Clio Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Clio Interview Questions

Interviews at Clio

2.9

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Clio.

Interview

A friend referred me for this position. They got back to within 1-2 days for a 30-min phone screening with HR. HR was very nice, polite and helpful. Explained companies mission and the interview process carefully. They got back to the day after and told me that they don't have a Jr. opening at this point.
    I had an awesome experience with my application and communicating with them. They were super fast and nice about it. They respect candidates enough to send them custom messages, not a generic thing 5 months after that you are not selected.
    Would 100% apply again.

Interview Questions

Clio Response

May 13, 2019 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and happy to hear you had a good experience. We are always looking for ways to improve so your feedback matters a lot. Looking forward to... More

Marketing Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clio.

Interview

After applying for the role, I was contacted immediately to set up an initial chat. The chat was very scattered in direction and pretty unprofessional. At the end of the over 30 minute call (outlined to be ~15 minutes initially), the recruiter told me she would be back to me within the next few days with next steps but to feel free to reach out to her if I hadn’t heard back by Monday the following week. I was unsure why this was my responsibility however, when Tuesday of the following came around with no word, I decided to email to enquire. I still have had no response and this was 3 weeks ago. Not a great experience.

Interview Questions

Clio Response

Apr. 9, 2019 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are disappointed to hear your interviewing experience was not a positive one as we strive to deliver an excellent interviewing... More

Vice President of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Clio (Vancouver, BC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their people from HR for the VP of Marketing role on LinkedIn. Spoke with him on the phone and got an interview with the CEO, Had the interview with CEO and followed up a couple of times but never heard back from him or the HR person. I have to say with more than 15 years experience in hiring that this seemed like they had no clue in how to hire for the role. Advice to HR is always get back to your candidates either letting them know they didn't go through etc. especially after 1:1 in person interview. Giving silence is just not the right way of doing things. I am not surprised this position is still up.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Phone Screen

Two in-persons

Long phone screen. Mock sales process etc.

Final was a panel interview w VP of sales.`Generally quite easy but they do expect you to come in with good research done. Will look at objection handling etc.

Overall very standard but thorough interview process

Interview Questions

Clio Response

Jan. 9, 2019 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Hi Anonymous. Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you found it a comprehensive and thorough interview process. If you have any suggestions or further thoughts you would be willing to... More

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Clio (Burnaby, BC) in July 2015.

Interview

1, You will get a 30 min call from their recruiter who is very knowledgeable and subjective
    2. Meet with the Sales Manager in Burnaby office for 45 min.
    3. They will give you a case study and ask you to do Demo/Presentation to their decision makers.

Do your homework about the company from the get go. This company is young and energetic, be sure to look like them.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Clio (Toronto, ON) in September 2017.

Interview

- Applied online and got called in for an in-person interview, where I then went into the office and interviewed with two of the managers. Got called back for a second interview with a panel of three managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the cloud to someone who isn't very tech savvy?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Clio (Vancouver, BC).

Interview

Went through a lengthy phone interview, before setting up a face to face interview.

Was given an assignment for the second interview with department head.

Did not notify of status afterwards, had to follow up with them...

Took a long time in-between steps, ended up being about 3-4 weeks without updates.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Clio (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2018.

Interview

Initial contact with the hiring team (though linked in I think).
    Technical test - usual stuff, practice on the various sites like leetcode etc to get your head back in to that space.
    Technical interview - In depth coverage of a previous workplace project.
    Technical Leadership interview.
    Final founder interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing outlandish or out of the way. All reasonable based on my application and pertinent.   Answer Question

Feb. 20, 2019 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

We're glad you enjoyed your interview experience at Clio, Dublin! If there is any other feedback as to how we can improve our hiring processes, please reach out to us at jobs@clio.com.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clio (Calgary, AB) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial contact with the hiring team (through Linkedin)
    Pair programming technical test - pretty simple challenge and the person made me feel comfortable enough that it felt like we were doing it together.
    Technical interview - In depth coverage of a previous workplace project.
    Technical Leadership interview.
    Final founder interview

Interview Questions

Clio Response

Feb. 20, 2019 – Manager of Talent Acquisition

Hi Anonymous! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your positive interview experience at Clio. We welcome constructive feedback on our interviewing process as well, and invite you to... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Clio (Burnaby, BC) in May 2018.

Interview

Initially talked with their HR person, very nice and accommodating. I had then a video interview with one of their development managers. I was eventually invited to interview on site with couple more of their dev managers and then some of their architects.

Interview Questions

• Explaining decisions from the past, when did they succeed or fail and how that worked out.   Answer Question
    • Explaining times in the past when I got critical feedback.   Answer Question

Nov. 16, 2018 – Director, Talent

Thanks for the review! Hopefully, the call with the development manager gave you better insight into their team and the onsite portion left you feeling like we got a good sense of your skills and... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.