Executive Enterprise Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Executive Enterprise Interview Questions

Updated 9 Jun, 2018

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (New York, NY (US)) in March-2014.

Interview

very Professional willing to asnswer all questions. Jakie is a true entrepreneur very smart and extremly Organized. I would recommed this company to anyone who is looking to really grow in a working environmnet.

Interview Questions

• what do you feel like you can bring to the table for executive enterprises   Answer Question

I appreciate your feedback! - Jaclyn

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in February-2017.

Interview

For the first interview I was brought into the office, everyone was extremely friendly. I met with one person and it overall went well. He asked that I come back to meet with the CEO and I said I would call when I am back home from school. After leaving that day, the receptionist called me and asked why I didn't show up to the interview. I told her I did and who I met with, she then argued that I never showed up, this was approximately 30 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about going door to door to make sales?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in July-2015.

Interview

Professional and informative. It was also very selective and competitive. It was a 3 round interview process that breaks down all the information step by step. At the end they gave me a personality quiz that i loved!

Interview Questions

• Out of the three major qualities they look for which is work ethic, student mentality and great attitude, which one would you say best describes you and why?   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

I am really glad that you had a great experience!

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in August-2015.

Interview

Inspiring interview that made me excited to be a part of this team, beautiful office promotes exceptional professional atmosphere. Very driven company and individuals wish to grow with positive vibes and an excellent group to work with.

Interview Questions

• If I wish to be a part of a growing professional team with great opportunities and advancements   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

We most certainly strive to give everyone a positive experience here. I am so glad that you came in.

Sales and Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in November-2016.

Interview

Welcomed at the lobby and introduced to the room. Pay attention to self-confidence as it is extremely important as a sales representative. Dress properly and professionally. Be punctual at the place.

Interview Questions

Executive Enterprise Response

17 Apr, 2017 – Owner

Thank you for your taking the time to learn more about Executive! I wish you the best of luck!

-Jaclyn Zepernick

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise.

Interview

Please make sure you review information from the company website and have a great demeanor. Stay openminded. Act professional, dress professional, and remain proper. Don't take out your cell phone during the interview and show up 5 minutes early.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that makes you right for this position?   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

Thank you for the professional review. I am certainly glad that we decided to move forward with such a sharp individual!

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in January-2016.

Interview

I interviewed with this company this morning. When you walk in the lobby is really nice and the front desk girls are super friendly. They offered me a bottle of water which I really appreciated because I was a little nervous for my interview. After about 6-7 minutes a lady came out and introduced herself as one of the hiring directors. I followed her back to her office (which was also very modern and sophisticated, matching the rest of the office) our interview went better than expected and lasted about 20(?) minutes. She told me she was naturally interviewing other candidates as well for the next few days so she would give me a call later tonight or tomorrow if she decides to bring me back for further interviewing, I haven't heard anything back yet but I hope she calls me tonight, fingers crossed!

Interview Questions

• She asked me where I see myself in 5 years which is actually an easy question for me coming from a personal standpoint but she meant from a business/career standpoint so I stumbled a little on that question   Answer Question

11 Nov, 2016 – Owner

Thank you so much for a "day in the life" breakdown of your experience!

Entry Level Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise.

Interview

Walked in and sat in lobby. Filled out a few pre-interview questions. (What do you like about this company, do you have any questions). They also gave you a sheet detailing the company and position and an interview rubric for the interviewer, which was very helpful to look at. Interviews with one person for about 15-20 min. Really nice guy.

Interview Questions

• How are you in the elements? (Rain, snow, etc)   1 Answer
    • What attracted you to this company?   1 Answer
    • Have you checked out our website and social media pages?   1 Answer

Moved on to the next round of interviews but decided not to continue because the position was not what I thought it was.

17 Apr, 2017 – Owner

Hello,

I appreciate you taking the time to interview with our company! If you would like to speak further to clarify any details or give more feedback on the interview, do not hesitate to call our... More

Door Knocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was short of meaningful. I spoke with a couple of reps and they were easy to win over. It was almost as if they were despatate to hire people, which makes sense since they need people in order to progress. I guess this is why they’re still all stuck.

Direct Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Executive Enterprise (Massapequa, NY (US)) in August-2017.

Interview

Everyone who presently works at this location rated it a 5. This job is not thoroughly advertised In the interview process. Even with one’s supplemental questions, you are answered vaguely or not at all. This job requires you to be on your feet In business attire for a few hours (no seating privileges) and then comfortable attire to be on the street for a minimum of 4 hours soliciting Verizon Fios to people’s homes.

Although Verizon has a lead packet that is provided to each employee, many of the homes previously had Verizon and canceled their subscription due to Verizon’s lack of customer service or being misled with information provided by this company. Despite the weather, you are expected to be on the street no matter what. You are not allowed to use personal transportation as ‘car ride assignments’ are given to you. Worst of all, they say “you can make up to $50,000 annually” but do not admit that many of them go unpaid for days, possibly weeks! If you do not close on a sale, you will NOT be getting paid as there isn’t a base salary. They say it’s “survival of the fittest” but if you have a family, bills, and need a steady income, this is not for you.

The morning meetings will either motivate you or offend you because the manager will make you seem “less than capable and lazy” if she receives word that anyone wants to quit or has complaints. Anything you say can and WILL be used against you by your fellow employees. It’s a mind strategy and you should be well aware that the speeches she makes are not made by coincidence. You are watched if you step out of the morning activities for a split second even to use the bathroom or drink of water. But your best bet is to use it then and on your 20-minute or less lunch break because you may not be able to use it for the rest of the day.

The hours told in the interview are 11 AM- 8 PM but as the weeks go on, you are “encouraged” to arrive at 10 AM and you will not be leaving the Field until 8 PM. At 8 PM, or usually, way later, you will be picked up at a corner or store by your car ride driver and taken back to the office to break down your day. In other words, if you didn’t make a sale, let’s see what YOU did wrong rather than admitting people just don’t want an expensive product that has rude customer service agents and glitchy service from time to time.

Before I left, I secured 3 sales. Unfortunately, I was only paid for one (even though they canceled due to major glitches and poor tv resolution after multiple technicians attempted to fix the issue). Again, miscommunication between my employer and Verizon Fios resulted in my client feeling embarrassed and pressured that they would have to pay $1000 on the spot due to debt and the other client NEVER received their router after 2 weeks but was sent a bill. Absolutely sad. I gave the company two stars because there are very genuine people In there and relationships I still have to this day. I also enjoyed the upbeat energy of the office.

But be full warned: even if you have a sale, You do not get your first paycheck until 4 weeks ($400 for training) and chances are majority of your customer WILL cancel due to Verizon’s poor customer service representatives they have to deal with, a huge debt they need to pay off prior to getting installed, They truly didn’t want it and you ‘pushed it on them ‘, or one of your coworkers sabotaging your sales!

Interview Questions

• What are three words to describe yourself?   1 Answer