Guiker Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

Sales Engineer

181 Comments

Join the conversation on

Guiker

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guiker

Interview

The interviewer called me considerably earlier than my scheduled interview time, only asked two short questions, and hung up. The entire interview took 5 minutes maximum. I sent an email thanking the interviewer for their time and never got a response.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this role? What environment do you want to work in?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guiker (Montreal, QC) in Dec 2020

Interview

The interviewer first for the candidate introducing himself. After that, it is quite normal that asking for some previous experience related to this position. In the end, there were several different scenario questions that were actually quite interesting and easy to answer.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel between work and personal life?
  • How do you answer a customer who had an emergency request that asks you to deal with immediately but you don't have enough material to support?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guiker (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2020

Interview

The first round is a video interview focusing on your experiences. Then there's a practical task which is quite interesting to do Second round to discuss with the team about your solution for the practical task, things to improve. The final round is with the founder, focusing on what you want + can offer. The whole process is really pleasant and felt respect from the team.

Interview Questions
  • Solve a take-home practical task. Questions based on your solution.
RSS Feed</>Embed