FIC Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at FIC Corporation

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at FIC Corporation

Manager-Sales/Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owensboro, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIC Corporation (Owensboro, KY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted at the location where the job was to be performed. This interview was done in a casual atmosphere and was conducted by the division president and incumbent, and took approximately 1 hour. After this interview was concluded, a second, more comprehensive interview was held at corporate headquarters, involving several other members of the corporate staff who held stake at the division, while not actually performing their work there. A very thorough process.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle gaining the product knowledge necessary to perform the role. My experience had been in a different industry, and I would have limited time to draw on the incumbent's expertise and experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was negligible. I asked for additional pay, per the range discussed in and after the second interview, but was told that "we make our best offer first, take it or leave it"

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.