Drake International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Drake International Interview Questions

Interviews at Drake International

2.4

Labourer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drake International.

Interview

No interview needed hired me on site they will hire anyone all you have to do is have steel toe boots and a safety vest might be provided too blah blah all they do is nag

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Drake International (Vancouver, BC) in March 2019.

Interview

I received an e-mail that my application and resume had been reviewed and I should let them know when I could visit their office to fill out the registration forms. When I went there, they asked about my experiences and my availability, then registered me in their online system.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

The hiring process consisted of a telephone interview followed by an in-person interview. I met with the recruiter who was pleasant. She let me know that I needed to meet the branch manager to proceed. She let me know the manager was quite uptight and apologized in advance for her behaviour. The manager walked in, talked to me for under a minute and left. It was quite unprofessional and as a recruiter myself, it really left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Drake International (Vancouver, BC) in July 2018.

Interview

there was no interview, i was referred by a friend. i submitted my resume and a background check was done, then i was hired. shifts were then sent by email.

Interview Questions

• They ran a hackground check. it is a really easy job to get   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cornwall, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Drake International (Cornwall, ON) in May 2018.

Interview

Quick questions about what you can do at the positions they are helping another company hire for, as well as are you interested in them putting you elsewhere in case of contract cancellation and informing you that a contract can be cancelled at anytime

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in physically demanding conditions?   6 Answers

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Drake International (London, ON) in February 2018.

Interview

They needed a quality Engineer and Drake sent me over where I was interviewed by The Hiring Manager. Later the plant Engineer also interviewed me. He also asked me a few questions on Quality Assurance and Quality Control

Interview Questions

• What value will you bring to our company and how will you solve pertinent problems?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drake International (Parramatta (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was left waiting for half an hour after finding out the person I was meant to meet was not there. I waited by myself in an empty office for half an hour before I left.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drake International (Toronto, ON) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was good. They scheduled an in person interview for me with the client.

They sent me out to interview with a client. When I arrived at the client site I got a call from Drake advising me the interview was cancelled because the interviewer called in sick. They said they would reschedule. That was 3 weeks ago. My follow up email to them to find out if my interview would be rescheduled received no response.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drake International (Brisbane (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Registration for temp roles. Interviewed via Skype late 2016. Consultant (Leanne) was brilliant and emailed paperwork required. Friendly person and she advised of temp admin roles available at the time.

Interview Questions

• What type of job are you looking for?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drake International (Brisbane (Australia)) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview had structured questions about Drake values and the current difficulties with labor hire and flex recruitment. It was predictable questions. They wanted to know what strategies would be used to recruit and retain the best talent and how I would manage clients/employers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.