Equifax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Equifax Interview Questions

Interviews at Equifax

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Within a week of submitting my application I was invited to attend a virtual interview day. Met with current analysts first, then three subsequent 30 minute interviews with 2 current employees in each interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain my previous work experience in depth describing what I did day to day in that specific role.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Equifax usually has 3 rounds of interview. 1- Phone screening with the recruiter . 2-Face to Face with the Hiring Manager. The phone screening go over your experience and skills and the face to face is more about knowledge

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Process from beginning (submitting app) to end (receiving offer letter) was fairly quick. First step is a phone screening with HR rep. Last step is in-person interview with hiring manager(s). Took about 1.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to solve an analytical problem.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

The recruiter was extremely rude during the phone screen and refused to give details about the job claiming that “it was all in the job description.” I can only imagine the poor culture of this company if that is they’re hiring practice. I’m interviewing you as much as you’re interviewing me! It’s a two way process.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The whole process took about three weeks. I had a 30 minute interest call with a recruiter, then a 30 minute technical phone interview by an engineer. I was invited to an onsite interview, which was booked for the following week. The onsite consisted of five back to back one-on-one interviews with team members and managers, encompassing theoretical and applied technical questions, workstyle questions, and questions about my background. I received a rejection email one week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Fraudsters often craft online presences for their fake identities including social media accounts. What kinds of features could you extract from a borrower's social media account for use in a predictive model of credit fraud?   Answer Question

Interview

1 hour of technical questions and then my was asked about my religious preferences, especially Hinduism because the interviewer is Hindu. I always thought being asked religious preferences is illegal, but it didn't stop my interviewer from asking me that anyways. He got mad at me when I declined to answer.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Dont bother applying if you are a minority. Equifax wont look at your resume unless you are Asian or Caucasian. Any minorities hired will work in back office low level roles.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equifax (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Recruiter calls and phone interview. Interview was ok. Lot of technical questions. I called the recruiter after the interview to let him that i didn't' want to pursuit it. The group panel were friendly and it was good interview. My reasoning is simple. I left my current company because of legacy systems. I really don't want work in asp.net 3, while the industry is doing core 2. Interview goes both way, that is why i recommend to engineers to listen carefully on the technologies they are asking. If they are only asking about legacy systems, that is all you are going be doing. Lesson in Life. Again, i wish the company good, but it is just not a good fit for me. Thanks

One more thing, i noticed that the entire team including management are Indians. This is clear sign of no diversity in opportunities.

Not to CEO :
    You really need to push for diversity in your organization, or your company might soon face lawsuits.
    ( FYI, i already start working with other company which maintain diversity).
    Thanks

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Standard corp interview process, 1-3 months. Recruiter to onsite later onboarding till llayoff is a process. Recruiter, Phone Calls Tech screening, onsite with multiple folks then recruiter back, hr, etc.

Technical Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Initial recruiter phone interview and then phone screening. Did not get passed the phone screening, but they did not let me know about how it went until weeks and weeks afterwards.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.