Charles Schwab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Charles Schwab Interview Questions

Interviews at Charles Schwab

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab.

Interview

5 phone interviews with team members and senior leads. All behavioral and history based questions about my work experience and how I would handle specific things in the role

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Charles Schwab.

Interview

Phone screen and in-person following that. The phone is very generic and in-person is done half in a group and half as traditional one-on-one. Advice is to ask lots of questions and seem extroverted in group setting.

Financial Services Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab in April 2020.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview. It lasted about 20 minutes. She was nice and very easy to talk with. I got nervous because I prepared with a lot of answers but she asked me questions I was not prepared for. I'm still waiting on an email to see if I got the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you bounced between mistakes?
      How did you create trust in a client?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab.

Interview

Two phone interviews - overall, it was very easy. Later, content specialists met with the VP or came into the office. However, this didn't occur with me. I only had two short phone interviews after applying online.

Contact Center Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab in April 2020.

Interview

I submitted an application online and received a call from HR for an initial screening. After the screening, I had a Skype call (because of COVID 19) with the hiring manager and one of the team members. the Skype call lasted about 2 hours. About 3 weeks after my Skype call I received a rejection email.

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Westlake, TX (US)).

Interview

1. A technical recruiter discusses the position with you.

2. They ll set up a HireVue online assessment which you can take over the weekend or whenever you are free. It consists of a coding question, 90min. Easy to solve. Tell me about yourself kind of question, where you have to record yourself taking to nobody.

3. A technical round after a week. Easy.

4. If you get through, after a week there will be another set of interview. Three rounds on the same day with three different people. 2 technical and 1 behavioral. Onsite or Zoom depending on where you are located.

If you are onsite, there will be meet and greet with their employees. Else, no.

The technical recruiter and the person who sets up the interview are different. Looks like there was a mis-communication. I was interviewed for one location, the interview was taken by some team in another location. The recruiter called me and said the interview went fine. A month went past, due to the mess up, my application went to
    the hiring manager, who never came back.

Interview Questions

• Situation based questions. Tell me about one experience where you failed, how did you over come it.   Answer Question

Interview

Simple interview process. Phone w/recruiter, Phone with manager, F2F. Really straightforward with minimal hoops or nonsense. It's a pretty standard process that most of the financial services firms follow. No surprises at all.

Trade Surveillance Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab.

Interview

They sent an email to confirm a time for a phone interview. After you set the time a different manager calls you on the phone to begin the interview.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

was thorough and extensive and they asked solid questions that were specific to the role. Overall I had multiple interviews and each interview provided good insight. It was an overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• What was your worse mistake made as a professional   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with internal recruiters, followed by 3+ hour, in person interview. Members of product and engineering teams involved in the interview, which started with one person and grew to as many as 3. Rather odd that upon arriving to their floor there was nobody there to greet me. Had to call recruiter to call the interview team to have someone let me in. Further, it's a bit uncomfortable to sit for 3+ hours and not be offered water or a bathroom break.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.