Geox Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 36 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geox

Geox

Application

I interviewed at Geox

Interview

It was an easy interview process where I talked with the store manager and area manager. Typical interview questions and mainly talked about hobbies. They were very keen on finding someone who can easily talk to customers.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle the situation if a customer came in and wanted a refund after the return policy expired?
    Answer Question

Geox

Application

I interviewed at Geox

Interview

Applied online, was asked in for an interview. Asked basic questions on whether I have retail experience and what my hobbies are. Also asked what my schedule would be like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Geox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox

Interview

I got a phone call from the store manager to discuss the date and time of the interview. brief and friendly interview, to talk about myself, my strength, the whole process took a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Geox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox

Interview

Interview was with the gm of the store, I was asked about my previous retail experience and what was my expectations from the company. I got a job on the spot and the next day I signed the contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geox (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

I was interviewed by the District Manager from Toronto. The interviewer didn't seem like they knew anything about the company, wasn't able to answer question I had about the company. Worst interview I've ever experienced, the lady seem frustrated and very unprofessional. Couldn't believe that person what a DM.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Geox

Application

I interviewed at Geox

Interview

The interview process was casual and I was asked questions about my previous experience in work and sales, then the interview switched from English to French to see my proficiency in both languages.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer arrives and complains about a problem with their shoes, how would you handle that situation?

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Geox (Calgary, AB)

Interview

I was contacted by the DM, I had an in depth interview with standard questions. They were looking for a committed person to help run a new store. The questions were about my previous management positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montebelluna

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geox (Montebelluna) in May 2019

Interview

I had a first phone screen call with a member of the HR department, followed by an interview at the HQ with HR, a member of the E-commerce team and a Director. All the interviewers were prepared and asked relevant questions. The questions from the Director were more difficult and challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

Asked a few questions about selling but for the most part, it was very conversational. One employer was very detail-oriented and asked a lot of sales questions. The other employer built a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied for the position at Chinook Mall, but received a call from Market Mall thinking that HR office is in that Mall and that position is still at Chinook. So we set up an interview, and I was told that interview will be the manager. When I got there, I was 15 minutes early and decided to show up for an interview earlier to look good and that I am a punctual person and Thank God I did. When I entered the store and told one of the associates I have an interview, at this exact moment manager came out all dressed up and ready to go home. Apparently she forgot we have an interview. After I introduced myself to her, she told me that she doesn't remember calling anyone with my name (gladly I had copy or my resume and cover letter with me), so we ended up having an interview anyways. (Off a good start, right?) So interview started with her telling me, that she doesn't need an assistant or team leader, apparently she can do it all herself, and that she just wants a sales person to sell things. Also, position was no longer available at Chinook Mall, only at Market Mall. I spent 2 hours, using transit, in -30 weather to get to an interview for a position I didn't apply for, and for a location I don't want to work at. But me being a positive person, I was like "Okay, its all commission based plus regular salary, so why not to try since I can ear more money". I told her I was to be payed above minimum wage because I have over 4 years of sales experience, and I want at least 25 hours a week. She told me she can pay me above that, but she can give me only 15 hours a week or less and everything in the evening. All my positive attitude was gone and as well as me from that interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you experience with working 1:1 with clients and how do you rate your skill
Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Interviews