Cover image for Carefor Health & Community Services

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Carefor Health & Community Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carefor Health & Community Services

Anonymous Employee in Coboconk, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carefor Health & Community Services (Coboconk, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview was relaxing and went well. Interviewer made me feel very welcome and gave me a very good understanding of the job position. Was outside, so it made for a good covid friendly Interview.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to this job?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Carefor Health & Community Services (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

I took the test for my computer skills with recruitment agency, schedule for an interview in few days. Got the job offer in the same day. The interview took about 25 minutes and it was more like a friendly conversation. The interviewers were very nice and friendly

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

13h

a

HIM

I'm a RN by title but left the profession to pursue other things. I'm currently in HIM dept at our local hospital, I'm tossing around becoming a coder. Has anyone on here ever switch gears and branched of their nursing education and go to coding or something in healthcare? Please share your experiences or suggestions.

24 Comments

Healthcare

125.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/medicine-2/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Carefor Health & Community Services~479066
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Carefor Health & Community Services? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Carefor Health & Community Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carefor Health & Community Services (Ottawa, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

Went to Career fair and completed Quiz questions initially and case study style questions during the interview, and conversation with hiring manager included more questions. Interview process was not difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carefor Health & Community Services (Ottawa, ON)

Interview

I ignored the initial comments about the management at this company but wow I should have listened. Completely unprofessional, to the point where the interviewer ghosted me until I continued to be persistent of my application status.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have direct experience working with home care services in Ottawa?

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carefor Health & Community Services (Ottawa, ON) in Mar 2017

Interview

Contacted by phone and asked to come in for an interview, meet with the person who was interviewing me. She was welcoming and pleasant. I didn't feel nervous around her. The interview process went smoothly

Interview Questions
  • What would you give a diabetic who has low blood sugar pr displaying hypoglycemia?

Popular Careers with Carefor Health & Community Services Job Seekers