Enbridge Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Enbridge Interview Questions

Interviews at Enbridge

2.8

Pipeline Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mont Belvieu, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Enbridge (Mont Belvieu, TX (US)) in May-2019.

Interview

Applied and got an email for the interview a week later. The interview was a panel. The most genuine and laid back interview I’ve had. They cared about what kind of person you were not 100% on qualifications. Lasted about 45 minutes. Said I’d get a phone call in a week or two.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Enbridge.

Interview

Pretty easy interview with straight forward questions. Only had one interview before getting offer. Interview was with direct manager at that time. Got an offer a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in a difficult situation and explain how you managed it.   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enbridge (Houston, TX (US)) in September-2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an IT Recruiter from the Willis Group/Genuent about an App Support role. The same day the recruiter sent my resume over to Enbridge, they were interested in meeting me in person. The recruiter booked the appointment for the next day and I showed up. The interview consisted of two managers asking different questions. Very little technical process.

"How would you log into my pc remotely if I was not tech savvy step by step?"

Interview went very well for about 30 minutes, some joking involved. They wanted someone to start immediately. About ten minutes after the interview, the recruiter calls me to congratulate me on the new job offer and the interviewers saying yes, bring them on board!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

IT Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. I got a phone call from them after 3 weeks of applying. Set up a phone interview and after that was offered the position. I was interviewed by the senior manager of IT and one of his senior business consultants.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the differences between a manager and a leader? Give a situation where you had to do both.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longview, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enbridge (Longview, TX (US)) in May-2014.

Interview

submitted a application online got a call within 2 weeks to schedule an interview. It has been 9 weeks and i have not heard back from them. they said they would inform me within a couple weeks if i did or did not get the job. Overall they treated me nicely i would of just like a email or phone call after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview took 30 minutes they asked questions from a question bank just for that position. Most of them I did know have experience with.   2 Answers

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enbridge.

Interview

I interned at this company during the summer. After the internship, there were interviews with each project execution group. You get to find more about each group and their responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had some difficulty with people and how did you go about it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enbridge (Duluth, MN (US)) in April-2013.

Interview

Pretty laid back with lots of situational questions and questions about the core values, stick with those. Nothing really for technical questions. One HR person and One manager were there

Public Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enbridge in July-2015.

Interview

It was positive. Basic question. Just a phone interview, did not last very long. They said they would get back to me in a few weeks. So far, nothing yet. Hopefully they will call or email soon as I have several other interviews lined up and don't want to get backed into a corner.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Enbridge (Longview, TX (US)) in January-2014.

Interview

The interview process was quite long, it took about 4 months. Once everything was finished up it went a lot faster. They do a very thorough process to try and get the best employees.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enbridge (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in April-2017.

Interview

Good over view of the position. Very casual and open. They talked a lot about things I would be doing on a daily basis. The wanted to make sure i understood how the travel with them will work.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.