LMC Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LMC Healthcare

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone call with the recruter. 1h zoom meeting with the project manager. 30min zoom meeting with the director and her assisstance. 20min recorded coaching test. 5min french conversation via phone. Ended with a "Thank you for your professionalism!"; I would have appreciated a detailed feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Expected salary.
    Answer Question

LMC Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare

Interview

The process was fast. Applied online and was later contacted over the phone for a brief interview. After that, I was invited for an in-person interview. Interview questions were straightforward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Phone interview and few questions. Human Resources sent me a previous email inviting to the interview and asking what day and time I was available. After this they called me for the step (interview). Then, I was invited to a formal interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a quick one. Just one interview with an executive member of the organization - the interview lasted an hour. Many of the questions asked were more so to do with personality and my employment background. Honestly this place seemed like a red flag after sometime. I was excited to be considered for the position but I think it’s a blessing in disguise I was not chosen. The interviewer swayed for weeks on wether she wanted to move forward with my candidacy or not.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your previous work place . Where do you see yourself in five years What are your salary expectations

LMC Healthcare

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare in Feb 2021

Interview

They usually conduct in person interviews, but I attended the phone interview during my course during pandemic time. It was very friendly and intermediate level of difficult. They are having offices in multiple locations in GTA and offered me a 3 months internship to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LMC Healthcare

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare

Interview

Remote interview process, they were really nice, felt more like a conversation than an interview. Asked basic interview questions such as why do you want to work there, tell me about a time you had a conflict at work and how you dealt with it, what are your strengths/weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a conflict at work and how did you deal with it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. Prior to the interview, they sent an email to schedule for an appropriate time. They were quick with their reply to the application as I had applied the day before I heard about the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Availability to work and my past experiences working as a medical assistant.

LMC Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare in Aug 2020

Interview

Easy going , routine questions , lot about your previous work , what do u know about the company, Phone interview, followed by practical test checking your computer and clinical skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LMC Healthcare

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare

Interview

I interviewed for 15 minutes over phone and the questions was about experience, education and skills. What are the strength and weakness and how you cope up with stressful situation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LMC Healthcare (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2020

Interview

After the initial telephonic round with HR, in person round was with the site manager and was very interactive. This was followed by a mock session interview on a situation such as patient recruitment and informed consent demonstration.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weeknesses? Prior experience in clinical research? Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews