Calligaris Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Calligaris Interview Questions

Interviews at Calligaris

2.8

Events Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calligaris (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The most unprofessional company I have ever interviewed with. Forgot to tell me the start date of the job and got back to me two months later. Best of all asked me for my birthday to figure out compatibility. Let’s hope your birthday month pleases them! I wish I was kidding.

Interview Questions

• What is your horoscope sign? (This is a serious interview question)   Answer Question

Designer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Calligaris (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was very friendly interview. We were sitting in the store and chatting about my interests and the culture of the job. Nothing formal. Store manager interview me and he was very kind and polite. He even explained about the their products.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Calligaris (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online from career builders with a short letter. I called the store when I didn't get a response and was interviewed over the phone. A few days later I was called back to interview in person. A week later I was called and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How much sales experience did I have.   1 Answer
    • How would my past jobs be helpful in this new position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

He offered a really great package, of hourly + commission and benefits.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Calligaris in October 2015.

Interview

The interview took place in one of their stores.
    The interviewer was friendly, explained in detail the position and requirements.
    Explained also their compensation system. Presented some examples of possible situations with clients and asked how i would handle each one.

Interview Questions

• Describe a positive and a negative work experience you have had in the past.   Answer Question

Sales/Interior Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Calligaris (Toronto, ON) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online and then got emailed 3 weeks later to schedule a phone interview that was about a week later and then I got scheduled for an in person interview also another 3 weeks after the phone interview. They are patient! The phone interview was more direct, I found the in person interview a lot more casual and relaxed. According to the sales manager that interviewed me, they were interviewing lots of people few days a week for a few weeks. I didn't get an offer even though I was told they will contact me for another interview and after that other interview there would be a sort of evaluation with their software before they finally give you the job and I believe training takes 3 months. So their process is very lengthy. I followed up with an email about a week later and I got a reply 2 days later saying they went a different direction. The sales manager was very nice and it seemed like a young environment, but their products are high end, one of a kind and quite expensive so their expectations are really high for a sales person.

I wasn't disappointed that they didn't call me back for another interview, especially if they had lots of candidates to choose from, although I did feel like the phone and 1st in person interview went really well and felt like they initiated that I would be called in for another interview. So if you are applying and you hear back from them continue your job search and keep your options available because their process is very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging part in sales when working with customers and how would you overcome that challenge?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.