Holborn Assets Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Holborn Assets Interview Questions

Interviews at Holborn Assets

2.6

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Holborn Assets (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2014.

Interview

CV screening then 2 stage interview at second interview you do an online personality assessment and they are happy to share the results. there was also an initial call from their recruitment and talent manager who was really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What book are you reading at the moment (I told them I liked reading - so if you say you like something make sure its true)   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holborn Assets (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty easy, just asking if I know the technology they are using. After that, I had to go to the technical exam by making a simple CRUD with their Data Scientist. I got a phone call on the same day for the job offer.

Interview Questions

• - Do you know PHP?
      - Tell me about your experience?
      - When can you start?   1 Answer

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holborn Assets (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy and new approach. I loved the way they treat the newbies. I was very happy with the offer I accepted it then and there. I was a wonderful opportunity. I resigned because of my migration.

Client Acquisition Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Holborn Assets (Manchester, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Had a 20 minute interview where I was asked a lot of hypotheticals, shortly after the interview I was offered the job and started the training which lasted for two weeks.

Fund Administration Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Holborn Assets (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2015.

Interview

I found out about Holborn via a jobs company whereby they recommended I applied for the position.

I got a phone call from Head of Administration, who invited me into the office for an interview.

At the end of the interview, I went away, and 4 days later got the job offer via phone from Head of Admin.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Holborn Assets in Sydney when it is not a big company here?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.