Equity Trust Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at Equity Trust Company

2.6

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The initial interview was conducted with a HR representative and once they determined your basic qualifications, they forwarded your resume over to the department hiring managers for review and consideration.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would handle a situation with a disgruntled customer/employee?   1 Answer

Many Different Roles Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)).

Interview

Took 2 months before I heard anything and didn't even remember the job. At the time I had to accept the job because, I needed money. Sadly my skills, and experience are at least worth 5$an hour more.

Interview Questions

• Repetitiveness document managing.   1 Answer

O365 Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company.

Interview

Three person interview answering questions about resume and qualifications. Manager, server person, and the Sys Admin there. HR will ghost you if you don't qualify. No boilerplate emails saying you aren't hired.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used "enter 3rd party app" or used server role rarely used   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interviewed with two people in Denver office. Basic questions. The role seemed very entry-level. After about 15 mins, I felt I should have been the one interviewing them. They will not call you back. High turnover position as it is always listed on job sites.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The receptionist will Check you in and then lead you into a tiny room. I was interviewed by 3 people in one sitting. They took turns asking questions. The office is immediately when you walk into the door and it’s on the left.

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a very productive phone interview with the HR recruiter. Was actually contacted in regards to two positions; one I had officially applied for and another that the recruiter deemed fit based on my resume. I expressed interest in both and gave my feedback pertaining to each position. Recruiter indicated that he would be reaching out to both hiring managers and get back to me within the next week. Should neither of the managers be interested, he would still keep me in the loop and also discuss other potential openings. After a few days, I'd sent a follow-up email to check in on the status, but heard nothing back. TWO MONTHS later, I received an automated email indicating that I was not selected for the position I'd applied for. Extremely unprofessional when you have such a productive conversation, only to never hear from them again. Why provide specific follow-up details if you're not actually going to follow up with the applicant?

Interview Questions

• What types of financial systems do you have experience with?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

First they were late calling me. Then, the person was like a robot asking questions. Very weird interview, they didn't really ask about my background or my personal information. They really only wanted my salary history and hinted around about my age. That is against EEOC laws by the way.

Interview Questions

• What year did you graduate college
      What city do you live in   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

through temp service. met with head of service dept at westlake location. it was a business casual meeting right near the front entrance. It was a fairly casual conversation, the guy was really cordial. my sister worked at the company and told he they were looking.

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Westlake, OH (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Initially did a phone interview. Moved onto the next step which was an in person interview. Interviewed with HR and then supervisor. Fairly simple process. Gave them an overview of my resume and achievements.

Interview Questions

• What would your current manager tell us your strengths are?   Answer Question

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equity Trust Company (Sioux Falls, SD (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

Had an initial interview with recruiter for 30 minutes over the phone. Had another interview with a board member and the CFO. I was told I should hear something in 2-3 weeks. That was October 2nd and still nothing. Left a voice mail and 2 emails asking for follow up, and nothing. The interview asked questions about my background and told me a ton about the company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.