CD PROJEKT RED Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

CD PROJEKT RED Interview Questions

Interviews at CD PROJEKT RED

2.7

3D Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Found an ad on the internet. I have responded and they got back to me within a week or so. I had to do an art test, and then 1 interview.

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online, about two weeks later, someone reached out to me, the next step was doing some tests for the position in which I was given “positive “ feedback, after that I got a video interview were we discussed my background and skills for the job. I guess there are more steps, but sadly I did not get any further. It was a good experience overall.

Video Artist Interview

Interview

They ask for a test, in this case a video of 3 minutes, a promo, with a deadline of 10 days were you have to do from concept to post production. And then an interview

Gameplay Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED.

Interview

After 2 weeks of sending my resume, they contacted me by e-mail. They sent me a test task that I had to complete in 1 week. Later I attended a remote interview with 2 lead programmers and the recruiter.
    After 2 weeks they sent me an e-mail with a negative response.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was met by a recruiter, an art director of the department I was applying to, and HR. Everyone was really nice and I felt comfortable answering the questions they had. I was also told a lot about the position and about what would I be doing in the company.

Junior Game Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview was held in the main building of CD Projekt RED. They have dedicated little meeting rooms in the studio where You can sit with maximum of 6 people and have a chat.

Gameplay Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in February 2019.

Interview

They ask you to make a test where you can use any assets you want except for code. They give you a week to finnish it, which made me doubt if make it but as it was an important company i decided to make it. I had to do basically some kind of a card game, and they told me that i had to do the visual feedback much better than their own game GWENT, which shocked me as it should be just a test not something better than what they already have in a test. I should have not continued but i decided to continue the test. The test is not just about programming or using Unity, also they test if you are a good UX designer, so it is two positions into one, designer and programmer

Interview Questions

• They asked me if i wanted to be gameplay programmer or to make tools   1 Answer

Cinematic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)) in December 2018.

Interview

After sending an application, a recruiter contacted me saying that the company is intrigued by my application and would like me to perform a skill test to see if I am a suitable candidate for the job.
    After passing this test, I was invited to the 1st interview, with a recruiter and direct superior. Then, I would be described the future process, which is waiting for an invitation to a second interview or being given feedback and ending the recruitment process, or after passing it, a job offer. The second job interview is considered "final" as you talk with the main team lead and an HR Partner. The talks are performed in a really nice and friendly manner, an interviewee is sat in a nice little Witcher Style boxy space, there are soft drinks offered.
    Each interview is about 1hr long.
    On each stage, the applicant is being told what are the next steps in the process and how well you performed (could be courteous).

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED in June 2018.

Interview

The recruitment process consisted on four parts:

1. After I applied online I received a mail to set a date for an interview. It was a 30 minutes Skype call with a recruiter, talking about basic stuff: background check, why am I interested, etc.

2. One week after the first interview I received a mail to take part in the second part of the process: a home assignment involving general programming (Python) and specific QA problems.

3. A more technical interview, this time with the recruiter and a QA team member.

4. The fourth part would have been an interview in their offices in Warsaw but I dind't make it.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CD PROJEKT RED (Warsaw (Poland)).

Interview

Recruitment process in CDPR is super long - I had 3 meetings with HR and producers, which results in asking same questions all along and repeating my experience story. I had to resolve a task as well, which has nothing to do with the actuall tasks I did during my employment :) All process took 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging moment at previous company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.