KUBRA QA Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 42 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at KUBRA

KUBRA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KUBRA (Mississauga, ON) in Nov 2013

Interview

Disgraceful. I had to drive there for an hour and a half for the interview, and the receptionist instead of offering me a glass of water, said that I can go outside to 'Tim Hortons' and get a coffee there. I declined her "offer". The QA Team Lead told me that the whole interview MUST take LESS than 30 minutes. Yes, he literally told me to "try to answer as quickly as possible". At the end of a 20 minute stint, he promised to be in touch in the next few days with the answer. He never did, and did not reply to my email. The secretary who invited me was laid off on the same week, and I had no other contacts. They are not serious - avoid them, if possible.

Interview Questions
  • The guy asked me if I know what the quality means. His example of quality was super-expensive designer bags that his girlfriend impulse-buys on the internet. No, that is NOT a joke. He was visibly not interested in the whole process, I could tell. Not a single technical question, and his answers to mine were vague. My guess is he is a lousy programmer, even though he doesn't have to be one to do his job.
    4 Answers