Executive Enterprise Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

3.7
Jaclyn Zepernick

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Executive Enterprise has an amazing office culture (in 10 reviews)

• Jaclyn Zepernick is the type of person who will solve any problem you have, business or personal (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • You go door to door knocking trying to sell Verizon packages for 6/half hours 6 days a week (in 8 reviews)

• Only cons for working at Executive Enterprise are if your not good at speaking to people or holding a conversation this wouldn't be the job for you (in 5 reviews)

1. "Impressive Structure"

Former Employee - Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Solid Business Model.
    Structured Training Manual.
    Organized and Trendy Office.
    Hands on Training.
    Helpful Office Staff.
    Paid Travel.
    Fast Promotions & Growth.
    Health Benefits.
    Constant Bonus Opportunities.
    High Commissions.
    Weekly Paychecks.
    Paid Training.
    Personal Growth.
    Learn Skillsets.
    Gain a Strong Mentality.

Cons

Full time commitment.
    Not for someone looking for a clock in, clock out type job.
    Must lead by example at all times.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with quality people who deserve the time and energy.

2. "POSITIVE VIBES ONLY"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It feels good to be in a place where you can be yourself. Great energy, Great people, Great TIMES!

Cons

You decide if you want to sacafice or invest your time.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, don't quit, and have GRIT!

3. "Rinse and Repeat"

Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very organized program is designed for fast growth, friendly environment, 1-on-1 training, promotes accountability, built for tough people, competitive, clean space, safe space, fun, music, good vibes, best marketing experience, challenging

Cons

Time management for business/personal, easy to become comfortable, lenient management and leaders

Advice to Management

While the atmosphere is very friendly and encouraging, I feel that behind the fun music and teachings, the day lacks consistent structure. This leaves times wasted and time not being maximized on. Therefore, it can leave new people to finding the area confusing and immature while more seasoned employees to promote their complacency with no act to get the schedule rolling.

"Long term skillsets"

Former Employee - Management Trainee in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Management Trainee in Massapequa, NY (US)

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked here after leaving a company that I was in for 4 years with minimal growth. There were a few things that stuck out to me about Executive.
    1. The overall energy of the office space. It’s well decorated, smells good, people look happy and alive.
    2. The professional yet down to earth nature of the staff. Everyone’s that works here is attractive. Not just in looks, but with manors, enthusiasm and sense of humors.
    3. The structure of training, payment and promoting from within. The manuals are handmade and updated, the structure is well thought out, the paid training is appreciated and the commissions are very high ($200 a sale) for a warm lead-based sale.
    4. The owner, Jackie- I’ve never seen or heard of a boss spend so much time wth her team. From giving general life advice to throwing birthday parties for everyone on her team, she goes the extra mile.

Cons

Something that I noticed here was a lack of accountability from the sales team. It seemed that all of the tools and training were provided, there is a clear cut checklist to go from one level to the next.

Advice to Management

Based on what I just previously said.....I suggest using more accountability based structure with your trainers.

"Consultant"

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

Great opportunity to start a career at sales

Cons

Manager is not clear about the job. I found out the first day that I was going to sell Verizon packaged to the public. Around 70% of people quit within the first 2 weeks. Manager says there is a weekly payment of $400, something that is a complete lie.

Advice to Management

Be honest with people

6. "Misleading recruiting SCAM"

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

Not able to find any

Cons

The position you are interviewed for is not the position you applied for. When you get to their offices, they have you fill in an application form for an entry level position (not what you applied for, and not what was talked about during the phone interview). When asked about this mismatch, they said everyone begins with the same entry level role and they the promote you. It is definitely misleading, deceptive and a dis-respect to prepared professionals. If you are looking for a specific role (not as entry level sales intern) do not waste your time.

Advice to Management

Tell people the actual positions that your are recruiting for and let them choose if they are interested or not, instead of misleading and make them waste their time.

7. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Only place I’ve watched eked where you are trained every step of the way! Be it, one on one training, small group training, as well the opportunity to be impacted immensely through our managerial seminars!

A company that is looking for growth while promoting within! With today’s job market that type of balance is rare!

Cons

First job Where the cons don’t seem to be must be why I’m still here!

Advice to Management

Continue to advice the public of what we do because everyone deserves a shot at it !

"False advertising!"

Former Employee - Entry Level Management Trainee in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Entry Level Management Trainee in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Up-beat, exciting work office(when your in the office)
    Co-workers are all attractive people with great communication skills
    Music playing in the office

Cons

The CEO/Owner is a liar, she will tell you they appreciate and acknowledge every employee the same but will also tell you there’s new employees starting every week so they dont need you. The JOB IS NOT AT ALL WHAT THEY TELL YOU ITS LIKE, even in BOTH interviews you go through.
    You go door to door knocking trying to sell Verizon packages for 6/half hours 6 days a week! They say its a manager trainee program but in order to even go up in rank you have to make a certain amount of sales!
    And everybody gets treated the same weather your entry level or Assistant Management , just something the owner will tell you to go harder and make her more money! Greedy cold people.

Advice to Management

Be HONEST to people you interview so people know what their getting into
    Talking down to people does not make you any more successful

Executive Enterprise Response

4 Apr, 2018 – Owner

Hello, I’m shocked to see that you feel that way. We definitely do not dispose of people at all. The reality of the first 4-5 weeks of training is that we are driving standards from all angles. My... More

"Think twice"

Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Massapequa, NY (US)

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There aren’t any pros. CEO will lie to you and pretend to be a mentor invested in your growth. Her only interest is making herself more money. She has no real leadership skill.

Cons

They claim to only hire people that are trustworthy and have integrity but they do the very opposite. Most people have been there over a year and are no closer to reaching management as promised. It’s a pyramid scheme and you will forever stay at the bottom. They lie to and scam customers many have been blacklisted from the program

Advice to Management

Either shut down or fire everyone and start fresh after you get properly trained on how to be a decent leader

"Best place I have ever worked"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Building confidence and leadership skills as well as the ability to better yourself each and every day, there are not to many places that offer that

Cons

There is never anything wrong with wanting to go big, people will always be afraid to start something new until they love it

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, the process is the best part!