Flipp Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 136 of over 136 interviews

Campus Recruiting13%
Recruiter10%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON)

Interview

It was standard, started with a quick phone call followed by an in-person with the recruiter and manager. The recruiter was doing all the talking while the manager just sat there taking notes and making me nervous.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked in operations in the past? Do you have any B2B experience?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON) in Aug 2021

Interview

Initial recruiter screen followed by a behavioural focused video interview with two senior leaders within the company. Both super friendly and had a strong vision for where the company is headed. Felt like leading off the interview process with a behavioural focused discussion didn't allow for full exploration of my skill set and experience as a candidate. This indicates to me the hiring team is looking for cultural fit over all else. Advice: Even if you have a strong background/resume in your area of expertise - brush up on your behavioural interview skills ahead of time and use examples from your experience to map against challenges that would likely come up in the role you're interviewing for.

Interview Questions
  • Four or so questions of the variety..."Give an example of time where you dealt with a difficult situation and how you overcame it?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2021

Interview

The booking was done through a platform, with them giving me a chance to choose the slot that works for me. The 30-minute interview took place via Google Meet and the interviewers were nice people, and they answered all my questions pretty thoroughly.

Interview Questions
  • What was the lowest point in your previous job? How would you rate your previous boss and why? Tell us about a time you helped out a colleague.

Flipp

Application

I interviewed at Flipp

Interview

I applied online and HR emailed me to set up a phone call interview. The day of the phone call, no one ended up calling me and I ended up emailing them to let them know I was waiting. An hour later, they emailed me back and told me they were not able to reach me at my number and nothing else. I found this super odd and to be honest, quite unprofessional. They either forgot or wasn't serious about interviewing me, which was a waste of my time as I put aside time from my current workplace to take the call. I would not recommend this company and this experience left me a bad impression.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flipp (Toronto, ON) in May 2021

Interview

I sent an application out and received an automated email response two weeks later, asking me to schedule time for a phone screen using Calendly. The recruiter was amazing and very friendly. She started the phone screen by explaining how we would spend the half-hour. She then suggested that I jump in at any time to ask questions. The phone screen felt much like the culture you read about on their website.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipp

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipp

Interview

Read the job description, apply for the job, scheduling interviews, went to in-person interviews, results are sent afterwards. The whole process took about two weeks or so. Not many technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipp

Application

I interviewed at Flipp

Interview

This was one of the best interview processes I've experienced. Everyone was super nice and supportive. They made the interview process feel more like a conversation rather than drilling you with questions. The transitions from interview to interview were seamless and quick. Communication was thorough and accurate in terms of nexts step. Great work Flipp! 3 Steps: - Screening call with recruiter - Second round call (mine was with two people) - Take home assignment and present findings

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Flipp? Questions based on past experience relevant to the role. Take home assignment.
1 person found this interview helpful

Flipp

Application

I interviewed at Flipp

Interview

Applied to the role in January, was interview the next week. People were very nice and welcoming but I was super nervous. Heard back with the results a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flipp

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Flipp in Feb 2021

Interview

Not too bad. The manager was friendly and asked me some coding questions, including SQL and python. I think I answered it well, but I didn't get the job at last.

Interview Questions
  • 2 SQL questions and 1 Python question with a difficulty of leetcode medium.

Flipp

Application

I interviewed at Flipp

Interview

Phone call interview, then zoom interview processes, During a data science interview, the interviewer will ask questions spanning a wide range of topics, requiring both strong technical knowledge and solid communication skills from the interviewee. Your statistics, programming, and data modeling skills will be put to the test through a variety of questions and question styles that are intentionally designed to keep you on your feet and force you to demonstrate how you operate under pressure. Preparation is the key to success when pursuing a career in data science, and that includes the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Interviews