Executive Enterprise Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.3
Jaclyn Zepernick

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Training Manager"

Current Employee - Training and Development Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Training and Development Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing! Never worked in a place where even after a year everyday is motivating, exciting and with new challenges! When talking about prosperity, when talking about room for growth and recognition in the work place; you must mention Executive Enterprise in todays world!

Cons

Worst thing that may happen is you grow as an individual and gain skills for the outside world that will always be effective!

Advice to Management

Student mentality, Work ethic, personal Motivation, and will is what take you furthest in our business! Can't wait for more entrepreneur minded people to join us in route to their success!

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

Thank you so much for your great review!! I'm so glad that you are maximizing on the potential that you always had. It's great to see how much bigger this is becoming because of the strength of our... More

2. "A Fun and Extensive Management Training Program"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've never been in another job that has allowed me to be completely myself in a professional environment. This job provides me with the perfect balance between work and play in a surrounding of like minded people. I love that I am constantly learning new things from my peers and that through the work experiences I am constantly learning new things about myself. I've been here for two months so far and I have grown so much as an individual and a professional just by being around the people here that are better than me.

Another thing I love about the job is how I'm able to interact with so many different people on a day to day basis. Everyday always has a new fun story to be told tomorrow.

Cons

This job honestly puts you to your limits. Mentally and physically. Which is still something that I love about this job because it allows me to become better and better each day. This is really an employment opportunity that will help anyone realize their full potential as a person.

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

When reading this, I was excited to see that you feel or have felt pushed. I think it is so crucial to have coaches and mentors that make you BETTER, not enable you to be a percentage of what your... More

"Hands Down Most Rewarding Employment Opportunity"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been a part of many organizations ranging from small family owned to companies on a corporate and nationwide standpoint. Executive Enterprise has far surpassed any and every opportunity I've been given. From the personal one on one growth to the multiple facets of training they provide, every day brings a new plate to the table. Not only does Jaclyn Zepernick prepare you for the road ahead and every aspect of the future in owning your own successful business but she also promotes the growth of yourself as a successful human being. In my time there I can not thank her and the business enough. I've grown as a person and as a business partner. I look forward to continue the pursuit of my own future alongside the great people around me who I am proud to say I'm a part of. Overall, if you have the drive and work ethic within yourself, then there is no place better to harness it and other than right here at Executive Enterprise.

Cons

Could not think of one if you paid me to talk poorly in any aspect of this place, unless you're not driven and give up on yourself or don't see the opportunity placed in front of you, then this is not the place for you.

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

I'm so glad that you notice the things that most people don't in the entry level position. My goal is to educate and motivate you guys to the point where you can only move forward.

Thanks so much... More

"Marketing specialist"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

Learned a lot about business

Cons

Not exactly what was specified on job app

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

I'm sorry that there was a disconnect somewhere. Hopefully we can work together to make sure that doesn't happen in the future.

-Jaclyn Zepernick

"Entry Level Management"

Current Employee - Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Finally a company that provides legitimate training with room for growth.

Cons

I've been here for 4 months and the only negatives that I can see are how employees can drop the ball when management isn't around

Advice to Management

Don't let underperformers affect the growth of others.

Agreed!

"intern"

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

everyones positive and happy 24/7

Cons

walk for miles and get paid pennies. misleading

Advice to Management

If you don't like going door to door selling Verizon packages (which I wasn't aware of at first) then this isn't for you. So indirect. Wasn't mentioned during the first or 2nd interview that this job is a door to door with over 12 hours. Very misleading.... should've been direct and straight up. I'm not lazy, I'll work my butt off and very competitive but to get paid pennies, walk miles and cursed out by strangers uh pass.

30 May, 2017 – Owner

Hello! As an intern, did you only work here for a day? I'm a little confused about the "paid pennies" term and 12 hour days. The interns are paid $400 for their first week of training, have the... More

8. "Came to the right place"

Pros

Worked at executive enterprise for 2 years. I have had some of the best hands on and exceptional professional training I've ever had in my life. I've acquired skills in the art of communication , marketing and sales that have boosted my confidence as a human being as well as allowing me to know how to maneuver through life and to take what I want, great family environment, huge potential for growth both on a personal and business level.

Cons

Not really a con, but you have to be the type to really want to be successful, not for lazy people. You have to be motivated and willing to go big for yourself

Advice to Management

Keep it up

"Marketing Intern"

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

I cannot name something positive about working here

Cons

Was hired as a Marketing Intern and the job description that I applied for was that I would be working on social media marketing for the company. After going through the interview process and being hired I realized that it was just door-to-door selling for version.
    And if I stuck with working there I was not permitted to have a second job.

Advice to Management

Be more honest

30 May, 2017 – Owner

Hello!

Firstly, I'm confused! Did you start the internship program? I'm also not sure why you thought that you were brought on board for a full time social media marketing internship, we don't... More

"Best Internship Ever!"

Current Employee - Internship in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Internship in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No, seriously. I really can't imagine how Executive Enterprise could do a better job of making working there a fantastic experience. On top of the ridiculous benefits and wonderful culture, working at Executive Enterpriseis an opportunity to work with awesome and dedicated colleagues on a product that touches so many clients and people.
    You get to change the world, and have fun while doing it. What more could you ask for?

Cons

I don't know that I can think of a single bad thing about my experience at Executive Enterprise. It's going to be really difficult to go back to normal life.

Advice to Management

Rock on. Thank you for everything!

"Learn Something New Everyday"

Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Representative in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Sales and Marketing Representative in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I recently started working for Jackie here at Executive Enterprise. Had an amazing interview with a very knowledgeable manager. My second interview was with one of the amazing team leaders. It's my first job in marketing and advertising and I couldn't be happier with the position.

Cons

I wouldn't consider this a con about the company, because no matter what job you have you need to work. But at Executive Enterprise they expect you to put everything you have into everyday you work. It's not a con, but if you're lazy this isn't the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, and keep helping us do the best that we can.

16 Jan, 2017 – Owner

Thank you so much for your feedback! We believe in giving everyone 100%, it's exciting for us to see people like yourself do the same and receive the well deserved results!