EA Sports Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

EA Sports

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EA Sports

Interview

First interview was a no-show by the interviewee, not sure if it was just a calendar issue on their behalf; however the following interviews were great. Over-all experience was pretty transparent and informative.

Interview Questions
  • What previous knowledge do I have in the company
    Answer Question

EA Sports

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EA Sports

Interview

It was a campus interview for a summer internship. The technical interview went quite well. The interviewer was friendly and warm. Screwed up the HR interview, felt like he already made up his mind because I was not from CS stream.

Interview Questions
  • was asked to explain an algorithm I wrote during the written test.
  • do you play any games? have you played any from EA Sports?

EA Sports

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EA Sports

Interview

I sent my CV, but the company didn't accept it. Instead (and politely), they reached out to me through email, notifying me about the end result of the CV screening process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

EA Sports

Application

I interviewed at EA Sports

Interview

3 rounds of interviewing over 3 weeks. The process was divided into the following rounds. - screening - technical - panel (3 panels in one day) The interview were more like conversation. There was no shared screen analysis of any coding during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Standard data analysis questions, a little bit of SQL, Jira, Stats. Nothing special.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at EA Sports (Hyderābād) in May 2020

Interview

Worst interview process ever had in my life, very unprofessional HR team they have who dont how hot to hire a talent. They are actually looking for cheap labourers for some bucks. EA dont know how to actually hire any talent because of their unskilled HRs. I cleared all the rounds and they sent me letter of intent which wasa step before offer letter and i refused coz of very less hike provided by them. They said they will check and let me know if any possibility is there for increasing pay. After many follow up they didnt confirmed anything and said they are still discussing which took more than a month. Later i came to know they are again taking interviews for cheap candidate as they cant afford good talent.

Interview Questions
  • How much you are committed to us for this 2 months of notice period?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EA Sports (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2020

Interview

Initial phone screen followed with a online coding test and a panel interview. I think their hiring managers and the panel have to really look at the skillset which they want to mention in the Job description and relate that to their interview process. I was asked for Power shell experience in the beginning of the panel interview, which I never used that language in my experience nor mentioned that in my resume. If they really want to hire someone with that experience they should have interviewed a candidate who has that experience and background. Likewise their panel was not in professional in the type of questions they were asking except the Manager who was focusing on the questions which were related to the role! I spent/wasted almost many hours to complete the online coding exercises answering 5 hardest Python questions and I am pretty sure the results might be above 95% because I know how I code! I saw the LinkedIn profiles of the folks who have interviewed me and trust me they don't have a proper CS work experience and suddenly they joined as Build Engineers which melts me in disappointment. Their HR team was unprofessional in responding to any questions and feedback. Please don't even except a reply from them. Very unprofessional HRs At least screen your candidates properly and mention what you/ your team want in the Job description. HRs @ EA have some proper empathy towards the candidates who are getting interviewed and respond them properly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EA Sports (Madrid) in Mar 2020

Interview

Me llamaron de RRHH para hacer una breve descripción sobre mi perfil y concertar una entrevista con mayor profundidad. En la siguiente entrevista se interesaron principalmente por mi formación y los proyectos en los que había participado relacionados con software. Me dijeron que pasarían la información al equipo técnico pero al no tener disponibilidad inmediata me escribieron que no contaban conmigo.

Interview Questions
  • En cuál de los grupos de interés con respecto al juego Madden verías que encajas más?

EA Sports

Application

I interviewed at EA Sports

Interview

First round- coding and aptitude on cocubes platform Technical Interviews 1st round- Coding questions 2nd round- Problem solving skills 3rd round- Academic Project 4th round- Questions about latest technologies basic HR Manager interview (last round)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at EA Sports (Hyderābād) in Jan 2020

Interview

it was off campus , they asked 20 java based question and all were multiple choice questions but unfortunately I could not crack it . but my friend cracked and went till last round and some of them got selected.

Interview Questions
  • These questions were based on collection in java output based multiple choice questions.
  • Which of these classes is not part of Java’s collection framework?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EA Sports (Madrid) in Jan 2020

Interview

I applied on the dedicated platform. Some days after, a HR from EA Sport called me (30 minutes) to review my resume and to talk about the opportunities in EA. He told me that I have to do an online programming test (between 90 minutes and 180). If your test is good, they contact you again to plan an on-site interview (a bit of HR and and practising test).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 41 Interviews