Keirton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Keirton

3.5

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keirton (Toronto, ON).

Interview

I received an email to set up a time for interview the following week, but surprisingly never heard back after I sent my time slots. It was not nice and kind of insulting!

Interview Questions

Keirton Response

Jun. 22, 2020 – People & Culture Leader

We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience during the recruitment process and we apologize for it. We would like to look into why you were not contacted after you sent over your time slots availability. Could you please send us your contact details at careers@keirton.com so we can discuss this further? Thank you, Elena.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Keirton (Surrey, BC) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process is very thorough. A multi-stage process; it was a total of three sessions over the span of about five weeks. All online due to covid-19. The first one was more structured in a formal Q and A manner with HR, the second was more conversational with the VP of Engineering. The final one was a long session (3hrs) with HR and my future direct manager and sort of a hybrid between the first two types.

Overall, this was probably the longest interview process I have ever done, but I also understood the intent. Keirton is very interested in finding the right people for the right fit- not just in skillset but also in character. That kind of selection takes effort and time. But it shows in the quality of the staff here. The employee retention rate is very high and no one is in an inappropriate position.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was "What was my favourite type of music?" in the first session with HR. Maybe it's more of a warm up question.   Answer Question
    • Deeper questions were regarding the nature of Customer Services/ Tech Support. Empathy building and fostering relationships with customers.   Answer Question
    • Questions about experience with total daily call volume, and email loads. handling multiple on-going cases simultaneously. Experience with high-pressure, time sensitive, technical problem solving.   Answer Question

Customer Success Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keirton (Surrey, BC) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and informative. I had 4 separate interviews with People & Culture, my Team Lead, and his Team Lead before receiving confirmation that I had been onboarded.

Interview Questions

• What has been my greatest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Keirton Response

Jun. 30, 2020 – People & Culture Leader

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Manager of Trade Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Keirton (Surrey, BC) in January 2017.

Interview

In-depth and thorough. Two in-person interviews, one social interview, and several personality/IQ tests. They really care about fit, which is positive for both parties. If you are a great fit they will also build a new role for you or move you into a better-suited role. I felt confident I was making the right decision to work with Keirton because the interview process was so thorough. Everyone was friendly and I felt comfortable during the entire process. Not only that, I was excited.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.