Drake International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Drake International Interview Questions

Interviews at Drake International

2.4

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Drake International.

Interview

Resume submission, telephone interview, computer testing, criminal record check, credit check, background check, skill testing, behavioural screening, in-person (panel) interviews... quite an intensive process.

Interview Questions

• There were too many to list.. be prepared to answer personality based questions as opposed to simply your past experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Agreed immediately

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drake International (Toronto, ON) in July-2017.

Interview

Phone interview was good. They scheduled an in person interview for me with the client.

They sent me out to interview with a client. When I arrived at the client site I got a call from Drake advising me the interview was cancelled because the interviewer called in sick. They said they would reschedule. That was 3 weeks ago. My follow up email to them to find out if my interview would be rescheduled received no response.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Drake International (Montreal, QC) in November-2015.

Interview

It was easy to get the interview but I was nont informed that they require fluent french. I have intermediate level french but it was not enough. Althoug I had asked person on phone about my french speaking level. I felt my whole skils were undermined just becaus emy french was good enough.

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drake International (Toronto, ON) in February-2013.

Interview

Phone screening, then face to face, had to fill out a personality quiz, then another phone interview. It was a very good interview process, they were very on the ball

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didnt try to negotiate. The interview process was overall good and quick and they followed up at every step

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

The hiring process consisted of a telephone interview followed by an in-person interview. I met with the recruiter who was pleasant. She let me know that I needed to meet the branch manager to proceed. She let me know the manager was quite uptight and apologized in advance for her behaviour. The manager walked in, talked to me for under a minute and left. It was quite unprofessional and as a recruiter myself, it really left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Drake International (Brisbane (Australia)) in September-2016.

Interview

Interview had structured questions about Drake values and the current difficulties with labor hire and flex recruitment. It was predictable questions. They wanted to know what strategies would be used to recruit and retain the best talent and how I would manage clients/employers.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Drake International.

Interview

Phone Interview, In-person Interview with Manager, In-person Interview with Regional Director

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Drake International (Sydney (Australia)) in January-2012.

Interview

telephone screen, two psychometric tests after manager interview, peer interview, police background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe your most difficult client and how you overcame the challenges   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated higher base salary based on experience. Came to mutual agreement.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Interview

One initial interview in response to LinkedIn posting.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself growing Drake's corporate culture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Drake International (Toronto, ON) in June-2015.

Interview

I attended an Open House for the purpose of recruiting new Consultants. Great idea; they went through 40 potential recruiters that day. No cover letter, no BS - face-value evaluation and then CV review. In my opinion, a great way to hire for recruiters.

I then had an in-person interview with a divisional manager, completed a P3 personality assessment online, and also had a phone interview with a regional manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to recruit?
      Do you know what's involved in the process?
      What do you anticipate your biggest challenge to be?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.