Grubhub Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Grubhub Interview Questions

Interviews at Grubhub

2.6

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Quick, to the point, and transparent
    Applied through the careers website and was emailed with an initial interview request within 48 hours.
    15-minute interview with the recruiter who set me up with a video interview (office closed because of COVID) at the end of the call
    Spoke for an hour with two managers (30 minutes with each) -- both were extremely friendly, explained the role and its expectations extremely honestly​ and clearly.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

This is the type of interview where after doing the HR screening and meeting with the lead data scientists they have you do a 72-hour take-home analysis where after submission they give you no feedback or discussion on your work. Completely unprofessional . Don't waste your time.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Process started with 1 technical phone screening interview with a recruiter going over resume and a few BIQs, then invitation for 2 45-min coding final interviews with engineers from Grubhub.

Interview Questions

• Given a string, check for balanced parenthesis   3 Answers

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

Interview

1st round - Quick 15-20 min interview with Behavioral Questions
    2nd round (Final Round) - Two 45min long technical interview. First question balancing parenthesis's and the second question was combining duplicate sets within a list so that only one appears and outputting the minimum

Interview Questions

• Balance Parenthesis and Combined Duplicate Duplicate Sets   Answer Question

Manager of Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Denver, CO (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring director. Then moved onto to a 4.5 hour day of interviewing via video with five other leaders from various departments. I was not made and offer and was declined via email. Given the fact this process took so long, a phone call would have been more appropriate. A canned email decline was off-putting and not reflective of a place I would want to work

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

First round was a phone screening with a recruiter. Involved a resume walk-through followed by behavioral questions pertaining to analyses I had conducted and past collaboration with other teams. There weren't any particularly hard questions.

Driver Specialist Interview

Interview

Nice and easy process. The interview went well. Was offered to start orientation weeks later. The building is really nice. They are also big with the culture. Which includes a wide range of interesting co workers. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• What drives you to succeed.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

On campus after career fair. I got phone call to attend the interview on campus. Whitebording and some BQs. Recruiters are from my university. 45mins on solving an easy leetcode question, 10mins on my resume(past project etc.).

Key Account Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grubhub in August 2020.

Interview

I had a screening call with human resources followed by two video interviews with Department Managers. The final round was a panel presentation with two of the Hiring Managers. The presentation was prompted with data received by the company. The goal is to determine how an applicant uses the data to create a persuasive presentation that would compel a client to be receptive to recommendations. During my first rounds of interviews, I was impressed and excited to move forward with the final round. During the final interview however I unfortunately didn't feel a connection with the Hiring Managers. While they were kind and personable unfortunately there wasn't enough of a connection to persuade me to leave my current company., Ultimately I'm happy that they were able to find a better fit.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time when you had to create a solution for an account?   Answer Question

Senior Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub.

Interview

Had a short phone screen with a recruiter. During the phone call, the recruiter explicitly stated they were interested in moving me forward with a phone call with a manager. A week later I get a generic response saying they want to focus on other candidates. I'm fine with not wanting to move forward with me, but don't lead me on during the phone screen.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.