Flipp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Flipp Interview Questions

Interviews at Flipp

Technical Partnership Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON).

Interview

very thorough! the whole process though was long, was an experience in itself. I learned a lot just from the preparation of the interview and actually helped me prepare for areas that I needed to improve during my time at Flipp and areas of strengths that I could offer the team.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Interview

Phone Interview - Fair interview questions, they emailed stating that I had a phone interview and then scheduled myself in, she called and the questions were your stereotypical first round interview questions.

Interview Questions

• What would your boss rate you as an employee out of 10?   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Flipp (Milton, ON).

Interview

I had a 30 min phone interview with HR representative. I was asked couple of situational based questions related to Scrum. The representative sounded engaged during our conversation and told me they will get back to me in a week. I didn’t hear anything back in a week so I sent a follow up e-mail but no response. It’s been 3 weeks now and still no response. Very unprofessional and no respect for candidates time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Which Scrum ceremony do you value the most? There is no right and wrong answer, we just want to evaluate your response.   Answer Question

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Flipp has a rather structured interview process and my interview experience followed suit. I appreciated the transparency in structure; almost like a progress bar outlining how far along I was in the process and knowing what to expect. Unfortunately, the position I was interviewing for was put on "hold" and I did not receive any offers after fulfilling all stages of the interview process. Regardless, I had a rather positive experience overall; people were kind and friendly and my interviews felt more like conversations than interrogations.

The first was a phone call with HR to assess basic things like who I am, my past experiences, why Flipp, strength and weaknesses etc. It was rather simple and straightforward. The second was with two lead designers in an hour long interview that involved a review of my work (I prepared ahead of time based on their request), answering questions similar to my phone screen, as well as an opportunity to pose any questions of my own. Third round was a design project that was then presented and reviewed in-person a third interview with higher-ups: a CD and another team lead. They also asked me questions similar to the previous interviewees but it definitely felt less formal and seemed to be curious about my personality and possible culture fit. It helped me to gain a sense of whether Flipp might be a good fit for me, as much as I might be a fit for them.

Interview Questions

• What kind of design work do you NOT enjoy doing and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON).

Interview

Via skype.
    Typical and standard interview structure. The interviewer first gave brief description about the company and the job. Then i went though Self introduction, past experience, one or two behavioral questions, why Flipp.
    The interviewer was the project head and gave positive responses.

Associate Software Engineer PEY Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON) in February 2019.

Interview

Mostly asked behavioural questions and then two technical questions. They were very nice and reassuring whenever I felt nervous. Everyone in the building wished me luck as I was on my way to the interview.

Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipp.

Interview

I applied online, waited a few days and finally received a computer generated email saying they decided to go with other candidates, even though my qualifications were exactly what they needed. It was unprofessional because no human had the decency to personally reach out.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flipp (Etobicoke, ON).

Interview

Began with a phone interview. This was a fairly in-depth. They then invited me in for an interview with the hiring manager and a team member. HR had provided a list of questions beforehand that the interviewer would be asking me, but they didn't ask any of those questions.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON) in October 2018.

Interview

I applied online. It took about 3-4 days to process. Got a phone call from Flipp 4 days later about deciding interview date and location. I interviewed at Flipp office.

Interview Questions

• General algorithm questions that you can find at the green book and few hard dp and database questions.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flipp.

Interview

Interview process started off with a phone interview. They asked basic questions and were very nice. Then the second interview process was a 2-1 interview. They asked questions that really did not relate to anything that the job description entailed. Very detailed questions and they were not even aware of what they were asking.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.