Legion Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Legion Logistics

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legion Logistics

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legion Logistics.

Interview

This is an easy process. I was invited to have a phone screening followed by a group call back where they told me all about the company. They also give you a formal interview then followed by a sit down with the sales team to watch them in action. I took a personality test and then I was offered the job. The entire process only required me to make two trips to their office and was minimal in regard to the amount of time needed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The negotiation phase is basic. There is an offer made across the board to all sales people with regard to compensation and you're either interested or you're not. It's a sales position, it's not about the base.

Problem Solver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florence, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legion Logistics (Florence, KY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

During my interview, I asked the "headhunter" and both owners if they had any reservations about my qualifications, to which all three responded "no." At the end of my interview, one of the owners said an offer couldn't be made until the background and reference check was completed because it's hard to rescind an offer once it is made. Knowing I had nothing to fear on that front, I left the interview confident I would be getting a job offer early the next week. So why didn't I get the job?

I requested feedback following my rejection, and an HR assistant responded to me, "We really liked your personality and thought you had good drive and passion. However, we had limited positions to fill and we decided on candidates that had a little more sales experience." So, why wasn't that mentioned when I asked if there were any reservations about my qualifications?

I pursued the matter further with the head of HR, and she replied, "We feel like you have many strong suits that would make you successful in many industries, and I don’t honestly think that we have any true “concerns” about your ability. However, we find that people that have had some experience with cold calling and/or industry knowledge are able to really hit the ground running in this position and with a specific number of slots and tons of candidates, we made our decision based on prior experience." While it does mention cold calls as a job requirement on the website, if you look at the employee bios, not all of them come from sales backgrounds. I clearly indicated during my interview that I am not afraid to pick up the phone.

My overall impression of the interview was that it was just a lot of smoke and mirrors. Everyone I talked with mentioned the "unlimited" earning potential of the position and the possibilities for career growth, which should have been a warning sign to me that Legion is not as transparent as they claim to be. It seems the only way to get your foot in the door with this company is if you are hired in as a Problem Solver. I'm left wondering how many other candidates were made to feel they were going to be offered a position, only to have the rug yanked out from under them.

Legion Logistics Response

Mar. 25, 2015 – hr manager

This response was written by Lacy Starling, one of the owners of Legion.
    I'm sorry this candidate had such a negative experience. We interview a lot of people, and not everyone makes it through to... More

Problem Solver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Legion Logistics in April 2015.

Interview

Brief. Two rounds of interviews, first with the head of HR, and second with Lacy and Tony, if you make it past the first round. Basic questions, no curveballs, but definitely looking for a 'locker room culture' fit. Competitiveness as must.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with putting in 10+ hours a day when starting out?   Answer Question

Night Watch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Legion Logistics (Florence, KY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I filled out application on Indeed HR gave a brief phone interview then called me next day to have formal interview with Levi and I started 2 weeks later. it is hard to find companies willing to make the necessary accommodations for wheelchair bound employees but Legion goes over and above what is required by law.

Interview Questions

• what is my main goal for future?   1 Answer

Sales Co-op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legion Logistics.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to go into the offices for an in-person interview. The interview was short, about 20 minutes, and then they emailed me back a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you?
      Why do you think you would be a good fit at Legion?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.