Health Quality Ontario Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Health Quality Ontario

Interviews for Top Jobs at Health Quality Ontario

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Health Quality Ontario (Toronto, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

Very slow moving HR department, so don't be discouraged if you haven't heard anything. Even the department staff don't always know where they are in the process.

Standard interview questions. Give examples of a time... and that sort of thing. They really follow the job description in the posting, so be sure to include their language in your cover letter and clear, relevant examples.

Background and reference checks are completed by a third-party service. They move very quickly but then it goes back to the HR department to issue the offer letter. I finally received confirmation that I was going to be sent an offer letter approximately a week after my references all confirmed they had been contacted. They ask for 3 references, but you may want to include 4, in case someone is hard to reach. Otherwise, the service goes back to HQO to get more, and that could add another week.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle implementing change without the ability to actually force or impose it. How would you deal with someone who refused to get on board with change.   Answer Question

Senior Communications Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Health Quality Ontario (Toronto, ON) in September 2015.

Interview

A panel of three directors asking questions in turn. Very pleasant and straightforward. The interview itself came quite a bit after the application phase, but the interviewing directors were welcoming, patient, and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe the first 30 days of your tenure here? What will you aim to accomplish?   Answer Question
    • What makes something media worthy? How do you determine how to pitch a story to the media?   Answer Question
    • How familiar are you with conveying complex information in plain language? Describe a time that you couldn't get the information you needed to appropriately communicate about it.   Answer Question

Senior Infrastructure Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Health Quality Ontario (Toronto, ON) in April 2015.

Interview

In-person Interview with 3 members of the team. There were pretty flexible with the dates and times to meet. Interview took place on time and the interviewers were profession but also a tad bit cold. Overall it was a good experience. I sent them a thank you note but never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume and why I wanted to work at the organization   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Health Quality Ontario.

Interview

Interview process was lean and to the point. Organization is highly mobile and everyone works off laptops so interview was well documented and people typed during the interview. Reference process is different from other companies (they do not call referees for a 5 min phone call). HR requires referees to answer 1.5pages worth of open ended questions which took most referees a long time to complete. Was not very useful friendly to referees and I had to apologize to my referees on their behalf

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask for current or expected salary before giving an offer. (i.e. they speculated a number for the offer)   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.