HUB International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 270 of over 270 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranbrook, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HUB International (Cranbrook, BC) in Nov 2020

Interview

My interview went really well, met with the #1 and #2 managers. Managers were both friendly, concise and non-threatening. It’s been so great working here ever since, this is a really great company to work for!

Interview Questions
  • How I solve conflicts in the work place and why I wanted to do insurance.
    Answer Question

HUB International

Application

I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

I was great. We had a few phone interviews and a video interview. they were very efficient responding and following up my job application. the whole process went well without complications.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HUB International

Application

I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

The process was easy and uncomplicated, they really made me feel very comfortable during the interview. It was very organize, they asked me very interesting questions, and we had a good communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HUB International

Application

I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

Very professional, the recruiting team was wonderful. Honest about the work life here at hub. They kept me updated on the whole process from knowing when to know if you were hired until your first day

Interview Questions
  • they focus mainly on examples you been in dealing with the question being asked

HUB International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

Throughout the interview process I was kept updated on the next steps, timing, and my candidacy. The process included: Application Prescreen Telephone Call Recruiter Interview - Virtual Peer Executive Interview - Virtual President and HR Interview - VIrtual

Interview Questions
  • One of our current operational challenges is ... tell us about a time you ...

Anonymous Employee in Chilliwack, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International (Chilliwack, BC)

Interview

The interview process is a very long process. If you have the time to go through this process it is definitely worth it. It is about a month process from application to interview

Interview Questions
  • What interests you most about this job?

HUB International

Application

I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

My experience: 1. Every person I connected with during the process was incredibly nice and helpful 2. The interviews were more of conversations and the focus was to understand & assess and not judge 3. I experienced no bias during the process 4. I really appreciate being kept informed through the process 5. Use of psychometric led to great discussions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HUB International

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

I opted to do an in person interview rather than zoom, and was glad I did. I was made to feel very comfortable and welcome. It was probably one of the most rewarding interviews I've been on.

Interview Questions
  • Insurance knowledge questions regarding vendors I've worked with. Past work experiences that would contribute to my ability to multi task and work with co-workers & clients.

HUB International

Application

I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

The interview went well. I had 2 interviews one online and the other in office with the boss. Instead of making me feel intimidated by the work related tasks. The officials were actually very friendly and easy going. I really was relieved and happy to be a part of the organization.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HUB International

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International

Interview

It is very easy and the interviewers make you feel very comfortable. They just want to learn more about you so that they understand how you would fit well within the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Windsor, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HUB International (Windsor, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Interview was held over zoom and went over well with a recruiter. I had 2 interviews, the first was a quick conversation of the current openings and which I may be best suited for, the second was a more in depth discussing my experience and qualifications. I then received a job offer and started work a little over a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 270 Interviews