Care UK Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Care UK

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Chelmsford, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview was through whatsapp. The interviewers were very friendly and relax. The interview was about 30 minutes. First was verification process and then job description details and about the company itself. Everything was very clear.

Interview Questions
  • Some commons interview questions. How do you see yourself in 2-3 years? How do you describe yourself in your best?
    Answer Question

Care UK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK

Interview

Interview via teams online. Felt very rushed which in turn made me nervous. Didn't really sell the company infact put me completely off the role. Very noisy background quite unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ascot, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Ascot, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Easy just had a WhatsApp video call and was offered the job there and then , they will hire anyone lol you do not need to have previous experience or look the part , this company is desperate for staff

Interview Questions
  • What prior experience in housekeeping do you have

Care UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Care UK

Interview

Très long et très bureaucratique. Bcp de questions intéressantes mais le job est sur vendu. Beaucoup de contrôles notamment dans les recommendations et casiers judiciaires. Organises en apparence mais très peu dans la réalité. Formateur mais épuisant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

They got in contact with me by phone a week or two after I applied online. Got asked a few simple questions and they scheduled for an interview over zoom with the care home manager which took place 6 days later. Generally, it was a smooth process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Care UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK

Interview

Called in for an interview after submitting my CV, asked about why I wanted the role, my previous experiences in a care environment and my understanding of a Care Plan and Dementia.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work as a Care Assistant?
  • How will your previous experiences within or outside Care help you succeed in this role?
  • What do you understand about Dementia and Care Plans?
  • Describe a time you were in a unexpected situation where a difficult decision had to be made by you.

Anonymous Employee in Tadworth, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Tadworth, England, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

After filling out an online application, I was called by Care UK's HR department an offered an interview. I was given the time and date for a Zoom interview with the Manager of the care home.

Interview Questions
  • Did I have any previous experience of being a carer?

Care UK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK in Aug 2020

Interview

After an initial call with their internal recruiter, I was invited to a first stage interview with the Sales Development Manager and Sales Training Manager for the South UK care homes. In this interview they asked me to deliver a 10 minute training presentation based on a subject of my choice. Afterwards, they asked me competency-based questions and questions about my knowledge of the care industry. Upon my success at that stage I was invited to a final interview with the Operations Director and Sales Development Manager as a continuation of my first interview. After that I received a call regarding their decision the same day.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to use data to change a process.
  • How would you engage with the staff in order to create a better environment for learning?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

Brief and different than the usual interviews. I first got a 15 minute phone interview after i passing i was asked when would i be ready for the 1 hour interview, i picked the next day. Nothing i prepared for came up such as "tell me about a time you had a bad customer experience and how you overcame it" or "why would you want to work for us". I had to answer the skill reviews questions (even the slightly complex Qs) honestly. Little background checks and finally my flexibility.

Interview Questions
  • Since we are a very diverse community what can you contribute
  • This role can be a very stressful and mentallychallenging, What methods would you use to calm yourself.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gillingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (Gillingham, England, England) in Jun 2020

Interview

A whatsapp interview. To which was strange it did not feel right.but i understand due to these uncertain times. The application form,it took me 2 hours to fill out,this was due to the work history.i am 52 years old,some of the places i work do not exist! so i did feel this is totally not right.i know its what cqc want but really? Clare dunnett in recruitment was very supportive,before the interview& afterwards. Also lynn callistan in recruitment been great,also very supportive.

Interview Questions
  • How would i write a care plan for a resident to whom has a pressure area
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews