Chevron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Chevron Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

2.8

Intern Interview

Interview

They used the STAR interview method. The questions were typical interview questions. I recommend practicing responses. The interview was conducted through the university career center. After the interview I followed up but ultimately did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you felt you were working with somebody that didn’t follow procedure and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Met at career fair. Two rounds of in person interviews at my campus. Both pretty straightforward. Practice STAR method and interview should be a breeze. I have no complaints at all about the process.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

it was ok but not very organized. I did not like the fact that i had to wait. it was also in person and not remote. I don't knpw wht else to say

Interview Questions

• how are you?
      Where do you like to work?   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

The final interview process involved a multi-person "hot seat" process where several people were able to ask questions during the same interview. The questions varied from personal to business-related. It would be wise to prepare ahead of time as it can be an intense process.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

The interview was basic with a lot of behavioral questions as well as some finance related question. The interview was an hour long and seemed pretty conversational in the beginning but transitioned into being technical

Interview Questions

• How have you used data to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

Got an on campus interview and then an on site interview with 4 different people at their Houston office. Interviews lasted half a day and got an offer that day on the spot.

Interview Questions

Interview

Short and sweet . Talked about if I was looking for full or part time . What my availability was looking like. Very flexible with scheduling and work with you most of the time .

Interview Questions

• Do you have a problem cleaning restrooms?   1 Answer

Technology Intern Interview

Interview

Half hour interview where they drill you on technical and behavioral questions. Asked about ports, security knowledge, and team related skills. They give time to ask questions about the company at the end.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

Started with a building tour of the downtown Houston location after checking in with security. Did not have to wait long to meet with liaison.

A large room full of people. Largest panel for an interview I've ever encountered. At least 8 people which was very intimidating.

Discussed my experience and resume first. People took notes. Then the first panel speaker presented a work scenario. Others chimed in to clarify the scenario and but it was hard to categorize the scenario in order to answer.

Interview Questions

• Presented a work scenario and asked what steps I would take to resolve.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

1 Interview with 2 Interviewers. 1 to 2 Technical questions. Mostly behavioral questions and then they followed up 2 weeks later. Did not get the job. They only hire full time from intern program.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.