hear back in two days. Didn't hear back until I got a static ATS rejection email. Not a a candidate centric process, especially for an engagement company with less than stellar Glassdoor ratings.

Remember, candidates are influencers and potential buyers.

Interview Questions

• Walked me through what you have been doing the past few years?   1 Answer

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

This phone screen was scheduled after messaging recruiter directly on LinkedIn. Very polite interviewer who asked questions about my resume and tested my interest in the position and company by asking me questions about both.

User Experience Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Limeade in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and then did the phone interview for about 30 mins. The recruiter was nice and the questions were not hard but got rejected a week later because they don't actually hire international interns. Was able to ask more questions about them during the phone screening.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Limeade (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was seemingly normal for a data science position, followed by a grueling 5 hours of interviewing with each and every individual remotely connected to the position.
    While this doesn't initially seem strange for a tech position, many of these individuals were reading from a literal paper script in front of them. Questions ranged from somewhat intelligible to "what would you consider your greatest weakness" for the fifth time. This was more like a screening for a fraternity than an interview for a job. After each person gets the chance to grill the interviewee individually for most of the working day, of course there's the generic "we'll get back to you one way or another very soon" response from HR.

The actual response from HR is why I wrote this review. After proceeding to this the final round of interviews and waiting a week for response, a generic "Thank you for your interest" email was sent to me from a burner email account to which I could not reply. No feedback was possible.

This company sells themselves as a human resources organization dedicated to mental and physical health of employees. That is the polar opposite of the experience I had with them, particularly their HR department. Ridiculous and a waste of time--don't do it!

Interview Questions

• how would you determine with variable has the greatest effect on an endpoint   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.