Charles Schwab Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Charles Schwab

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 848 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Canada
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Canada)

Interview

Applied online. Received a request to schedule a phone interview a week later. Received a request for the final interview two weeks after the phone interview. You receive the result within a week of the final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time you helped a teammate.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Charles Schwab (United States)

Interview

I decided to take a step down from my more prestigious Wall St firm to interview with a more casual, seemingly better culture firm like Schwab. After a few rounds of interviews with two different teams in Lone Tree CO, I had been ghosted! This disrespectful hiring practice said a lot about the company. I might have just dodged the bullet!

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about the time when you had to go above and beyond for your clients.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab (United States)

Interview

It was a 15-minute 1st round interview. General questions to get an idea about the candidate. @nd round will be more descriptive and last for around 1 hour. Customer service-related questions.

Interview Questions
Charles Schwab
Application

Interview

Interviewers will ask you about relevant bank experience and how you dealt with difficult clients. You will have two people interview you. Having knowledge of banking products is a plus.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a typical day of what you think you would be doing here.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab (United States)

Interview

With a friend's referral, I received an interview request within a day of applying. It was easy to schedule and very straightforward. First is a phone interview. They ask very basic behavioral and cs questions.

Interview Questions
Charles Schwab
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab (United States)

Interview

Due to the COVID pandemic, the 1st call from recruiter came 3 to 4 weeks after my online application. Then 2 online interviews talking with management, including one panel interview.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle the situation like... in the past? Most of them are STAR questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab (United States)

Interview

Easy 5 minute phone call. Asked me a few different personal questions. One scenario question. Nothing too bad about it. Lacy was nice. She was a recruiter. She sent my info on to the correct office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southlake, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Southlake, TX)

Interview

Their recruiters are rude and condescending. The recruiter doesn’t understand audit and made condescending comments like she doesn’t trust that I have a career in audit. She also made a comment that I wouldn’t be a good fit. I’m currently a senior auditor at another company, what makes her think I’m not a good fit for the role? Recruiting is introduction to the company. It’s not looking good. I doubt she even push my resume to hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Charles Schwab
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Charles Schwab (United States)

Interview

Fair process, depending on role you may go through a phone interview with recruiter followed by a manager interview or for higher level positions the process involves more people and more interviews

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you helped a client through a difficult situation.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles Schwab (Arlington, VA) in Feb 2021

Interview

I applied to the client services help desk role, and received an invite to do a phone interview. The process for setting up the phone interview was pretty straight forward. I was asked various questions about my current position, myself, why I applied for the position at Schawb and so forth.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your current role. Tell me about yourself. Why schawb.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 848 Interviews