Drake International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 29 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Drake International

Drake International

Application

I interviewed at Drake International

Interview

Two interviews, one with business unit Finance Director and Financial Controller. The other interview was with Deputy CFO of the previous holding company at the previous head office. I also had to complete an aptitude test.

Interview Questions
  • What was my Greatest career achievement
    Answer Question

Drake International

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Drake International

Interview

Horrible process. 1 phone screening, and 4 separate hour long interviews. They played coy throughout the process, could never tell me the actual salary. The manager who interviewed me seemed pretty rude. 2 of the interviews were behaviour based questions only. Not sure why it made more sense to do separate interviews as opposed to one panel interview. The rejection email consisted of some bs stating “we liked you, but went a different route”.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Drake International

Application

I interviewed at Drake International

Interview

Very easy, nice and friendly atmosphere with easy going staff. Answered all the questions efficiently and promptly. Highly recommend this company for all job applicants no matter your experience or skills.

Interview Questions
  • How many days a week can you work?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Drake International (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was very unorganized, very demanding (had to make/present a safety talk) and ultimately disappointing as I was told that I made it to the final interview and after 10 emails following up I gave up. The company simply stopped responding.

Interview Questions
  • (had to make/present a safety talk) Average questions about background/experience

Drake International

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Drake International in Jul 2020

Interview

Easy and straightforward . You will have a phone interview with the hiring manager and will explain the work environment, then Hr will call you once you have excepted the offer .Followed by a offer. Then online paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Drake International

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Drake International

Interview

No interview needed hired me on site they will hire anyone all you have to do is have steel toe boots and a safety vest might be provided too blah blah all they do is nag

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Drake International (Vancouver, BC) in Mar 2019

Interview

I received an e-mail that my application and resume had been reviewed and I should let them know when I could visit their office to fill out the registration forms. When I went there, they asked about my experiences and my availability, then registered me in their online system.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Drake International

Application

I interviewed at Drake International

Interview

The hiring process consisted of a telephone interview followed by an in-person interview. I met with the recruiter who was pleasant. She let me know that I needed to meet the branch manager to proceed. She let me know the manager was quite uptight and apologized in advance for her behaviour. The manager walked in, talked to me for under a minute and left. It was quite unprofessional and as a recruiter myself, it really left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Drake International (Vancouver, BC) in Jul 2018

Interview

there was no interview, i was referred by a friend. i submitted my resume and a background check was done, then i was hired. shifts were then sent by email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cornwall, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Drake International (Cornwall, ON) in May 2018

Interview

Quick questions about what you can do at the positions they are helping another company hire for, as well as are you interested in them putting you elsewhere in case of contract cancellation and informing you that a contract can be cancelled at anytime

Interview Questions
  • Are you able to work in physically demanding conditions?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Interviews