Executive Enterprise Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 16 October, 2018

4.2
Jaclyn Zepernick

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Executive Enterprise has an amazing office culture" (in 11 reviews)

• "Jaclyn Zepernick is the type of person who will solve any problem you have, business or personal" (in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "Door to door sales and commission based" (in 12 reviews)

• "Interviewed for what I thought was a consulting firm but ended up being door to door sales" (in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"TRULY GRATIFYING!!"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-one on one coaching and mentoring DIRECTLY from the CEO herself
    -fast paced
    -everyone is committed to helping grow AS A TEAM
    -plenty of room for growth
    -ELECTRIC ENVIRONMENT!!!
    -TEAM NIGHTS!!
    -PLENTY OF BONUS OPPORTUNITIES WHICH INCLUDE FREE TRAVEL!!!!!!

This is the first job that I have had where in genuinely ENJOY getting up and coming into work every morning!

Cons

There really are no con's to working here. From the moment you walk in the door, you know what is expected of you and the standards that are set. Everything is CLEARLY relayed to you through out the orientation process.

The only con that I can honestly think of is that if you're lazy, not self motivated or don't like to HAVE FUN then the job is not for you. If you are a "go getter" and like to set goals and SMASH them then the opportunities are ENDLESS!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing ! You are doing a tremendous job and I can't thank you enough for all that you have taught me over the past 5 months and helping me not only grow in my business life, but my personal life as well and ALWAYS having our backs!!

8 Jan, 2019 – Owner

Thank you so much for this review! I appreciate that you recognize the amount of thought and energy that goes into the daily operations here.
    -Jaclyn Zepernick, CEO

"Corporate Trainer"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

Fast paced growth, team oriented, 1 on 1 training, great lifetime career!

Cons

I love it here! Keep it up!

Advice to Management

Love the business structure and future here keep doing the same things!

16 Oct, 2018 – Owner

Thanks for taking the time to write a great review!!

"Great training experience"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Marketing Associate in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great week of training, loved how it was done with it being full 1 on 1 experience, I was trained by Juan Cano, great/ fun guy

Cons

Very different from previous job experience, took a bit to get used to

Advice to Management

Love the meetings and message behind them

8 Jan, 2019 – Owner

I’m glad that you feel that Juan is doing a great job!!

"Great Company Culture"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time

Pros

Awesome leadership, fun work environment, NO time wasted , my experience so far has changed my outlook on life, made me more goal oriented and independent.

Cons

Not enough time in the day to learn all our CEO has to offer

Advice to Management

Keep up the pushing

16 Oct, 2018 – Owner

We love that you love working here at Executive Enterprise!!

"Top leader"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love coming to work to the most supportive and have such a structured day , that has helped me understand my worth and made me a better more focused individual

Cons

Love everything no complaints

8 Jan, 2019 – Owner

We’re glad to see that you value the time and effort put into personal development!

"interview question"

Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise (Less than a year)

Pros

Fair enviornment and very friendly

Cons

Door to door sales and commission based

28 May, 2018 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback about Executive Enterprise. We are glad that you did find some positives during the period. We offer a variety of different pay scales depending on what position an... More

"Become an entrepeneur"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Challenging
    Unlimited growth
    A lot of money
    Strong unity
    Diverse
    Travel opportunities
    Customer service and public speaking skills

Cons

Extremely tiring and sometimes draining.

Advice to Management

Manage better the hours

29 May, 2018 – Owner

I just wanted to say thank you for the positive review! I’m so glad that you have had travel experiences and gained to many skills. Let’s definitely set up a time to chat about you feeling drained... More

"Good job with enjoyable working environment."

Pros

• People are very friendly and encouraging. I’m not a people person, but feel as though I’m friends with most of the people in the office. I look forward to arriving in the office especially when I’ve had a bad morning because I can expect to be cheered up by being there.

• I really look up to Jaclyn Zepernick. I feel inspired by my colleagues.

• You get to decide how well you do - there’s no cement ceiling for how much or fast you improve. Being a door to door rep is a challenging job that has an unnecessarily bad reputation. If you can do this job well, you know you have the personal qualities required to succeed. It can be highly rewarding. Just willing to forgo the initial (and unjustified) sense of disdain for door to door selling.

• All your superiors know what it’s like to be you since they started out in your position (more on that down there.) You can get sales expertise from pretty much all of your colleagues, which makes for a very stimulating environment.

Cons

• Just to be clear, you do start out as a “door to door” rep. You get a list of specific addresses to visit so you don’t knock on every door, but the structure of this company (and countless others, it’s an up and rising business model) is to promote from within, so all your superiors have started in your position, including the CEO.

This means you also have the opportunity to be a CEO and own your business if you have what it takes to make the numbers and a good ability to train and manage others.

• The downside is that if you lack certain qualities (ie. determination, mental stamina, willingness to learn) you won’t progress or make a lot of money. This is a commission based job, so it really depends on you.

• Working in the field is very tiring. Every day consists of about 7 hours of being outside. Field is unpredictable - it can be 7 hours of knocking with no signups, or filled with nice people who invite you in and allow you a seat. It’s difficult to keep up.

• Hours are also unpredictable. You may find a nice customer at 730 and stay until 9 to finish their order and make sure they have exactly what they want. You are expected to arrive around ~1015 but you aren’t guaranteed to leave at 830.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Only advice: allow more “cross-training.” I’d like to be out with different leaders and see what I can learn from them, instead of having just one to take me out regularly. Practice pitching needs to be more switched up too.

I would also really like if people were encouraged to be in field together. Or if bunnyhopping was more of a thing. It’s hard to work alone, but I can see how this would be difficult for management and for hitting numbers.

29 May, 2018 – Owner

I just wanted to say thank you for the review!

I agree with a lot of your feedback. Contact me specifically to set up cross training and game-plan with some fresh practice pitch ideas. I prefer... More

"POSITIVE VIBES ONLY"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It feels good to be in a place where you can be yourself. Great energy, Great people, Great TIMES!

Cons

You decide if you want to sacafice or invest your time.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, don't quit, and have GRIT!

"Rinse and Repeat"

Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very organized program is designed for fast growth, friendly environment, 1-on-1 training, promotes accountability, built for tough people, competitive, clean space, safe space, fun, music, good vibes, best marketing experience, challenging

Cons

Time management for business/personal, easy to become comfortable, lenient management and leaders

Advice to Management

While the atmosphere is very friendly and encouraging, I feel that behind the fun music and teachings, the day lacks consistent structure. This leaves times wasted and time not being maximized on. Therefore, it can leave new people to finding the area confusing and immature while more seasoned employees to promote their complacency with no act to get the schedule rolling.