LUSH North America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 544 of over 544 interviews

Employee Referral4%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

LUSH North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

group interview was good. Lots of people but it was a fun experience and I learned a lot. Lots of support and room to make mistakes so i enjoyed it

Interview Questions
  • please tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

LUSH North America

Application

I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

It was a group interview with a lot of people. They give you a tour of the school and they want you to feel comfterble. They then talk about the history and the products.

Interview Questions
  • What is a product you like and describe it to me

LUSH North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

Its so fun to interview with them. They go over a few scenarios and from there they ask some personal questions about you and then the position. It is really simple.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LUSH North America

Application

I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

Very encouraging and kind. They made the experience happen with the least amount of stress possible. I had a phone interview first then I was asked to go in for a culture hour with the Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LUSH North America

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

Applied online and received hiring party invitation via email. The dress code was black and white. It was a combination of group and individual interviews and took about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LUSH North America

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

First interview is a recorded response to a few questions with a lot of focus on diversity and inclusion. Second interview is a remote video call with a recruiter. Third interview takes place in a store. It involves observing and coaching the team working and analyzing results. Fourth interview is a video call with the market leader and regional manager. A lot of focus is put on coaching and developing team.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

LUSH North America

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

After submitting my application I had a phone screen and then in-person at store to see how things are operated and what a normal day is like. The phone screen lasted about 20 - 30 minutes while the in person interview was around 4 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LUSH North America

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LUSH North America

Interview

it went really well if you know a lot of the ingredients that are their main takeaway. They want someone who is overall excited about the products, so they know you are able to sell without help.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite product why do you want to work at lush

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I interviewed at LUSH North America (Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Group interviews were interactive and tested your capabilities to work in a high-functioning retail role well. Lengthy process sometimes, but overall worth it. Seasonal roles are much easier to come by than full time positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LUSH North America (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2022

Interview

Many layers To this process it is a Very throughout process. The leaders and recruitment are very People prioritized . This company has about 3-4 interviews + digital screening. They have you perform a floor interview. To see your performance. Leaders seem tenured

Interview Questions
  • How do you prepare for covid related issues.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 544 Interviews

LUSH North America Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at LUSH North America as 72.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.35 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Seasonal Sales Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Ambassador and Production Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at LUSH North America takes an average of 11 days when considering 158 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Production Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Sales Ambassador roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at LUSH North America according to 158 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 27.39%