Executive Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Executive Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated 13 Apr, 2017

2.9

Entry Level Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise.

Interview

Walked in and sat in lobby. Filled out a few pre-interview questions. (What do you like about this company, do you have any questions). They also gave you a sheet detailing the company and position and an interview rubric for the interviewer, which was very helpful to look at. Interviews with one person for about 15-20 min. Really nice guy.

Interview Questions

• How are you in the elements? (Rain, snow, etc)   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to this company?   1 Answer
    • Have you checked out our website and social media pages?   1 Answer

Moved on to the next round of interviews but decided not to continue because the position was not what I thought it was.

17 Apr, 2017 – Owner

Hello,

I appreciate you taking the time to interview with our company! If you would like to speak further to clarify any details or give more feedback on the interview, do not hesitate to call our... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in February-2017.

Interview

For the first interview I was brought into the office, everyone was extremely friendly. I met with one person and it overall went well. He asked that I come back to meet with the CEO and I said I would call when I am back home from school. After leaving that day, the receptionist called me and asked why I didn't show up to the interview. I told her I did and who I met with, she then argued that I never showed up, this was approximately 30 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about going door to door to make sales?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in November-2016.

Interview

Welcomed at the lobby and introduced to the room. Pay attention to self-confidence as it is extremely important as a sales representative. Dress properly and professionally. Be punctual at the place.

Interview Questions

Executive Enterprise Response

17 Apr, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your taking the time to learn more about Executive! I wish you the best of luck!

-Jaclyn Zepernick

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise.

Interview

Please make sure you review information from the company website and have a great demeanor. Stay openminded. Act professional, dress professional, and remain proper. Don't take out your cell phone during the interview and show up 5 minutes early.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that makes you right for this position?   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

Thank you for the professional review. I am certainly glad that we decided to move forward with such a sharp individual!

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

I interviewed with this company this morning. When you walk in the lobby is really nice and the front desk girls are super friendly. They offered me a bottle of water which I really appreciated because I was a little nervous for my interview. After about 6-7 minutes a lady came out and introduced herself as one of the hiring directors. I followed her back to her office (which was also very modern and sophisticated, matching the rest of the office) our interview went better than expected and lasted about 20(?) minutes. She told me she was naturally interviewing other candidates as well for the next few days so she would give me a call later tonight or tomorrow if she decides to bring me back for further interviewing, I haven't heard anything back yet but I hope she calls me tonight, fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• She asked me where I see myself in 5 years which is actually an easy question for me coming from a personal standpoint but she meant from a business/career standpoint so I stumbled a little on that question   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

Thank you so much for a "day in the life" breakdown of your experience!

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in August-2015.

Interview

Inspiring interview that made me excited to be a part of this team, beautiful office promotes exceptional professional atmosphere. Very driven company and individuals wish to grow with positive vibes and an excellent group to work with.

Interview Questions

• If I wish to be a part of a growing professional team with great opportunities and advancements   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

We most certainly strive to give everyone a positive experience here. I am so glad that you came in.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

Professional and informative. It was also very selective and competitive. It was a 3 round interview process that breaks down all the information step by step. At the end they gave me a personality quiz that i loved!

Interview Questions

• Out of the three major qualities they look for which is work ethic, student mentality and great attitude, which one would you say best describes you and why?   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

I am really glad that you had a great experience!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (New York, NY (US)) in March-2014.

Interview

very Professional willing to asnswer all questions. Jakie is a true entrepreneur very smart and extremly Organized. I would recommed this company to anyone who is looking to really grow in a working environmnet.

Interview Questions

• what do you feel like you can bring to the table for executive enterprises   Answer Question

I appreciate your feedback! - Jaclyn

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise.

Interview

Very short first interview, didn't say that I would be doing door to door until the second interview. Very misleading info, she said that I would be able to move up into management after doing sales.

Interview Questions

Not into doing door to door

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

I am SO sorry that you didnt have the proper experience with my team. I personally believe in full transparency. While a portion of our team starts off doing entry level sales based on residential... More