Evertz Microsystems Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 149 of over 149 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Evertz Microsystems

Application

I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems

Interview

It was of 3 rounds , Technical , Managerial and HR The questions were fairly easy and all seemed friendly, everything asked were the basics of the networking , linux , python and about my previous projects and their working

Interview Questions
  • Basics of networking linux python java
    Answer Question

Evertz Microsystems

Application

I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems

Interview

Ine y ome assignment to do (a big multiplexer to pipeline) and later an in person interview with two senior designer. The interview is pretty thorough and goes in detail. It lasts between 30min and one hour with each of them.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions like : How would you buffer this signal, reset this flag...etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Hamilton, ON) in Apr 2022

Interview

Asks about yourself then two technical questions C++ related and one system-related. The employer was really kind. The interview was one hour long which was a bit long for an average interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2022

Interview

It was quick and painless for the most part. Relevant questions were asked. The interviewer was quite emotionless though which led to difficulty reading the room. I kept a positive outlook though and powered through it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON) in Jan 2022

Interview

Two rounds of interviews by HR and department manager. Asked some general questions. I forgot what I said specifically, I didn't pass the interview anyway. Nothing special and probably not for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evertz Microsystems

Application

I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems

Interview

The interview didn’t go the way I expected. I talked with hiring Manager before the interview day and I asked him if the interview would include technical questions and he said now, only to realize during the interview I was being asked technical questions. The guy trick me I was not ready for technical questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evertz Microsystems

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems

Interview

Very bad experience. Interviewer doesn't have basic etiquette to inform that the profile which is shortlisted to be over qualified. The interview was taken in a hurry and there was no feedback after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems (Burlington, ON) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview process was time consuming in general. Initially had an interview with HR, where he has a lot of questions about current/previous salary and benefits. The Interview with the Director/VP wasn't a standard Q&A session. It was more of a conversation to get to know more about what they do. No feedback was given at the end of the interview process, even after a follow-up email.

Interview Questions
  • What types of projects have you managed? What size in value? How long in duration? How would others describe you? What benefits does your current employer offer you?

Evertz Microsystems

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems

Interview

Firstly I was asked to say something about myself, my studies here in Canada, how is it going. Later 2-3 questions were asked from my resume. At the end there was general discussion of the role which I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Evertz Microsystems

Application

I interviewed at Evertz Microsystems

Interview

very professional, different levels of interview ,HR, team Lead, Manager, Director . overall process was very smooth and streamlined. I really recommend N?W and linux engineers to pursue a career in this company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Interviews