Executive Enterprise Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

4.1
Jaclyn Zepernick

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Mentorship continues"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Massapequa, NY (US)

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I contacted the owner Jaclyn Zepernick on Linkdn last week. I worked for her in 2013 and it's unbelievable to see the amount of growth Executive has had. The generosity, mentorship, bonus', etc made it easy to be successful in sales and training. Hands down best life coach/sales trainer/entrepreneur

Cons

My goal was to complete the Management Training Program but I decided to leave to help my family business. I wasn't ready to emerge myself in a career the time. It was great being introduced to so many successful entrepreneurs though!

Advice to Management

Thank you for the skill sets that helped me grow into the man that I am today. I appreciate you taking the time to reply black to help with a letter of recommendation.

2. "Awesome Work Environment!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The benefits of working within this company is that you have the opportunity to work among like-minded individuals whose main objective is to improve themselves both personally and professionally.
    If you long for co-workers who feel like family and who want nothing more than to see you succeed- and who will sacrifice their time willingly to ensure that you do so, then this is the team that you DEFINITELY want to be apart of.

Cons

Don't apply for a position at this company if you are not willing to put in the hard work necessary to improve yourself on both a personal and a professional level, as you will quickly find yourself stuck on the sidelines watching everyone else pass you by.

Advice to Management

Continue building all rounded professionals, lord knows this work force needs it.

9 Nov, 2017 – Owner

Thank you so much for the positivity! I agree with everything that you said in terms of work ethic.

3. "Marketing Representative"

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

-Experimental learning
    -Builds character and work ethic

Cons

-Job description is very unclear and inaccurate. Your job title will fall under several names but you are basically all doing the same thing - knocking door to door selling Verizon Packages.
    -You are expected to commit nearly all of your time to the firm. Job often does not end until 9 or 10 p.m.

Advice to Management

Better job description.

9 Nov, 2017 – Owner

Hello!

I am so sorry to hear about the confusion. We obviously have a training program that starts with learning sales and marketing. Our business model is based on organic growth and leading by... More

"Training Manager"

Current Employee - Training and Development Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Training and Development Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing! Never worked in a place where even after a year everyday is motivating, exciting and with new challenges! When talking about prosperity, when talking about room for growth and recognition in the work place; you must mention Executive Enterprise in todays world!

Cons

Worst thing that may happen is you grow as an individual and gain skills for the outside world that will always be effective!

Advice to Management

Student mentality, Work ethic, personal Motivation, and will is what take you furthest in our business! Can't wait for more entrepreneur minded people to join us in route to their success!

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

Thank you so much for your great review!! I'm so glad that you are maximizing on the potential that you always had. It's great to see how much bigger this is becoming because of the strength of our... More

6. "A Fun and Extensive Management Training Program"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've never been in another job that has allowed me to be completely myself in a professional environment. This job provides me with the perfect balance between work and play in a surrounding of like minded people. I love that I am constantly learning new things from my peers and that through the work experiences I am constantly learning new things about myself. I've been here for two months so far and I have grown so much as an individual and a professional just by being around the people here that are better than me.

Another thing I love about the job is how I'm able to interact with so many different people on a day to day basis. Everyday always has a new fun story to be told tomorrow.

Cons

This job honestly puts you to your limits. Mentally and physically. Which is still something that I love about this job because it allows me to become better and better each day. This is really an employment opportunity that will help anyone realize their full potential as a person.

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

When reading this, I was excited to see that you feel or have felt pushed. I think it is so crucial to have coaches and mentors that make you BETTER, not enable you to be a percentage of what your... More

"Marketing specialist"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

Learned a lot about business

Cons

Not exactly what was specified on job app

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

I'm sorry that there was a disconnect somewhere. Hopefully we can work together to make sure that doesn't happen in the future.

-Jaclyn Zepernick

"Hands Down Most Rewarding Employment Opportunity"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've been a part of many organizations ranging from small family owned to companies on a corporate and nationwide standpoint. Executive Enterprise has far surpassed any and every opportunity I've been given. From the personal one on one growth to the multiple facets of training they provide, every day brings a new plate to the table. Not only does Jaclyn Zepernick prepare you for the road ahead and every aspect of the future in owning your own successful business but she also promotes the growth of yourself as a successful human being. In my time there I can not thank her and the business enough. I've grown as a person and as a business partner. I look forward to continue the pursuit of my own future alongside the great people around me who I am proud to say I'm a part of. Overall, if you have the drive and work ethic within yourself, then there is no place better to harness it and other than right here at Executive Enterprise.

Cons

Could not think of one if you paid me to talk poorly in any aspect of this place, unless you're not driven and give up on yourself or don't see the opportunity placed in front of you, then this is not the place for you.

7 Sep, 2017 – Owner

I'm so glad that you notice the things that most people don't in the entry level position. My goal is to educate and motivate you guys to the point where you can only move forward.

Thanks so much... More

"Entry Level Management"

Current Employee - Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Finally a company that provides legitimate training with room for growth.

Cons

I've been here for 4 months and the only negatives that I can see are how employees can drop the ball when management isn't around

Advice to Management

Don't let underperformers affect the growth of others.

Agreed!

"intern"

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

everyones positive and happy 24/7

Cons

walk for miles and get paid pennies. misleading

Advice to Management

If you don't like going door to door selling Verizon packages (which I wasn't aware of at first) then this isn't for you. So indirect. Wasn't mentioned during the first or 2nd interview that this job is a door to door with over 12 hours. Very misleading.... should've been direct and straight up. I'm not lazy, I'll work my butt off and very competitive but to get paid pennies, walk miles and cursed out by strangers uh pass.

30 May, 2017 – Owner

Hello! As an intern, did you only work here for a day? I'm a little confused about the "paid pennies" term and 12 hour days. The interns are paid $400 for their first week of training, have... More

11. "Came to the right place"

Pros

Worked at executive enterprise for 2 years. I have had some of the best hands on and exceptional professional training I've ever had in my life. I've acquired skills in the art of communication , marketing and sales that have boosted my confidence as a human being as well as allowing me to know how to maneuver through life and to take what I want, great family environment, huge potential for growth both on a personal and business level.

Cons

Not really a con, but you have to be the type to really want to be successful, not for lazy people. You have to be motivated and willing to go big for yourself

Advice to Management

Keep it up