Care UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Care UK Interview Questions

Interviews at Care UK

2.6

CFO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

Très long et très bureaucratique. Bcp de questions intéressantes mais le job est sur vendu. Beaucoup de contrôles notamment dans les recommendations et casiers judiciaires. Organises en apparence mais très peu dans la réalité. Formateur mais épuisant.

Healthcare Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and an administration officer. It was a friendly atmosphere that made it possible to understand more about the company and the kind of assistance unexpected and what the reward that i should be expecting

Interview Questions

• What will you do if your resident become aggressive or violent   2 Answers

Care UK Response

May 21, 2019 – Recruitment Marketing Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We wish you every success in your new role with Care UK, Care UK Healthcare

Care Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

Called in for an interview after submitting my CV, asked about why I wanted the role, my previous experiences in a care environment and my understanding of a Care Plan and Dementia.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work as a Care Assistant?   Answer Question
    • How will your previous experiences within or outside Care help you succeed in this role?   Answer Question
    • What do you understand about Dementia and Care Plans?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you were in a unexpected situation where a difficult decision had to be made by you.   Answer Question

Patient Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tadworth, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Tadworth, England (UK)) in August 2020.

Interview

After filling out an online application, I was called by Care UK's HR department an offered an interview. I was given the time and date for a Zoom interview with the Manager of the care home.

Interview Questions

• Did I have any previous experience of being a carer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK in August 2020.

Interview

After an initial call with their internal recruiter, I was invited to a first stage interview with the Sales Development Manager and Sales Training Manager for the South UK care homes. In this interview they asked me to deliver a 10 minute training presentation based on a subject of my choice. Afterwards, they asked me competency-based questions and questions about my knowledge of the care industry.

Upon my success at that stage I was invited to a final interview with the Operations Director and Sales Development Manager as a continuation of my first interview. After that I received a call regarding their decision the same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to use data to change a process.   1 Answer
    • How would you engage with the staff in order to create a better environment for learning?   Answer Question

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

Brief and different than the usual interviews. I first got a 15 minute phone interview after i passing i was asked when would i be ready for the 1 hour interview, i picked the next day. Nothing i prepared for came up such as "tell me about a time you had a bad customer experience and how you overcame it" or "why would you want to work for us". I had to answer the skill reviews questions (even the slightly complex Qs) honestly. Little background checks and finally my flexibility.

Interview Questions

• Since we are a very diverse community what can you contribute   Answer Question
    • This role can be a very stressful and mentallychallenging, What methods would you use to calm yourself.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gillingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (Gillingham, England (UK)) in June 2020.

Interview

A whatsapp interview.
    To which was strange it did not feel right.but i understand due to these uncertain times.
    The application form,it took me 2 hours to fill out,this was due to the work history.i am 52 years old,some of the places i work do not exist! so i did feel this is totally not right.i know its what cqc want but really?
    Clare dunnett in recruitment was very supportive,before the interview& afterwards. Also lynn callistan in recruitment been great,also very supportive.

Interview Questions

• How would i write a care plan for a resident to whom has a pressure area   2 Answers

Personal Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2020.

Interview

Excellent, fast and accurate. The questions were accurate to the role I was applying to. The interview was really friendly and helpful when I ask some questions. It was a phone interview of 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked me wether my goals were similar to the company career path.   1 Answer

Business Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2020.

Interview

One WhatsApp Interview with Home Manager and one face to face interview with Area Business Manager and Home Manager.
    Very efficient and on time.
    Process took a while but only because they were not in a hurry to get a replacement.

In-house Recruiter Interview

Interview

I had two phone interviews and filled out a questionnaire that took approx. 35 minutes.

After the final round of interviews, I received a generic rejection email. When I followed up for specific feedback, my calls and emails were not returned.

After a week, I followed up again. The same generic rejection email was repeated.

I explained I was following up to try and gain feedback from our interviews in order to improve myself. This was my first interview after getting back into job searching and I explained I'm sure I made some mistakes. This email was not returned.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words your friends and family would use to describe you?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.