Equity Trust Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Equity Trust Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Equity Trust Company

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company in May 2012.

Interview

The interview went really well. no pressures and a very comfortable atmosphere

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Elyria, OH (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was called late on a Sunday night to ask if I could go in for orientation the next monday morning. The interview was unporfessional as the person that interviewed me had never done an interview before.

Negotiation

They keep hiring employees at lower wages and now are hiring in Temps. Fight for a high salary then what is offered.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company.

Interview

Multiple interviews over the phone, 2 with recruiter and 1 with department manager. lots of basic customer service questions.

low pay, lots of work under job title. non-negotiable offer on pay increase

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Sat in the lobby for a few minutes reading the Wall Street Journal before the Senior Recruiter took me to a meeting room. The interview was a group interview with two different rounds. It was relatively straight forward. I was asked a bit about my background, experience, and goals/expectations with my career path. Second round of the interview was more focused on leadership qualities and experience.

Interview Questions

• What does it take to be a successful leader? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company.

Interview

Simple process after the difficult application.

Interview Questions

• What superhero would you be and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple negotiation

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Elyria, OH (US)).

Interview

The interview took place within the corporate office. The participants were the President, Vice Presidents, Fiscal Officer and the Manager. Each individual had prepared questions that took turns in asking. The results of the interview was determined by the panel and the employee was advised the following day.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially did a phone interview. Moved onto the next step which was an in person interview. Interviewed with HR and then supervisor. Fairly simple process. Gave them an overview of my resume and achievements.

Interview Questions

• What would your current manager tell us your strengths are?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The receptionist will Check you in and then lead you into a tiny room. I was interviewed by 3 people in one sitting. They took turns asking questions. The office is immediately when you walk into the door and it’s on the left.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First they were late calling me. Then, the person was like a robot asking questions. Very weird interview, they didn't really ask about my background or my personal information. They really only wanted my salary history and hinted around about my age. That is against EEOC laws by the way.

Interview Questions

• What year did you graduate college
      What city do you live in   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a very productive phone interview with the HR recruiter. Was actually contacted in regards to two positions; one I had officially applied for and another that the recruiter deemed fit based on my resume. I expressed interest in both and gave my feedback pertaining to each position. Recruiter indicated that he would be reaching out to both hiring managers and get back to me within the next week. Should neither of the managers be interested, he would still keep me in the loop and also discuss other potential openings. After a few days, I'd sent a follow-up email to check in on the status, but heard nothing back. TWO MONTHS later, I received an automated email indicating that I was not selected for the position I'd applied for. Extremely unprofessional when you have such a productive conversation, only to never hear from them again. Why provide specific follow-up details if you're not actually going to follow up with the applicant?

Interview Questions

• What types of financial systems do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.