Coast Dental Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Coast Dental Services

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coast Dental Services

Found 17 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (United States)

Interview

i went in for an interview and was asked to come back for a working interview. I did the working interview for one full day and was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (United States)

Interview

It was a very informative interview. Got to meet the staff and explore the office on the first day. You will be asked a lot of questions regarding certain situations how you would respond to them.

Interview Questions
  • Why Dental Hygiene?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2019

Interview

Very Laid Back - questions on my experiences; ATS previously used; very transparent and honest about the recruiting tools available. Open about the business - where it has been and where it's moving to;

Interview Questions
  • Talk to me about your experiences and how do yo recruit for difficult positions/locations?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Jacksonville, FL) in Mar 2018

Interview

Very laid back interview process. Practice managers were very nice. Asked standard and straightforward questions regarding experience. Relaxed envirnmoment. I initially applied online and everything was very upfront. Got a call from one of the recruiters two weeks after applying. Recruiter did an initial phone screen and set up an appointment with the office. Very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions
  • How did you hear about us? What do you expect from your job? What is your end goal?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (United States) in Jul 2017

Interview

Submitted my resume, I was contacted within 1 day and set up my interview time that was convenient for my schedule. Was hired the same day and started my position within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • About my experience as Office manager and my strengths.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (United States)

Interview

Very quick and easy. Drug test was simple. Regional Manager is very good at making you thinks she's an angelic face of the company but this couldn't be farther from the truth

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merritt Island, FL
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (Merritt Island, FL) in Apr 2016

Interview

horrible place to work. hey treat there stall as if they are replaceable.no loyalty no nothing, no breaks no lunch hour no respect..management are not dental people. they do not give you breaks or care about your well being

Interview Questions
  • management asked me to write wrong dates on charts
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (United States) in Jan 2016

Interview

Standard yet extensive Q & A - senarios were presented and looking for specific answers, questions related to how you would handle disgruntled patient with insurance grievance, questions on infection control , your weakness and your strengths etc etc....

Interview Questions
  • What was one of your most successful accomplishments at your last Job?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (United States)

Interview

It was brief and to the point. The usual questions like what is your experience, what are you looking for out of this company, how much are you looking for. The basic questions. It went better than I expected because it was brief and to the point and the one doing the interview was nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Coast Dental Services (United States)

Interview

I applied online. I was contacted with the recruiter who after the telephonic interview arranged for another interview with regional vice president. The interview with the regional vice president lasted 40 mins. There was no follow up thereafter.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews