Edelman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Edelman Interview Questions

Interviews at Edelman

2.9

Interview

Good experience overall. The interview process took 2 weeks total from me applying to me receiving an offer. It was fairly quick in my case and I start 2 weeks after accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I applied online and set up a call with a recruiter. They never called so I followed up to inquire about the process. Eventually got the call and the interview which were both straightforward.

Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

You apply online through the Edelman website then if you are selected, you are asked to go into office or a video call for first round interviews. Then after the first round interview is a final interview, if asked back.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward, applied online and did a phone screening then came in and interviewed in two rounds with people more senior than the role for which I was interviewing

Digital Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It took a few weeks. I applied online and received an email from HR to set up a brief phone interview, asking basic experience questions, going through my resume and telling me more about the internship. I had to complete a writing evaluation to send back. A couple weeks later I received another email to set up two video interviews, one with the Digital team and a panel interview with employees from 4 different teams. They eventually canceled the internship program before extending offers due to COVID-19.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

The interview was for the Edelman Immersion Program in Chicago. The interview was pretty straightforward. The interviewer just asked a few questions about myself, a few highlights from my resume, and my interest in the company. I only went through the first round of interviews.

Intern Interview

Interview

First filled out online application, then had initial phone call with HR. That went well so I moved to the next round and was asked to provide 3 weeks worth of availability to skype interview. I didn’t hear about until the third week, alerting me that the interview would be that Friday. I sent a number of follow ups, and heard nothing during those initial 2 weeks were I thought I had lost the interview. Ultimately interviewed with two different people on two different days.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edelman (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Pretty typical. Applied on line. Had a 15 minute phone screen with the recruiter then interviewed with 3 people.

After the interview the recruiter ghosted me and after one more brief follow up my email was blocked by the company. Thanks for the feedback Edelman!

Interview Questions

• How would you explain something complicated to someone in another department?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

i submitted my application on their website forum and about two weeks later I got an email about a phone interview. They called me and we had a phone interview about my background and they said they’d get in touch regarding the next round and never did.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Edelman.

Interview

I was reached out to by the recruiter for an initial phone screening, then connected with two senior-level employees from the team for a 30 min video call (per person) a few days later. A day after that video call, I shared a phone call with the person who'd be the manager for the role, and a few days later received a 90-minute writing test. Overall the process took 14 days from email to offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work on a campaign or project that you are proud of   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.