CVS Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Interviews at CVS Health

3,440 Interview Reviews

2.2

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Had three phone calls through webex. Most asked questions on the work experience. No coding questions Had bad webchat connection. Barely heard the interviewer. Seemed like they were barely listening as well.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions like what technologies have you worked with   Answer Question

General Business Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Video interview, very standardized questions, it is no different from other interviews. They have second round and third round interview. Overall, this is very standardized and the recruiting process is very fast.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

Hirevue at first, then called back and had 4 back to back in person interviews. They called me back in a few days with my offer. Program got moved to online but still was great program.

Interview Questions

• Why CVS Health? Tell more about resume, experiences, why Internal Audit?   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I applied online, the manager emailed me after few weeks and we set the interview date and time [he game me one week]. I was interviewed virtually and it took about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, work under pressure, customer handing   Answer Question

Interview

interview process was fairly easy. it was right outside of the pharmacy. the interview went good for about 30 minutes. make sure you ask questions. check or call the store for updates on application

Interview Questions

Interview

In person interview, hired, had to do an orientation and online modules before actually working, then had to juggle modules and working, now I’m just working and a module now and then

Pharmacy Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CVS Health (West Palm Beach, FL (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

Very easy, phone screening interview with the recruiter. Then a video call with actual managers. They asked about my experience in the field and explained the hours and requirements. The also had me describe how I would handle an upset customer and how I had verified benefits in my past jobs.

Pharmacist Intern Interview

Interview

I submitted a video interview and did a phone interview. There were also a few short answer questions submitted online. The hiring people were very friendly and helpful. The interview process did take ~2 months but some of this may have been due to COVID.

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CVS Health.

Interview

In person interview. Interviewer asked a series of questions. Interviewer was a DM at the time. The interview was at corporate office. Direct eye to eye contact. The interviewer did not always smile, which was more of a test.

Interview Questions

• Experience and situational inquiries about how I would respond under working conditions   1 Answer

Pharmacist Interview

Interview

It was a pretty good process. Apply on the website. If you get a call back or email, they’ll do a short interview which wasn’t too bad. There’s also a virtual job tutorial to see how you respond in certain situations they use to see if they will move forward with you or not in the interview process. All in all was a fine experience and process.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will make you a good addition to the cvs team   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.