Cold Stone Creamery Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Cold Stone Creamery Interview Questions

Interviews at Cold Stone Creamery

1.8

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caguas, PR (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Caguas, PR (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

simple questions,about your self and what do you hope to gain ot of working there.to have you had any other experience in working with any other dairy stores.other than that they ask if yo have been convicted of any crime, the simple stuff. they ask about about the company in generall.if you know them and what do you know about them

Interview Questions

• whats better the product or the service   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Interview

Simply asked to speak with the manager, and when I was directed to him, he asked me a few basic background questions, asked for my availability, and gave me the job. All got done within about 8 minutes, and then usually you just have to prove that you are allowed to work.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy I was referred by a friend that already worked there. I didn't have to take any test It was in and out in less than 10 minutes. She only asked me about 6 questions and those questions were basically common sense questions. She showed a sense of urgency as if she really needed employees and she was understaff. She called me within two days and I was in training.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Tempe, AZ (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

It was a group interview with about 7 other people. It was easy, we all sat and answered questions, and then we got 1 free icecream and went home. It all took about 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• If a customer didn’t know what to order, what would you suggest and why?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke Pines, FL (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Pembroke Pines, FL (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

All of the candidates were asked show up at a certain time for hiring. There were about 20 of us there. We went around in a circle and introduced ourselves. We were asked to pick a notecard from a pile and describe the Signature Creation that was on it.

Interview Questions

• Describe the signature on your note card in order to get a customer to buy it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, negotiation. Pretty much minimum wage.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Flushing, NY (US)) in April 2010.

Interview

It was very easy. It was a quick view of my resume and after 5 minutes, I was hired. I was prepared to sing a little or do something quirky for the interview, but they didn't seem interested. I guess there wouldn't be a point in putting in so much effort for a minimum wage job.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any difficult questions. I was basically asked "What is your schedule like?"   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Arlington, VA (US)) in December 2014.

Interview

Quick. applied online Thursday, got a call the next day, went in for interview that night, got an email with forms and info that night and was scheduled to start working on Saturday

Interview Questions

• Can you sing
      Why coldstone
      where do you live
      do you have a car
      What type of hours can you work   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Montclair, NJ (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Had a friend referral. The manager interviewing had me wait so long, and the interview was longer than it needed to be. Simple questions really. She asked unnecessary personal questions that have nothing to do with the job.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cold Stone Creamery (Chula Vista, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

The Interview process wasn't really hard. the manager interviewed me and didn't even ask me questions. He just told me that I'm hired and I would start the following week. Very unprofessional and didn't really give me information on what to do my job. It was fun to work with my co-workers but they don't really teach you that well at all. Learn everything by yourself

Server Interview

Interview

We met in person at the Cold Stone Creamery location and went over my resume and the standard interview, get to know me, questions. Then we went over the job and what it would entail.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.