Equifax Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Equifax Interview Questions

Interviews at Equifax

2.7

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The whole process took about three weeks. I had a 30 minute interest call with a recruiter, then a 30 minute technical phone interview by an engineer. I was invited to an onsite interview, which was booked for the following week. The onsite consisted of five back to back one-on-one interviews with team members and managers, encompassing theoretical and applied technical questions, workstyle questions, and questions about my background. I received a rejection email one week after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Fraudsters often craft online presences for their fake identities including social media accounts. What kinds of features could you extract from a borrower's social media account for use in a predictive model of credit fraud?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodstock, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equifax (Woodstock, GA (US)).

Interview

Initial interview with Recruiter and subsequent phone interview with Hiring Manager. Happened in few days and I was always informed of next steps and milestones. Very good interview questions and genuine interest. Not hired, but provided with timely update and feedback. This is a gem of a Company! I will keep attentive of new opportunities. Highly recommend. 5/5 stars.

Interview Questions

Interview

1 hour of technical questions and then my was asked about my religious preferences, especially Hinduism because the interviewer is Hindu. I always thought being asked religious preferences is illegal, but it didn't stop my interviewer from asking me that anyways. He got mad at me when I declined to answer.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Dont bother applying if you are a minority. Equifax wont look at your resume unless you are Asian or Caucasian. Any minorities hired will work in back office low level roles.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Equifax (Kansas City, MO (US)).

Interview

Recruiter calls and phone interview. Interview was ok. Lot of technical questions. I called the recruiter after the interview to let him that i didn't' want to pursuit it. The group panel were friendly and it was good interview. My reasoning is simple. I left my current company because of legacy systems. I really don't want work in asp.net 3, while the industry is doing core 2. Interview goes both way, that is why i recommend to engineers to listen carefully on the technologies they are asking. If they are only asking about legacy systems, that is all you are going be doing. Lesson in Life. Again, i wish the company good, but it is just not a good fit for me. Thanks

One more thing, i noticed that the entire team including management are Indians. This is clear sign of no diversity in opportunities.

Not to CEO :
    You really need to push for diversity in your organization, or your company might soon face lawsuits.
    ( FYI, i already start working with other company which maintain diversity).
    Thanks

Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Standard corp interview process, 1-3 months. Recruiter to onsite later onboarding till llayoff is a process. Recruiter, Phone Calls Tech screening, onsite with multiple folks then recruiter back, hr, etc.

Technical Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

Initial recruiter phone interview and then phone screening. Did not get passed the phone screening, but they did not let me know about how it went until weeks and weeks afterwards.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax.

Interview

I applied through one of the job boards and the first stage was an introductory phone call followed by two technical video interviews. Questions were about data structures, some basic algorithms and about resume based projects.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equifax (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied for the role online through Equifax's careers webpage. I was contacted by a Hiring Manger in the Atlanta office where the job is located, they emailed me seeking a time for a standard 30 minute 'tell me about yourself' call. The hiring manager missed our scheduled call, I followed up with a professional email and they quickly responded stating they had put it on their calendar for the wrong day by accident and would call me later that same day after their meeting ended. I did not receive a follow up call. The following week I sent a polite and professional email asking if the position was still available and if so were they still interested in speaking with me, I did not get a response. The least you can do is send a generic email stating you're going with other candidates after I had set aside a whole afternoon and was stood up twice.

Fulfillment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equifax (West Des Moines, IA (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

I attended an in-person interview while I was applying for that position. They did a brief explanation as to what the job is. After the interview, they have you do a typing test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.