Experian Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Experian Interview Questions

Interviews at Experian

2.8

Responsable Grands Comptes Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

Un 1er entretien téléphonique (45') avec le Talent Acquisition Manager, puis rdv physique avec la même personne quelques jours plus tard (1h00).
    Ensuite, rdv (la semaine d'après) avec le Directeur des Ventes (1h00). Un rdv devait être planifié avec le Directeur France.
    Ensuite, malgré mes courriels de relance et mes messages laissés sur répondeur, je n'ai plus jamais entendu parler d'eux...

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi vous ? Pourquoi Experian ? Que pensez-vous apporter à la société ? Avez-vous compris notre métier ?   Answer Question

Software Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

They do a lot of group interviews, the interview process is one phone interview with recruiter and then another phone interview with hiring manager and then one group interview in person. Even HR manager and CIO wants to interview you.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question about how to do manage developers to work on 3 - 4 projects concurrently in a 40 hrs weeks.   1 Answer

Negotiation

About 7 days of negotiations (back n forth) to get the right salary package. No bonus offered. Very slow in getting the official offer letter in mail. The recruiters are very helpful.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Denver, CO (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

This interview was conducted via a video conference with 4 other software engineers that involved technical questions ("how would you") and general culture/aspiration-related questions ("what are you looking for in your next opportunity").

Interview Questions

• Take a sentence as an input to a method and stub out how you would reverse the words in the sentence.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Experian (New York, NY (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Spoke to hiring manager on the phone, followed by a 5 or 6 different 1 on 1 interviews. People seemed laid back and very cordial

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. More of what have you done and how can it apply to our business model   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Denver, CO (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the recruiter setting up a phone screen and then an on-site interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Experian (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

I met my recruiter at the school's job fair, had a brief chat, and was notified the next week by e-mail for my technical phone interview. I was interviewed by my recruiter from the job fair, who is an engineer, and another member from another team. The interview was less than an hour. There were a few questions about projects on my resume and then technical questions about data manipulation. Then I had two coding questions where I have to come up with and explain my algorithm. My interviewer was very nice and gave hints along the way. It has been two weeks and I am about to send another followup e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Given a string of parentheses, how do you test if the parentheses are correctly closed?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Experian.

Interview

Initial call with HR. She started off telling me why the position is open, because the last person couldn't 'catch up' (AKA fired) . Then she told me they're looking for someone very entrepreneur, basically someone that will work long hours and not get any equity. Then she said they had interviewed many candidates but the culture was not the right fit for them.. which tells me no one likes the culture... then after explaining the position, she asked if i thought it'd fit me, so i asked a few questions about my CONCERNS about the culture.. she then accused me of drilling her questions and throwing red flags bc i asked too much info about the culture. i only asked because bc she threw me red flags that they fired the last person becuase they couldnt keep up and cant hire anyone bc they dont wanna work for them. I never write reviews but this one had to be done. she was very rude

Interview Questions

• do you think you would be a good fit?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

The first hour is coding, 9 problems, solve as much as possible. Some question is simple, but I think it is not possible to solve all in an hour. Don't need bug free, use google docs
    The second hour is technical questions, about C++/Java and some SQL.

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Experian (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied and got an interview. Spoke with HR person first who gave me the green light. Spoke with the hiring manager next who was good to go to the next step. Then they require you to do their work for them and put together a PowerPoint business case related to the posting and let you sell them on the PowerPoint and why you need to be hired. After that, they decided the position would move to a different hiring manager so all of my work was for naught. Then I was told they hired someone internally...really? Painful experience with same standard questions from everyone. HR may get back to you with feedback and a decision on the position you’re interviewing for, or they may not. The way they handle their recruiting process tells me why they are number two in their industry and not number one. Most people that I interviewed with were “lifers” with 20+ years at the firm, so they didn’t really need to care about follow up and just asked standard Experian interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a win. Tell me about a loss. What is your style of engaging a new account? Why are you interested in Experian? Blah, blah, blah...
      They don’t really talk to you like a normal person. They have a standard test and questions that you need to answer and don’t really get to know you. If you mess up one of at least 4 interviews, you’re done.   Answer Question

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Experian (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Got initial phone screen interview through recruiter then after passing that one was invited onsite. Onsite interview was with multiple developers. They required to pass drug test and then they also did background check. Background check took most of the time.

Interview Questions

• Outline my previous experience   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.