Geox Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Geox Interview Questions

Updated 20 Oct, 2018

2.2

Assistante Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lyon (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox (Lyon (France)).

Interview

2 entretiens à effectuer: Le premier avec la responsable du Magasin de Lyon et le deuxième avec la directrice régionale de la région Rhones Alpes.

2 entretiens physiques effectués à une semaine d’intervalle.

Très bon accueil, pas de questions pièges, agréable échange à chaque fois.

Bonne description du poste et de leur entreprise avec l'historique

Interview Questions

• Comment correctement chausser une personne avec un hallux valgus?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Geox (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Called over the phone and was described the job
    Met in person and was taken to the backroom.
    Detailed information on duties
    How they work as a team
    Over all standard interview process nothing hard.

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Geox (Aventura, FL (US)) in June-2014.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. It mostly involved questions regarding my work history, some details about the tasks I completed in previous jobs, etc. It was very straightforward -- no hard-hitting questions or anything that really caught me off guard. She simply asked about my past experiences in order to gauge how much training I would need.

Interview Questions

• Q: Have you had any experience working in retail, specifically selling shoes?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geox (Ontario, CA (US)) in April-2016.

Interview

Sat me down and asked me to give a formal introduction about myself. Asked me basic interview questions, what are your greatest strengths/weaknesses? Why do you want to work at Geox? How much customer service experience do you have? Etc.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Applied online and got a call about two days later to meet for a group interview , then was called that same day a couple hours later with the job offer . During the interview, the interviewer handed us all a shoe and made us try to sell it to her .

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox in February-2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and my resume was forward to the local DM in the area of interest. I met with the DM at the location and had a 1:1 interview that lasted about 2 hours. It was a very comfortable interview that was based more about me as a person rather than my resume. There were quite a few questions to feel out where I stand on certain issues and how certain issues would be best handled, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, there is room for negotiation in the process and you will be asked what your ideal salary would be. I won't post a range as it can very based on your geographic market, but it is highly competitive and fair in my opinion.

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox (Vancouver, BC) in September-2015.

Interview

Went in, interviewer met with me and she was really nice and excited. Very informative and showed me what I was signing up for. Got the job 2 days later and asked me to get in my info to start a few days later.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geox (Toronto, ON) in January-2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by an Italian man who smoked a cigar throughout the entire process, answered his phone and could barely speak English. Made me not want the job because he was rude and if he represents the brand, I'm not a fan.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Geox (London, England (UK)) in January-2014.

Interview

Simple, basic interview, background knowledge on the company required. Completed one interview then they sent me to a different store which was Marble Arch. With out knowing, I had another interview and then a trial for four hours to assess my sales technique. Hiring process was long and took over a month.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available, salary fixed for all staff

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Geox (Edmonton, AB) in August-2016.

Interview

walk into the store and drop off my resume then take a interview next day. the interview takes about 30 minutes then receive a call to be informed that I received that job

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.