Crate and Barrel Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Crate and Barrel Interview Questions

Interviews at Crate and Barrel

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coral Gables, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel (Coral Gables, FL (US)).

Interview

I applied online, Received a call a few days later and was asked several questions over the phone. Once arrived for interview it was a one on one and more of a personality and real life scenario interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve if someone asked for the impossible? You know you cant do it but it has to be done.   Answer Question

Furniture Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process involved a quick and easy phone interview that asks about your interest in the job, then a more in depth in person interview. Overall nice interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in applying for this position?   Answer Question

SEO & Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Three-round interview process. First one was a phone-screening, second was a 90-minute interview and writing test with two SEO leads , and third is an interview with the head of e-commerce.

Interview Questions

• How would peers describe your ability to work under a tight deadline?   Answer Question
    • What do you do when you find it difficult to get along with a teammate?   Answer Question
    • What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses when taking on a new project?   Answer Question

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel.

Interview

They send 3 technical question via email how do you explain test cases w/out coding from here probably you will move to next step. I don't know anything about interview process

Customer Service Associate (Work From Home) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel (Hickory, NC (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

A recruiter emailed me and requested a time to set up an interview. It was a very pleasant experience. Then I was set up a time to interview with one of the CSA managers. She was also very wonderful to speak with. They asked me about myself and my customer service/call center experience. Although I have previously worked in two call centers, I have never worked from home. However, there were many similarities in protocols and policies for the position as my former employer. Everything went smoothly, I was given a brief on the benefits and what I would expect working from home in their call center.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a series of questions such as what was my experience in dealing with irate callers, how do I typically handle those situations, and if I had the equipment prepared to work from home. I was also asked about my availability, because the call center has specific requirements of associates in regards to scheduling.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel (McLean, VA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

The interview was one of the worse experiences I have ever had. I only had 1 interview with an Recruiter and she was one of the worse recruiters I’ve ever interviewed with. The interview only lasted 9 mins. She first started off with what she does for the company, then asked me 3 questions. During the third question she cut me off and ended the interview. I did ask her one question about the job and said its self explanatory in the description. I should have asked why she cut me off like that, but I was still trying to be professional and not rude like her. Based on this interview alone I’m glad I didn’t seek anything further with the company or be asked too and will always remember this experience with this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about your career so far   1 Answer

Sr Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel (Chicago, IL (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

Interview with the HR lead, that was the only interview I got for this role. I wasn't being selected was only because I am not a U.S. Citizen and I need H1B transfer. C&B wasn't able to do that. I didn't know that until another recruiter from CB2( same company with C&B) reach out to me with another role. I wasn't being selected because of H1B working authorization again. However, during the interview, the HR lead didn't mention anything about that part. In fact, she was very pleased with my answers.

The interview itself was very basic. Mostly behavioral questions. Nothing so special or tech-savvy.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied with the online application and was given a in-person interview with a manager at the store. Manager asked about sales/ customer service experience. I heard back shortly after with a phone call.

Interview Questions

• Gave me a sales item and asked me to "sell it" to them.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very casual and conversational interview. Dress business casual but definitely be yourself too they like individualism. I got a phone interview plus an In store interview and was hired very quickly.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crate and Barrel (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and laid back and was told to dress casual. I did a phone interview on a Friday which lasted about 5-10 mins max and set up an appointment for an in-person interview that following Monday.

Interview Questions

• He got side tracked and started asking me about my time in the military apart from the basic questions like "what was something that was difficult but you overcame?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.