David's Bridal Interview Questions

Updated Dec. 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 554 of over 554 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

David's Bridal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at David's Bridal

Interview

I talked with he store manager and the alterations manager for a while before I did a skills test in the back room. Everyone was cordial and they seemed to want to offer me the job after the interview, but over a week after they said they'd call me they sent a very short rejection email.

Interview Questions
  • They were pretty focused on previous sewing skills and on customer service.
    Answer Question

David's Bridal

Application

I interviewed at David's Bridal

Interview

Scenario based questions. “Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what you did afterwards”. “Tell me about a time you were had conflict with your colleagues and how did you resolve it” Questions to see how you resolve conflict and how you can think on your feet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

David's Bridal

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at David's Bridal

Interview

I used a recruiter. Easy interview with typical questions, I was asked to return for a second interview after the first one. Management was helpful and communicative, and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Chicago, IL) in Sep. 2022

Interview

Just a conversation who you are, customer service experience, where you wanna be in 5 years, why davids bridal, goals and a time you reached one in the work place

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

I was interviewed in a group setting by the store sales manager. There were not any questions about alterations. The questions were standard talk about a time you... format. Overall they seemed to be interested in your personality. Definitely think about how you would approach situations where conflict happens since this is a retail job.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time you experienced conflict in a group and explain what the result was.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Austin, TX) in Aug. 2022

Interview

It was fairly easy. I felt confident because I cared about the job. Be honest and talk about how you can best serve the customers. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Describe a time where you had made a decision but had to change it based on the situation at hand.

Anonymous Employee in Watford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at David's Bridal (Watford, England) in Jun. 2022

Interview

The interview process went very well, staff are lovely and welcoming. Passionate about the company with lots of opportunities to offer. I was left after the interviews feeling very positive and well-informed.

David's Bridal

Application

I interviewed at David's Bridal

Interview

The process was very professional and made me excited to become a part of the team. The commission scale was a bit confusing but then again it was them interviewing me. I felt comfortable and important.

Interview Questions
  • What type of sales experience did I have

David's Bridal

Application

I interviewed at David's Bridal

Interview

Envoyer des pièces justificatives (iban, références pour que le recruteur puisse les contacter, cv etc) Quelques exercices de mise en situation avec les enfants en format papier et à l’oral avec le recruteur

Interview Questions
  • Si vous arrivez en retard pour aller chercher l’enfant qu’est-ce que vous faites?

David's Bridal

Application

I interviewed at David's Bridal

Interview

The phone interview was fine but they were so desperate to hire people that they did not take the time they should have in the interview/ hiring process. They also rushed you into sales instead of training you first which did not lead to the best customer interactions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 554 Interviews