InterDent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

InterDent Interview Questions

Interviews at InterDent

2.5

General Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at InterDent (Portland, OR (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Multiple interviews with the recruiter, regional director, and clinical director over the phone. Plus an in-person interview at the office with the regional director and office manager. General questions were asked of my interest, goals, and hobbies.

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterDent (Irvine, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First received a phone interview by a recruiter. Two days later, I received an email invitation for on site interview. Site interview was conducted by the clinical director and operation director.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Inglewood, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterDent (Inglewood, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

interview with supervisor, take typing test, take paper aptitude test, shadow senior agents, meet with manager. manager gave rather hard time when i was answering the questions. unsure why. it was easy but she made it a bit difficult. the aptitude test was not necessary.

Interview Questions

• generic interview questions.   1 Answer

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at InterDent (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Super easy interview process. Apply online, receive call from DO or PM and answer basic questions about yourself, availability and exchange expectations. They were very forthcoming with expectations and benefits

Dentist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at InterDent in January 2017.

Interview

I first talked to Talent Acquisition who then referred me to Director of Operations in the area I was interested in. I talked with her multiple times, she sent me a sample contract, told me to review it, get back to her, and then set me up to get in contact with the dentists at that location.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at InterDent (Portland, OR (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Worked with a third party. Long process. I worked with a staffing agency which interviewed me prior to providing me with the company name. Then I went and had an in person interview with a manager and another assistant.

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at InterDent (Detroit, MI (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was not very bad. It involves various questions that I asked how dental school was and what I had done in the past and what I can do to better myself in the future. They also asked me what skills I had and what I was able to offer the practice and what skills I would need to still learn in order to be a better dentist for the office.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in the next few years?   1 Answer

Experience Momentum Interview

Interview

Met with owner and the director of operations first, very casual jnterview , conversation like.
    Second interview I met with the owners wife, then the lead massage therapist , then the front desk staff that I would be supervising.
     Very close group of staff. I thought it was a strange they would allow the staff to interview the next boss . A bit of a flag.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Battle Ground, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at InterDent (Battle Ground, WA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

It was very low key and comfortable as I had worked with the office manager years ago at a different dental office. I was a dental assistant and she was a receptionist at the time. We had a good rapport in the past and it carried over to the interview when she was the manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions she asked where standard as they pertain to dental assistants; what are you certificates you hold, how many hours do you desire, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't truly a negotiation, it was stated that the amount offered was as high as they could go. As I was looking for more hours and it was the only offer I received at the time I accepted it.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.