KUBRA Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

Sales Engineer

179 Comments

Join the conversation on

KUBRA

Application

I interviewed at KUBRA

Interview

Applied in April and didn't get a call till July of 2016. Simple phone interview screening and then call you in and ask situational and behaviour question along with technical question in the tech stack they use.

Interview Questions
  • Give you an ERD and have to come up with an SQL statement to get the correct record back.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2021

Interview

It started with HR calling me for a preliminary interview. The second step was an online coding test for SQL, JavaScript, C#, .Net Web API, and Data Structures. In my opinion that was probably the hardest job test I have had. After the test I had a technical interview with team leaders of 2 different teams. They asked about my experience and the technical detail as well as achievements and situations. Next round was an interview with the managers. All together It took 2 weeks and 6 interviewers until the job offer was presented. The process was not easy but they are well organized, very thorough and it was fast moving from one stage to another.

Interview Questions
  • Very simple questions that would test situational abilities.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KUBRA (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2020

Interview

Its a simple process. 1. 30 min phone call interview. They ask about your project and your background. 2. 90 min technical assessment. More focused on simple SQL queries with use of CASE. And simple C# program redarding string manipulation. And little bit complex theoritical MCQs. 3. Video call interview with team lead. 90% behavioural question and 10% technical questio 4. Video call interview with higher authority. All behavioural questions. 5. Phone call with i got hired answer.

Interview Questions
  • write a sql query to and display student result in specific form

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KUBRA (Toronto, ON) in Jun 2020

Interview

The interview was a mix of HR questions and and the security questions. The role is an entry level role but the questions are suitable for people with more than 3 years of IT security work experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you helped the security team improve on their tasks

KUBRA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KUBRA in May 2020

Interview

Internal recruiter reached out on a hiring platform and arranged for a screening call. Thereafter, arranged a coding test over HackerRank. Having passed this assessment, had an hour long technical/behavioural interview - most questions were technical and involved being shown pasted snippets in a google doc. Quite awkward. Final interview with senior leaders. Feedback was prompt, but having shared my salary expectations at the outset, I was pretty shocked when I was offered a figure well below than the minimum I had communicated. I declined, but the recruiter indicated that another role was available which would be more in line with my expectations, so I agreed to continue interviewing. After completing the process, a month passed without feedback despite being told it would come within a week. No problem; along with a number of cultural red flags from the interview process, I feel I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • - Easy C#/SQL questions of the HackerRank variety - .NET trivia - walkthrough of a previous project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KUBRA (Tempe, AZ) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied as a referral through an existing employee at the same location. Started with a 1/2 hour phone interview with the "Talent Acquisition Specialist" that went over resume details, why I was looking for a new job, basic salary expectations, any questions I might have, etc. A couple of days later there was a 90 minute programming exercise through a website specializing in such things, the goal being not to finish necessarily, but to get a feel for your coding ability. I liked that and feel I did really well on it. There was an in-person interview a few days later with three people : Director of Product Development, a Principle Software Engineer, and a Manager / Senior Software Engineer. The interview consisted of resume questions, current functions, roles, responsibilities, experience etc. at current employer. I feel this went really well too. However, much to my own deep shock and the deep shock of the employee I referred through, I was passed over. Considering that it seemed to be going really well through every step of the process, it was shocking and bewildering to be passed over. Nonetheless, I sent them a message thanking them for their time and consideration and politely asked for honest feedback they had regarding myself, my experience, my qualities, the interview, etc. so that we could have a dialogue about what they didn't like. Concerns could have been addressed and so forth. As everyone advertises, communication is important, but this action definitely does not demonstrate good communication. But I never received any response. Which, frankly, is rude. Sending a response saying you don't want to discussion your decision would be one thing. Acknowledging receipt of the message but then ignoring it completely is in bad taste and paints neither the company nor the interviewers in a positive light.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON) in Oct 2019

Interview

Attended the Tech Your Heart Out Event. Got a mail from the recruiter 2 weeks later for a phone interview. Next round was a coding test, and then face to face interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied through KUBRA's job fair in Mississauga in Sep. It took almost 3 months progress for interview. Phone call interview first, then technical coding review. If passed the test, then 1 interview with team lead, and week after interview with manger.

Interview Questions
  • Technical coding include multiple choice, MSSQL statement, and .Net coding exercise. Page life cycle, REST, virtual method. Join table, sort the shorted words order from the string (.Net)

KUBRA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at KUBRA

Interview

Applied online, recruiter reached out. The recruiter told me to schedule a time to complete a 75 minute project, however the job in her email was not the one I applied for. Scheduled it twice and never received the project. Third time, I finally received the project. The instructions were not particularly clear, which I suppose is fine if everyone receives a similar prompt. Two days after submission, I was told I did not receive a passing score. While it's nice that the response was quick, the feedback was non-existent and I felt the few hours I spent with this company would have been better spent applying to other companies.

Interview Questions
  • In an editor (such as Eclipse) create a program with certain specifications and return within 75 minutes. Complete as much as possible.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

I was called in for technical interview which had 2 rounds. 1. Pen and paper test for about 20min. 2. Face to face with lead developers Interviewer were very patient and comforting during interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews