Keirton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Keirton Interview Questions

Interviews at Keirton

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keirton (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I received an email to set up a time for interview the following week, but surprisingly never heard back after I sent my time slots. It was not nice and kind of insulting!

Interview Questions

Keirton Response

Jun. 22, 2020 – People & Culture Leader

We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience during the recruitment process and we apologize for it. We would like to look into why you were not contacted after you sent over your time slots availability. Could you please send us your contact details at careers@keirton.com so we can discuss this further? Thank you, Elena.

Customer Success Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keirton (Surrey, BC) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and informative. I had 4 separate interviews with People & Culture, my Team Lead, and his Team Lead before receiving confirmation that I had been onboarded.

Interview Questions

• What has been my greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Keirton Response

Jun. 30, 2020 – People & Culture Leader

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Manager of Trade Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Keirton (Surrey, BC) in January 2017.

Interview

In-depth and thorough. Two in-person interviews, one social interview, and several personality/IQ tests. They really care about fit, which is positive for both parties. If you are a great fit they will also build a new role for you or move you into a better-suited role. I felt confident I was making the right decision to work with Keirton because the interview process was so thorough. Everyone was friendly and I felt comfortable during the entire process. Not only that, I was excited.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.