Emma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Emma Interview Questions

Interviews at Emma

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

Case interview, behavioral questions, understanding the company's competitors, understanding the company's value proposition. The process was held via Skype. Two rounds of interviews, with two different employees. The interview was rather easy.

Digital Marketing/Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

2 interviews via skype, first with H&R, second with the manager, usual interview questions with couple of brain teasers (easy ones) and one case study. Very nice experience and pleasent interviews.

Business Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

I applied and received the invitation for the interview few days later.
    The process is:
    - 1 interview with manager of the position
    - 1 interview with HR

The mood was very nice and the overall process was smooth

The only thing I didn't like was not to get a feedback on why was I not taken. I did explicitly ask. In my opinion the interview went very well, so it is very unpleasant not to know why it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• A loooooot of questions about personal experiences and two brain teasers - GMAT kind of questions   Answer Question
    • If X gives one apple to Y, they will both have the same number of apples
      If Y gives one apple to X, then X will have twice as many as Y   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Interview

The interviewer acts very impatient and seems like want to finish the interview asap from the start. Ask you some questions that are very harsh and give very careless reaction to your answers. Terrible experience, somekind rude interviewer.

Interview Questions

Emma Response

Sep. 30, 2020 – Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hey there,

thank you for your review. We take your feedback very seriously!
    We are sorry that you did not enjoy the interview. It is important to us to make sure that every candidate experiences our recruiting process as fast, transparent, and challenging but pleasant.

All the best,

Country Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

We finished 3 interviews within a month. I was informed about the result of the interview in less than one week after the last interview. The interviews were virtual due to Corona.

Full Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emma.

Interview

First a video interview and then recruiting Friday with several rounds of other interviews.
    Think highly of themselves and only look for people with specific mindset. They expect you to challenge every status quo lol.

Interview Questions

Interview

You could tell the dynamics and efficiency of Emma from the whole application process. I received the interview invitation after 2 days of my application, and I received the offer 5 days after the interview. Therefore the whole process took only about a week. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the interviews were taken online. I took two successive interviews respectively with the team manager and HR, and each of them lasted 1 hour. The whole interview was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.

2. Why Emma

3. Some detailed questions related to your experiences

4. Case study

5. Brainteaser   Answer Question

Sep. 25, 2020 – Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hey there,

thank you for your review! Great to read that you experienced the interviews as dynamic and efficient. That is exactly what we intend.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the team!

Best,

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma in September 2020.

Interview

In total, I got three interview sessions. Each was in English and lasted for around one hour. I was being asked about my background and experiences and to answer some situational and behavioural questions.

Interview Questions

• - Do you have any experience in certain fields and/or situations?
      - How would you fix the following problems?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

Interview

The first interview was with the HR manager. She was clearly not focused on the interview. She was barely looking at the screen, for many times she turned her microphone off and kept on talking and giggling with other people. The place where she was noise, like a hall, and not a conference room, which really bothered me.

The second interview was with the manager of the position. We had a really good talk and he was very clear about the role.

Interview Questions

• What would your last boss say about you?   1 Answer

Sep. 25, 2020 – Junior Employer Branding & University Recruiting Manager

Hey there,

thank you for your review! We are sorry that you did not enjoy every part of the interviews. It is important to us to create a pleasant transparent recruiting process.

We wish you all the best!

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emma (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)) in September 2020.

Interview

I had to complete 1 online test (around 45mn) and then I received an email telling me for which position I will get an interview. The first step was a 30mn interview with HR and then I was invited to the "Recruiting Friday" which is 3 different interviews (1 with the marketing director then 1 with the HR Manager and the last one with the country manager + CEO).
    I need to say that this was the worst interview I have ever had in my life. The first ones were ok, people were still nice. The last part with the CEO was horrible, I thought I would talk to somebody who is passionate and with whom I could exchange ideas but not at all. I didn't even have the chance to introduce myself in the beginning because "we know who you are we saw your resume". He played with me, tried to push me to a mental breakdown, didn't even want to hear my ideas for his company because apparently he and his colleagues found "better solution in less than 2 minutes" that what I would say. I am extremely disappointed with this last interview, this harmed a lot the brand image, I would not recommend EMMA to anybody who would ask for my opinion. Just keep in mind that the people you are interviewing are also your customers.

Interview Questions

• - What is 4,75% out of 477?
      - There is a murder and A, B, C are suspect, who is the murder?
      - What can you do so that people still remember that they are sleeping on an Emma mattress in 10 years?
      - What is the biggest growth potential of Emma?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.