Hamilton Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hamilton Health Sciences

Hamilton Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences

Interview

Phone interview followed by panel interview. Asked questions about forecasting sales in a hospital, how should a hospital predict sales after pandemic year. Overall, be prepared to get questions out of the box and thinking on your feet.

Interview Questions
  • How to forecast sales in a hospital
    Answer Question

Hamilton Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences

Interview

Overall quite good. It was a new team being built, so naturally some teething problems. There were a lot of stages. Code screener, informal phone chat, technical take home test, formal interview (90min), and then final interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hamilton Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences

Interview

The interview was quite short, basic questions describing your experience and knowledge. Had to give situational responses. Department seemed to be undergoing a lot of change so not very organized process. Took 2-3 months overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Hamilton Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences

Interview

The interview was held with two department heads. They were looking for individuals interested in or entering a specific college program. This was a little bit off-putting as individuals who weren't interested in the position didn't seem to have a fair chance.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in the role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences (Hamilton, ON) in Mar 2020

Interview

I applied online, got contacted a week later for an interview in two weeks. Interview lasted about 40 minutes starting with a standard HR section (tell us about yourself, what is your greatest weakness/strength, why do you want to get this job, what would you do in various situations) and followed by a more technical section (basic physics and math, attention to detail, errors and uncertainties, radiation safety).

Interview Questions
  • Given two quantities with uncertainties, how much uncertainty does their product have?
  • How would you safely handle a radiation source?

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences (Hamilton, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

They asked about 8 questions including what makes you the best person for the job, quality improvement, and don’t behavioural questions. There were 3 people on the panel and the hiring process took 4 weeks to work out salary.

Interview Questions
  • How did you improve the workplace in your last position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences (Hamilton, ON) in Sep 2019

Interview

Interview with manager and some co workers. They were Friendly, team oriented, no HR involvement during interview or offer which was surprising- may have benefitted from an HR persons person's involvement

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about how your experience related to their specific population?

Application

Interview

selected for interview approximately 3 weeks after submitting resume; interviewed by three people with typical interview questions, lasted about 45 minutes, heard back 2 weeks later after they had contacted my references

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation at work, how did you resolve the issues?

Hamilton Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences

Interview

Application I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Scarborough Hospital (Scarborough, ON) in December-2018. Interview I got a call from the HR. They set up interview day. I went to the interview and was interviewed by two managers. After interview, I got a phone call after 1-2 weeks from the HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Hamilton Health Sciences (Hamilton, ON) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview was with the nurse manager and a nurse educator. They asked about my past clinical experiences, then asked a few questions about premature infants and sick newborns to assess my knowledge

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your intubated baby was having an O2 desaturation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews