Executive Enterprise Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Full-timePart-time

3.9
Jaclyn Zepernick

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Worked at executive enterprise for 2 years" (in 10 reviews)

• "Jaclyn Zepernick is the type of person who will solve any problem you have, business or personal" (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Door to door sales and commission based" (in 10 reviews)

• "Only cons for working at Executive Enterprise are if your not good at speaking to people or holding a conversation this wouldn't be the job for you" (in 5 reviews)

"CAN’T BEAT THIS COMPANY CULTURE!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is by far the best company environment that I have ever been apart of! The energy is through the roof the moment you walk in the door and the energy never fades !! Every single one of the employees in our office are 100% committed to helping you grow and reach your full potential.

The boss is amazing and she has your back 100% of the time, no matter what. She does everything that she can to put you in the best position to succeed and grow, whether it be the personal or professional aspect.

Team nights every week are a blast here and it’s a great way for all of us to bond even more than we do inside the office and have fun outside of the office!

Cons

There are not many cons to working here.

Everything done here is to set you up for success. It is a business that is based on growth. The only thing that will hold you back from growing is yourself.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! You are a true professional and always make sure that we are put in the best possible position to grow. You have helped me tremendously, both personally and professionally grow and I can’t wait to grow even more and reach my full potential!

29 May, 2018 – Owner

I just wanted to say thank you for the positive review! I’m so glad that you appreciate the team, we look forward to growing together!

"Become an entrepeneur"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Challenging
    Unlimited growth
    A lot of money
    Strong unity
    Diverse
    Travel opportunities
    Customer service and public speaking skills

Cons

Extremely tiring and sometimes draining.

Advice to Management

Manage better the hours

29 May, 2018 – Owner

I just wanted to say thank you for the positive review! I’m so glad that you have had travel experiences and gained to many skills. Let’s definitely set up a time to chat about you feeling drained... More

"interview question"

Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Intern in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise (Less than a year)

Pros

Fair enviornment and very friendly

Cons

Door to door sales and commission based

28 May, 2018 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback about Executive Enterprise. We are glad that you did find some positives during the period. We offer a variety of different pay scales depending on what position an... More

"Good job with enjoyable working environment."

Pros

• People are very friendly and encouraging. I’m not a people person, but feel as though I’m friends with most of the people in the office. I look forward to arriving in the office especially when I’ve had a bad morning because I can expect to be cheered up by being there.

• I really look up to Jaclyn Zepernick. I feel inspired by my colleagues.

• You get to decide how well you do - there’s no cement ceiling for how much or fast you improve. Being a door to door rep is a challenging job that has an unnecessarily bad reputation. If you can do this job well, you know you have the personal qualities required to succeed. It can be highly rewarding. Just willing to forgo the initial (and unjustified) sense of disdain for door to door selling.

• All your superiors know what it’s like to be you since they started out in your position (more on that down there.) You can get sales expertise from pretty much all of your colleagues, which makes for a very stimulating environment.

Cons

• Just to be clear, you do start out as a “door to door” rep. You get a list of specific addresses to visit so you don’t knock on every door, but the structure of this company (and countless others, it’s an up and rising business model) is to promote from within, so all your superiors have started in your position, including the CEO.

This means you also have the opportunity to be a CEO and own your business if you have what it takes to make the numbers and a good ability to train and manage others.

• The downside is that if you lack certain qualities (ie. determination, mental stamina, willingness to learn) you won’t progress or make a lot of money. This is a commission based job, so it really depends on you.

• Working in the field is very tiring. Every day consists of about 7 hours of being outside. Field is unpredictable - it can be 7 hours of knocking with no signups, or filled with nice people who invite you in and allow you a seat. It’s difficult to keep up.

• Hours are also unpredictable. You may find a nice customer at 730 and stay until 9 to finish their order and make sure they have exactly what they want. You are expected to arrive around ~1015 but you aren’t guaranteed to leave at 830.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Only advice: allow more “cross-training.” I’d like to be out with different leaders and see what I can learn from them, instead of having just one to take me out regularly. Practice pitching needs to be more switched up too.

I would also really like if people were encouraged to be in field together. Or if bunnyhopping was more of a thing. It’s hard to work alone, but I can see how this would be difficult for management and for hitting numbers.

29 May, 2018 – Owner

I just wanted to say thank you for the review!

I agree with a lot of your feedback. Contact me specifically to set up cross training and game-plan with some fresh practice pitch ideas. I prefer... More

"POSITIVE VIBES ONLY"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It feels good to be in a place where you can be yourself. Great energy, Great people, Great TIMES!

Cons

You decide if you want to sacafice or invest your time.

Advice to Management

Stay the course, don't quit, and have GRIT!

"Rinse and Repeat"

Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Executive Team Leader in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very organized program is designed for fast growth, friendly environment, 1-on-1 training, promotes accountability, built for tough people, competitive, clean space, safe space, fun, music, good vibes, best marketing experience, challenging

Cons

Time management for business/personal, easy to become comfortable, lenient management and leaders

Advice to Management

While the atmosphere is very friendly and encouraging, I feel that behind the fun music and teachings, the day lacks consistent structure. This leaves times wasted and time not being maximized on. Therefore, it can leave new people to finding the area confusing and immature while more seasoned employees to promote their complacency with no act to get the schedule rolling.

7. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Massapequa, NY (US)

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Only place I’ve watched eked where you are trained every step of the way! Be it, one on one training, small group training, as well the opportunity to be impacted immensely through our managerial seminars!

A company that is looking for growth while promoting within! With today’s job market that type of balance is rare!

Cons

First job Where the cons don’t seem to be must be why I’m still here!

Advice to Management

Continue to advice the public of what we do because everyone deserves a shot at it !

"False advertising!"

Former Employee - Entry Level Management Trainee in New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Entry Level Management Trainee in New York, NY (US)

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Up-beat, exciting work office(when your in the office)
    Co-workers are all attractive people with great communication skills
    Music playing in the office

Cons

The CEO/Owner is a liar, she will tell you they appreciate and acknowledge every employee the same but will also tell you there’s new employees starting every week so they dont need you. The JOB IS NOT AT ALL WHAT THEY TELL YOU ITS LIKE, even in BOTH interviews you go through.
    You go door to door knocking trying to sell Verizon packages for 6/half hours 6 days a week! They say its a manager trainee program but in order to even go up in rank you have to make a certain amount of sales!
    And everybody gets treated the same weather your entry level or Assistant Management , just something the owner will tell you to go harder and make her more money! Greedy cold people.

Advice to Management

Be HONEST to people you interview so people know what their getting into
    Talking down to people does not make you any more successful

4 Apr, 2018 – Owner

Hello, I’m shocked to see that you feel that way. We definitely do not dispose of people at all. The reality of the first 4-5 weeks of training is that we are driving standards from all angles. My... More

"Think twice"

Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Massapequa, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Door to Door Sales in Massapequa, NY (US)

I worked at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There aren’t any pros. CEO will lie to you and pretend to be a mentor invested in your growth. Her only interest is making herself more money. She has no real leadership skill.

Cons

They claim to only hire people that are trustworthy and have integrity but they do the very opposite. Most people have been there over a year and are no closer to reaching management as promised. It’s a pyramid scheme and you will forever stay at the bottom. They lie to and scam customers many have been blacklisted from the program

Advice to Management

Either shut down or fire everyone and start fresh after you get properly trained on how to be a decent leader

"Best place I have ever worked"

I have been working at Executive Enterprise full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Building confidence and leadership skills as well as the ability to better yourself each and every day, there are not to many places that offer that

Cons

There is never anything wrong with wanting to go big, people will always be afraid to start something new until they love it

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, the process is the best part!