HD Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

HD Supply Interview Questions

Interviews at HD Supply

2.5

Manager Interview

Interview

Good no major issues. Helpful process no major concerns recommend to other interested in the company. Be prepared. Have good examples of your strengths and weaknesses. Spend time explaining your interest.

Human Resources Workday Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HD Supply.

Interview

The interview screen process was easy, had a light, relaxed, tone. It was also informative. The questions were not difficult and the description of the job posting was not much different from what the recruiter and I spoke about.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about our company.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Phone screen- basic 1st phone interview. Recruiter was very rude, condescending and unprofessional. Conversation started with the recruiter stating she only had a few min's to talk?
    Have never come across anything like that...

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HD Supply.

Interview

They asked standard interview questions that were situational. Interview first with a recruiter over the phone and then had an in person interview with 4 people. Overall it was a good experience.

SAP Security GRC and Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at HD Supply (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Scheduled for interview through Vendor . Interview was not professional . Most of questions are from book asking to tell what was written in the book but not from real time scenarios .

Bottom line - Waste of time and I would have not accepted even if job was offered

Interview Questions

• Technical questions from the book and totally bookish. I would recommend to ask questions from real time scenarios   1 Answer
    • Can you tell step by step SAP GRC installations and Configuration   1 Answer

Accounting Intern Interview

Interview

The first step of the interview process was an informal phone call. After going through that, there was an in person interview with three different levels of the team. The in person interview with the three different individuals were all separate. It was not done in a group setting.

Day Loader/Stocker Interview

Interview

The interview was easy and asked simple questions. The manager was polite and gave me a walk through of the job. Told me they would call in the next days.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Lead Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HD Supply (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

There was an interview with the Recruiter, Manager, Team You will be working with, then a personality interview with the HR Manager. Overall, since the COVID stuff probably played a part in the delay, it wasn't that bad. The recruiter did a very good job of following up.

Senior Manager-ERP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at HD Supply (Chicago, IL (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Standard start - 1 phone with HR that verified I was who I claimed to be, then 1 phone with hiring manager to go over specifics and details of position and my experience and skill, which I was told went very well. 1 more phone interview with the off site contract project manager, also that went well. I was told I had the experience, attitude and drive they were looking for. I was scheduled for 5 hours of on site interviews meeting with 8 different people, and while grueling, I feel went well. Last meeting that day was another phone call with the hiring manager (who is off site) and he said 'we've got a couple things to get organized'. I sent thank you emails to the team and cross my fingers. One week goes by... two weeks go by, I email the hiring manager. more time, I email the HR person... I see the job go back on the job board with a slight change in title.... Finally I get an email from someone in the team that interviewed me saying they are breaking the rules calling me but wanted me to know the HM decided 'to go a different direction'. No idea what that means. SO, long drawn out interview, ghosted at the last step. Only found out the answer was no because someone broke the rules to do the right thing.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to this issue ' there is a person in the team who is well respected, has a great deal of seniority but is constantly criticizing the project and claiming it will never work and the change will be for the worse. How do you deal with this?   1 Answer

Market Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HD Supply (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

Applied and was contacted for a phone screen by a recruiter, which was done with the Sales Program / Regional Sales Manager and lasting a total of about 30 minutes of what was mostly standard interview questions and insight into dynamics of the role. Then was subsequently interviewed on-site at the Denver Office by the Rocky Mountain Regional Manager for about an hour in what was more of a dialogue of aligning interest rather then a stereotypical interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you think you would be a good fit for the position? How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.