Find jobs for Sales Associate

Geox Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 36 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geox

Geox

Application

I interviewed at Geox

Interview

Applied online, was asked in for an interview. Asked basic questions on whether I have retail experience and what my hobbies are. Also asked what my schedule would be like.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any retail experience?
    Answer Question

Geox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox

Interview

I got a phone call from the store manager to discuss the date and time of the interview. brief and friendly interview, to talk about myself, my strength, the whole process took a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Geox

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox

Interview

Interview was with the gm of the store, I was asked about my previous retail experience and what was my expectations from the company. I got a job on the spot and the next day I signed the contract.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Geox

Application

I interviewed at Geox

Interview

The interview process was casual and I was asked questions about my previous experience in work and sales, then the interview switched from English to French to see my proficiency in both languages.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer arrives and complains about a problem with their shoes, how would you handle that situation?

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2019

Interview

Asked a few questions about selling but for the most part, it was very conversational. One employer was very detail-oriented and asked a lot of sales questions. The other employer built a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox (New York, NY)

Interview

Applied online and got a call about two days later to meet for a group interview , then was called that same day a couple hours later with the job offer . During the interview, the interviewer handed us all a shoe and made us try to sell it to her .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Geox (Mississauga, ON) in Feb 2018

Interview

very generic, felt like they were just going by gut feeling, the interviewer didn't write anything down which is always either really good or really bad. she told me a lot about the company and the perks of working there. overall I had a good impression when I left

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2017

Interview

applied online, called few days after the submission and asked for an in person interview. 1 to 1 interview was asked about my previous experiences and explained the nature of the work environment and expectations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Geox (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Applied online and got an email for an interview. Every worker the was super nice to me and really enjoyed the work environment. She didn't ask that much questions, just let me talked about myself and liked what I said.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longueuil, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Geox (Longueuil, QC) in Sep 2016

Interview

I applied online because there was a job opportunities at my mall so the call me in few days and she set an interview. I came for the interview and it was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews